Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,989 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. (4750 Views)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Black Is Beautiful: Top Ten African Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by KINGPINE: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Thank you. The right word it's not "glittering"

I think you are pretty , hope you don't bleach ..
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
KINGPINE:

I think you are pretty , hope you don't bleach ..

Thanks, I don't. I have natural caramel complexion.

1 Like

Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Nazaretha(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Op's mum obviously was white-haired through her life. Even, her brain was white.

Yeap.... White is pretty.

I pity the one who underwent your cause of labour.
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Follyworld(f): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
onstelly:

Try get some sense nah biko
Black is not just a color, it is an ATTITUDE
Hipsofagoddess:

Just listen to yourself 'make the black skin relevant'. Are you african? If yes then I am ashamed of you and pray you would be sold into slavery.
Nazaretha:
Op's mum obviously was white-haired through her life. Even, her brain was white.
Yeap.... White is pretty.
I pity the one who underwent your cause of labour.
Hipsofagoddess:

Just listen to yourself 'make the black skin relevant'. Are you african? If yes then I am ashamed of you and pray you would be sold into slavery.

I wonder why some of you are this senseless, the OP categorically asked to be pardoned about his post, which means no sentiments attached, why you kids on NL always try to test your abusing skills on anyone who is trying to benefit from one of the dividend of democracy which is "freedom of speech"

OP just ignore those black ass apes who derives pleasure in insulting elders simply because they are opportune to buy China phone and got free MB which allowed them to type stupid epistles to insult people who are much more older than their first born in their wayward family respectively.

Black is ORE, MONSTER.

1 Like

Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by onstelly(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Follyworld:

I wonder why some of you are this senseless, the OP categorically asked to be pardon about his post, which means no sentiments attached, why you kids on NL always try to test your abusing skills on anyone who is trying to benefit from one of the dividend of democracy which is "freedom of speech"

OP just ignore those black ass apes who derives pleasure in insulting elders simply because they are opportune to buy China phone and got free MB which allowed them to type stupid epistles to insult people who are much older than their first born in their wayward family respectively.

Black is ORE, MONSTER.
I will say that you are very silly for quoting me, cmon get off my mention. Did I call your name or mention you, why call me senseless I don't really blame you and you will tell me if you are the op or his mouth piece Ewu
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by pafestula(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Follyworld:

I wonder why some of you are this senseless, the OP categorically asked to be pardon about his post, which means no sentiments attached, why you kids on NL always try to test your abusing skills on anyone who is trying to benefit from one of the dividend of democracy which is "freedom of speech"

OP just ignore those black ass apes who derives pleasure in insulting elders simply because they are opportune to buy China phone and got free MB which allowed them to type stupid epistles to insult people who are much older than their first born in their wayward family respectively.

Black is ORE, MONSTER.

^^^
Keeping quite is much more better than exchanging words with e-kids, by their speech you shall know them. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Vivos: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Follyworld:
BLACK IS SCARY, in fact Black is MONSTER. NO APOLOGY!
Go get rid of your frustration elsewhere,maybe u dont know but 85%of beautiful women are black,you can never compare a beautiful black lady to fair person
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Follyworld(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vivos:
Go get rid of your frustration elsewhere,maybe u dont know but 85%of beautiful women are black,you can never compare a beautiful black lady to fair person

Frustration?? OK post your black laps Gf pics here and let me roll out of office with heavy laughter grin
Vivos:

Frustration?? OK post your black laps Gf pics here and let me roll out of office with heavy laughter
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Follyworld(f): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
pafestula:

^^^
Keeping quite is much more better than exchanging words with e-kids, by their speech you shall know them. Thanks dear.

You are welcome, just that I detest kids ranting trash on elders, NL the home of mad and unsaturated kids.
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Speeechless3(f): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Follyworld:

Frustration?? OK post your black laps Gf pics here and let me roll out of office with heavy laughter grin

Frustration?? OK post your black laps Gf pics here and let me roll out of office with heavy laughter
So i am ugly because i am dark?
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Follyworld(f): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Speeechless3:
So i am ugly because i am dark?

Your moniker is my final verdict on that. Thanks
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by abbeyology88(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pandorabox:
Unfortunately for you, I'm engaged.

grin grin grin grin

Y u come fall him hand noOooowww
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Speeechless3(f): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Follyworld:

Your moniker is my final verdict on that. Thanks
You are a deluded and not so good looking woman with guts.
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Follyworld:

I wonder why some of you are this senseless, the OP categorically asked to be pardoned about his post, which means no sentiments attached, why you kids on NL always try to test your abusing skills on anyone who is trying to benefit from one of the dividend of democracy which is "freedom of speech"

OP just ignore those black ass apes who derives pleasure in insulting elders simply because they are opportune to buy China phone and got free MB which allowed them to type stupid epistles to insult people who are much more older than their first born in their wayward family respectively.

Black is ORE, MONSTER.

Oh! You bought a china phone? Probably that's why you didn't see all he wrote clearly. Help yourself and get a good phone.

Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by ityP(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Bleaching creams don't make you white, if not , one won't be able to distinguish a white ass from a bleached black ass. Black comes in different shades tho and some people have naturally irregular skin tone caused by nature agents like the sun. Yes, there are creams and skincare products that bleach but bleaching aint at all bad if its meant to revitalise and bring back the skin to its natural hue IMO. So, most times its not like ppl always bleach to look white, more often they beach to look the natural them. Anything bad in looking u?

Disclaimer

Of course , there are over the counter bleachers lol but there are also mild bleachers that are even advised. People often confuse the two.

Black is beautiful any day anytime, that why whites tan to give their skin a sense of color grin

Pls o, help me suggest any mild bleaching cream for my face only... My face complexion is totally different from my body's..
Its way darker... I just want to bring it back to its normal colour... Sun don deal with my face
Re: Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. by bitchcrafts: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
ityP:

Pls o, help me suggest any mild bleaching cream for my face only... My face complexion is totally different from my body's..
Its way darker... I just want to bring it back to its normal colour... Sun don deal with my face
pond's white beauty maybe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo / OMG: Pretty Slay Queen Just Murdered English, See What She Said (picture) / Funny Conversation Between A Couple Concerning Birth Control (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.