Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread (41202 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Hunger In The Land: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire Becomes Widespread In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by armanii(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
chimoskyg:

Fool grin grin you changed your picture because of lack of confidence. Hahahha you even dye your hair and eyelash like all this gay and jobless mummy boy.

Lols are u pained nigga? ..CEO indeed.. CEO of kpomo I guess..cus m sure u re gonna make a hell Lotta of money with dat ur kpomo lips

U sed I look gay..if only u ad half of my looks Perhaps life would have been easier for u...

U no fine
U no get brain
U just came here to disgrace ur whole generation..
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by armanii(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
chimoskyg:

Fool grin grin you changed your picture because of lack of confidence. Hahahha you even dye your hair and eyelash like all this gay and jobless mummy boy.

U were being tribalistic with ur dumb comment...den u wia tryna claim its a joke after my confrontation..lols are u afraid nigga?
If only u wud reason with ur Brain n not ur kpomo

U sed I look hungry.. Yes nigga m hungry for success.
Keep being tribalistic n claiming fake CEO m sure fake life has limits as well as stupidity
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

You have a deadline and you're Nairalanding? You're addicted grin

*shifts* Oya sit down

Balogun larin obirin cheesy

cry So you want me to die on top work matter?my in laws must hear this,their daughter wants to kill me already when she still owes me 20mini meez undecided..but you know I was discussing serious business here now,part of the reason for the hardwork is cos the money is needed to maintain and takia of the important investment,a good punny is good investment now grin so it's OK if I was discussing about my investment wink. .if I get queried sha for not meeting up with the deadline il hold you responsible o shikena..

*Seats besides her* Hmmm but now seating close you and looking at you up close shocked shocked is making me reconsider our sambisa honeymoon plans..e be like we go just start making the 20 babies here ni..cos sambisa suddenly seems very VERY far angry angry and I can't wait very long to see mini meez with your smile and lips.

Lol kini Balogun larin obirin

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

cry So you want me to die on top work matter?my in laws must hear this,their daughter wants to kill me already when she still owes me 20mini meez undecided..but you know I was discussing serious business here now,part of the reason for the hardwork is cos the money is needed to maintain and takia of the important investment,a good punny is good investment now grin so it's OK if I was discussing about my investment wink. .if I get queried sha for not meeting up with the deadline il hold you responsible o shikena..

*Seats besides her* Hmmm but now seating close you and looking at you up close shocked shocked is making me reconsider our sambisa honeymoon plans..e be like we go just start making the 20 babies here ni..cos sambisa suddenly seems very VERY far angry angry and I can't wait very long to see mini meez with your smile and lips.

Lol kini Balogun larin obirin
Ehen! So I am your investment?? Meanwhile even recharge card 50 bucks I've not seen from your hand. You're a very bad investor. Gerrarahere, mehn! tongue grin

I thought you're Yoruba. Balogun laarin obirin means Minister of Women affairs, Chairman in the middle of women cheesy grin

You want to make babies in the middle of sambisa? We will name our first child Buratai. It's unisex cheesy cheesy
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
armanii:

Lols are u pained nigga? ..CEO indeed.. CEO of kpomo I guess..cus m sure u re gonna make a hell Lotta of money with dat ur kpomo lips

U sed I look gay..if only u ad half of my looks Perhaps life would have been easier for u...

U no fine
U no get brain
U just came here to disgrace ur whole generation..

Oga or what you call yr name Amanii abi an Aba fake designer name, am very very way far your grade. Am not bragging because I know it for sure in all ramifications I bury you very deep. Talking about education while you can't write in full but short like you are chatting?? Your type where the reason the article on English Language about student write short words in their letter writing. I'm a past great Jossite!!!

So please take your frustrated life else where.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
armanii:

U were being tribalistic with ur dumb comment...den u wia tryna claim its a joke after my confrontation..lols are u afraid nigga?
If only u wud reason with ur Brain n not ur kpomo

U sed I look hungry.. Yes nigga m hungry for success.
Keep being tribalistic n claiming fake CEO m sure fake life has limits as well as stupidity

Young man at this age dyning your hair and eyelash show how jobless and dependable you are. Na hungry go kill you. Still eating mama thank you lol…

Simple words you can't spell bastard. Who know the kind of phone you use to type this crap.

Please take your low life out of my comment
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! So I am your investment?? Meanwhile even recharge card 50 bucks I've not seen from your hand. You're a very bad investor. Gerrarahere, mehn! tongue grin

I thought you're Yoruba. Balogun laarin obirin means Minister of Women affairs, Chairman in the middle of women cheesy grin

You want to make babies in the middle of sambisa? We will name our first child Buratai. It's unisex cheesy cheesy

Lol..investment na step by step na,first you do serious feasibility studies then you can decide how serious your investment is in your life and what next to do,ahnn ahnn but 50 buck credit sef to give the mother of my 20 kids no go hard after d economy recovers,you know we are hoping the light at the end of the tunnel will shine sooner than later grin ;Dso that would be handled hihihih so I am not a bad investor o.shey you never hear of look before you leap ni?

undecidedSo you thought I was youruba?chai all these lagos and it's environs people sef..na everybody for this world go be Yoruba ni? angry,lol I am not Yoruba o.

Noo sambisa too far,baby making starts where we are seated o, we will just tell your friend to close her eyes, I don't want wahala cos these days av heard people say they fell on women and mistakenly came in their punny,so who knows maybe your friend too might get pregnant just by peeping at us while we are seriously making mini meez so it's just safe for her to close her eyes dazzall.

So you want to name all my 20 boys buratai angry angry..this kind mama sef I tire for you o lol..
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Rose2014: 4:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by armanii(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
chimoskyg:

Oga or what you call yr name Amanii abi an Aba fake designer name, am very very way far your grade. Am not bragging because I know it for sure in all ramifications I bury you very deep. Talking about education while you can't write in full but short like you are chatting?? Your type where the reason the article on English Language about student write short words in their letter writing. I'm a past great Jossite!!!

So please take your frustrated life else where.

Lols pained nigga.. Am typing in short words because you aren't worthy....you are a jossite am a unilorite am sure you know the difference is clear.. But what's the point in proving who I am to you.. You reason like an animal.

You said I dyed my eye lashes lols if only there are good looking people in your family then you will know those are natural.. But what to do? There's no iota of beauty in ur generation It's quite pathetic isn't it?

I see you are really pained and am sure you regret what you said in one way or the other ..that's the reaction I wanted and I got it.
So next time boy choose wisely who you mess with..just a word of advice..
Fake ponmo CEO.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
armanii:

Lols pained nigga.. Am typing in short words because you aren't worthy....you are a jossite am a unilorite am sure you know the difference is clear.. But what's the point in proving who I am to you.. You reason like an animal.

You said I dyed my eye lashes lols if only there are good looking people in your family then you will know those are natural.. But what to do? There's no iota of beauty in ur generation It's quite pathetic isn't it?

I see you are really pained and am sure you regret what you said in one way or the other ..that's the reaction I wanted and I got it.
Fake ponmo CEO.

Am still your Boss boy, making money why you are still begging your mother for pocket money.

This gay boy free me pls I no want na by force
Hungry man stealing cookpots
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
armanii:

Fake ponmo CEO.

Am still your Boss boy, making money why you are still begging your mother for pocket money.

Poor yet to grow man dyning his hair ain't gat nothing with my status.

I said you should stop disturbing me and stop to PM because I love ladies and am not a gay.
Take your gay practice else where na by force I say I no want search for your type they are every where.
Gay ass niccur
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by dragunov: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin

My Chief, where do I start from, choose for us a bearing smiley
Buari being an agent of satan. The hatred of igbos who are themselves loathesome peoples and why do you 4think Buhari is insincere.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
dragunov:
Buari being an agent of satan. The hatred of igbos who are themselves loathesome peoples and why do you 4think Buhari is insincere.

The Igbos are not your enemies, Igbo reaction to the present configuration of Nigeria is perfectly normal. Yoruba and Igbo are brothers from the same source, and their agitation to want out of Nigeria is just a subconscious signal that Israel wants to go home, Israel is tired of life in the wildernessgrin. Despite all the e-fights on Nairaland, there has NEVER been an occasion of violent tribal unrest between both brothers.

You should not call them loathsome, their agitation is Biblical, you only need to understand a few precepts and you will have everything in the correct perspectives. Pray to YAH for understanding and wisdom, and you will see through all the lies.

Meanwhile, to answer your question:

The affirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkBRLGg4Mg

The revelation
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

The question
Can two walk together except they be in agreement:

Source
Amos 3:3
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

How you will recognise them
Matthew 7:20
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Klare(f): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I can't laugh because it shows the level of poverty in the land. The other day in Ekiti a woman stole her neighbour's amala from the kitchen and together with her hungry children, ate it with raw palmoil.

Jesus!!
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by lieutenantHaven: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ixorai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.