Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... (1934 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Phasesone(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hyfer:
I don't have any idea y she said that.. The last time we met she sounded differently.. When I asked her why she is acting strange that that was her reply.

you have to let on more than that.... I mean you have to tell me more than that....

How am I to know
If this girl is asking for smoochy smoochy and cuddle poo (if she is talking about material things)
If she is asking for you to be more closer and warm towards her

She might be asking for you to spend more on her (in this Buhari period) or she might just be asking for more love...

So how am I to know which one if I don't know more about your story
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Phasesone(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
my first girl got really mad after almost a week without sex!

She must be an ex prostitute then (Or still a prostitute) or community hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Rate These Pictures 18+ / S3x Story: How I Fvcked My Dad (READ) / True Story – I Lost My Virginity To A Little Person And This Is What Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.