Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 (33365 Views)

Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US / Picture Od Aisha Buhari In World First Ladies Conference(pictures) / See What Google Said About "World Ladies Conference" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Almajiri1: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cjrane2:

Has she arrived USA yet?
She's airborne.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nobody is saying anything... (*look @ me, how can nobody say something *) 100% deceit
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by IVORY2009(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
I can authoritatively tell you that the fbi/anti corruption agencies in US and waiting for Aisha Buhari with handcuff, for questioning.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by solid3(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
IVORY2009:
I can authoritatively tell you that the fbi/anti corruption agencies in US and waiting for Aisha Buhari with handcuff, for questioning.

Ok, let's wait and see.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by BERNIMOORE: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=14pt]just wondering How Nairaland MODS Rushed to make june 30th visit ''A HEADLINE''[/size] when they are aware of Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
They Wished june 30th visit of USA was not eveaded and it eventually turns to be untrue! Eating their Own words

fayose Now Turns to A nightmare for Aisha And Followers grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 by APCmyheart(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
IVORY2009:
How far, Aisha have visited US twice and come back how market with you and your boss fayose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / Ugbana Oyet Appointed By Queen Elizabeth As House Of Commons Serjeant At Arms / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.