Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land (951 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by Destined2win: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
I read a story about how America went into the worst depression in their story. This happened in the 1940s. Analysts say that the major cause of depression at that time was FEAR!

I have already mapped out strategies on how to instill unmatched confidence in the citizenry. This will be a precedence for abundance in the land, I mean like never before.

I will be President by God's grace and you will experience it.
Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by doyinisaac(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
So we will have to wait till you become president before naija will become better??....your matter tire matter itself...

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by sholay2011(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
So we will have to wait till you become president before naija will become better??....your matter tire matter itself...
grin grin
Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by Destined2win: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
hahahhhahah
Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by Destined2win: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
@doyinisaac, this is the reason why we all have to pray that my Presidency comes fast.

All the same, tough people always have a way to survive tough times
Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by doyinisaac(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Destined2win:
@doyinisaac, this is the reason why we all have to pray that my Presidency comes fast.

All the same, tough people always have a way to survive tough times
Mtcheww...to slap you dey hungry me...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by Destined2win: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
Mtcheww...to slap you dey hungry me...

hehehe......Nah you can't slap the President you know. Keep calm and enjoy the Prosperity of the land
Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by doyinisaac(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Destined2win:

hehehe......Nah you can't slap the President you know. Keep calm and enjoy the Prosperity of the land

Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by Destined2win: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=doyinisaac post=46982131][/quote]
You better key into this
Re: This Is The Solution To Economic Recession In The Land by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sorry sir....With you hoping in God, you never gonna be president and here was why the US slipped into depression.

It was intentional by the then bankers cartel such as the Rothschild's bank of America, Morgan chase and other cartels to purposely cripple the financial system with the stock exchange market in their favour and till today, it paid off that's why the US federal reserve is a private bank which is also a bankers bank to world banks because countries go to store up their foreign reserve in the US.

How does this affect you?

Study about the "The New World Order".

Why are you never gonna be president?

Because Men with intelligence shape the world while your God who created it is asleep while his creation is in shambles from the intelligence of the capitalists.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Dying In Niger State / Court Stops Swearing In Of Ogar / VIDEO: “I Make Love To Dead Bodies” – Mortuary Attendant Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.