Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Jarushub Career Tips - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jarushub Career Tips (18872 Views)

Top 5 Basic Career Tips You May Not Know - Read Them Now / Enroll For Jarushub's Graduate And Professional Employablity Training / 38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 15, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you have to let go of fear - Addressing your irrational fears about failing, running out of money and not being good enough proactively is a key determinant in being your own boss.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 16, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you have to let go of fear - Associate yourself with other successful entrepreneurs. Learn from them and even if at first no one believes in you, people will learn to believe in your results.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by LawrenceUMS: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
See The Features Available at our Alagomeji, Yaba training center

This location for our training courses was chosen to take advantage of the strategic convergence that the mainland metropolis offers

At UMS training Hub, Yaba Center, this is where you will receive accelerated training in a safe environment following a time-proven procedure in order to provide the very best training experience and it’s a few minutes’ drive to the prestigious University Of Lagos, Ozone E-center and offers easy access when coming from Island through the 3rd Mainland bridge enroute other parts of Lagos

• Located at the core of Lagos Mainland Metropolis
• Easily accessible from Island, Ikeja, Maryland, Yaba
• Adequate seating for trainees.
• Small-sized training classes of between 6 - 15
• Adequate desk/table space for equipment and computers.
• Ample electrical outlets near each table for computers, arranged to provide a safe training environment.
• Internet connection for all trainees and instructor is required for the duration of the training.
• Room with adequate lighting/acoustics.
• Projector and white board/flip chart.
• Fully Air-conditioned training facility
• Prior to the training classes, we collate all those who will be attending.
• Structured time-table for trainees
• Professional Instructors
• 24/7 Power supply training center facility

We offer 100% practical training in WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT, WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT (JAVA, PHP, PYTHON, LARAVEL, JAVASCRIPT, ETC), VIDEO EDITING, 3D ANIMATIONS, MOTION GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHY, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING)

Register Online www.umstraining.xyz or Come in person or call – We’re open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pmpm (weekend training coming soon at our Yaba Training center)

UMS Training Center | 07034711141, BBM 7AF02B2D | Email: Yabacenter@umstraining.xyz | Website: www.umstraining.xyz
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by giftedhands101: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
JARUSHUB:

They were not trying to be 'shady'. Rather, they wanted to know if they can match your salary expectation.

The best way to get around this issue is to do some intelligence work on any organization you have applied to that invites you for interview. Try to find people who can supply you with their salary range for the position you have applied for.

This way when you are asked repeatedly like this, you can give a figure that is slightly above their scale which they can negotiate to what both sides would be comfortable with.

Your strategy would have been okay for structured organizations with fixed salary scale, they are not likely to keep asking you this question.

Thanks.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by baum1: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Jarus,

I posted the below information on nairaland but no one has shown any interest. It's hard to believe no one needs this. Please, if you can, circulate this among your many mentees that are qualified. There're no guarantees but I'm happy to work with them.

Thanks

I posted this yesterday and am flabbergasted (lol) that no one has responded. I'm taking the pain to post again because there must be someone out there who will be blessed by this gesture. Please send me an email if you are interested. Please read the below.

If you have the following profile -

1. BSc 1st class to 2:1 in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Statistics/Banking/Any Quantitative Discipline/Agricultural Science-Economics

2. Distinction - Merit at Master's level in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Statistics/Banking/Any Quantitative Discipline/Risk Management

and if you are interested in pursuing a (partially) funded Ph.D. in Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Accounting/Agric Economics in the UK, then please send me an email and let's take it from there. Have some information for those meeting the above criteria.

PS: If you have a BSc 2:2 or 3rd class in any field but have a Distinction or Merit at Master's level in Economics alone, please also be in touch.

Early signification of interest is advised..After receiving sufficient interest, there will no more guarantees that the support will still be avialable.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 19, 2016

Both ideas and execution work hand in hand. Generating brilliant ideas alone is not enough to make you a successful entrepreneur, but ensuring you bring the abstract idea into reality is key.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Jarus(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
baum1:
Hello Jarus,

I posted the below information on nairaland but no one has shown any interest. It's hard to believe no one needs this. Please, if you can, circulate this among your many mentees that are qualified. There're no guarantees but I'm happy to work with them.

Thanks

I posted this yesterday and am flabbergasted (lol) that no one has responded. I'm taking the pain to post again because there must be someone out there who will be blessed by this gesture. Please send me an email if you are interested. Please read the below.

1. BSc 1st class to 2:1 in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Statistics/Banking/Any Quantitative Discipline/Agricultural Science-Economics

2. Distinction - Merit at Master's level in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Statistics/Banking/Any Quantitative Discipline/Risk Management

and if you are interested in pursuing a (partially) funded Ph.D. in Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Accounting/Agric Economics in the UK, then please send me an email and let's take it from there. Have some information for those meeting the above criteria.

PS: If you have a BSc 2:2 or 3rd class in any field but have a Distinction or Merit at Master's level in Economics alone, please also be in touch.

Early signification of interest is advised..After receiving sufficient interest, there will no more guarantees that the support will still be avialable.

Thanks. Shared.

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Jarus(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
bintalabi:
Confusion is a punishment from Allah

I'm confused career-wise

Ya Allah safe me from your punishments

Amin
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by baum1: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jarus:

Thanks. Shared.

Cool Jarus, thanks bro. Was thinking you hadn't seen it or wouldn't want to be involved.

Already started getting messages. Hopefully, it works for at least one of them.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by govmentson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
baum1:
Hello Jarus,

Thanks

you did not drop your email
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Jarus(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2016
baum1:

Cool Jarus, thanks bro. Was thinking you hadn't seen it or wouldn't want to be involved.

Already started getting messages. Hopefully, it works for at least one of them.

On a second thought, I'm wondering why they have to send to your private email?
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur it is important to know that the difference between successful businesses and failed ones is the execution of ideas.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by baum1: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jarus:

Hello Jarus, good question. I want to work directly with the ones that have a better chance. I give Nairaland intermittent breaks and might not have the time to respond to all questions asked here..But surely, I check my email and will respond to anyone that sends me a message.

Regarding the advert I placed earlier for people with BSc + MSc, I am yet to get responses from people that have both qualifications. I have been getting emails from people with BSc degrees but without MSc. However, the opportunity is a PhD opportunity and thus requires both.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 22, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you need to value your time - Time is the most valuable commodity and entrepreneurs need to learn not to take this for granted. Always plan your day, prioritize your schedule and expect the unexpected.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by bollify(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
JARUSHUB:
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 22, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you need to value your time - Time is the most valuable commodity and entrepreneurs need to learn not to take this for granted. Always plan your day, prioritize your schedule and expect the unexpected.

Please bro, a friend urgently need aptitude test past question for a position in chevron, he is an hnd holder in engineering.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 23, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you need to value your time - Not everyone can be pleased. It’s important to learn to say ‘No’ to some opportunities which will not benefit your business. Avoid distractions.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Svelte98(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
JARUSHUB:
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 23, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you need to value your time - Not everyone can be pleased. It’s important to learn to say ‘No’ to some opportunities which will not benefit your business. Avoid distractions.

Hello Jarus. Please I sent an email to you on Saturday(fe**y_****4@yahoo.com), but I'm yet to get a response from you both on your blog or through email.
When should I expect a reply please? Thanks.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Jarus(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Svelte98:

Hello Jarus. Please I sent an email to you on Saturday(fe**y_****4@yahoo.com), but I'm yet to get a response from you both on your blog or through email.
When should I expect a reply please? Thanks.

I don't have any email as thst.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by shakol91(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jarus:

Hi Mr jarus,please I need your assistance to help review my Application and CV for an internship job. I'll be glad to have my request granted...
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you need to be persistent - Being persistent is the major key every entrepreneur needs to unlock the gateway to success. Most entrepreneurs stumble in their businesses and fail to learn from their mistakes.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by IDEALCASH(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Good work, keep it up
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 4, 2016

To be a successful entrepreneur you need to be persistent - Being persistent comprises having a can-do attitude , learning from failure and overcoming setbacks.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
shakol91:
Hi Mr jarus,please I need your assistance to help review my Application and CV for an internship job. I'll be glad to have my request granted...

Send your CV to jarushub@gmail.com requesting this service.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 5, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Study The Job Postings: Your CV is by far the most crucial hiring element of the modern era. The first thing you should do is to go through the job postings that are of great interest to you. Pay close attention to the kind of language they are using.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
IDEALCASH:
Good work, keep it up

Thanks. We are glad this is beneficial to you.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 6, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Study The Job Postings: This could serve as great leverage for using the most appropriate keywords that interest them. You have to use the same language as the one in the postings.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 7, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Add Attractive Keywords: The thing about making your CV more visible is about implementing the right SEO strategy.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 11, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Add Attractive Keywords: Just so you know, not every word can be a keyword. The words have to be what the recruiters use to find suitable candidates.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 12, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Add Attractive Keywords: The keywords have to be something that relates to your field and the job that you wish to apply for.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 13, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Add Attractive Keywords: By adding keywords, you will separate yourself from other candidates who have skills that are in line with yours. This can help you climb to the top of professional networking sites and job boards.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 14, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Change Your Job Title: There are some instances where you have the right skills for a job but not the right title for it. For example, you are a Retail Assistant, but the recruiter is looking for a Sales Advisor. In that regard, your CV will not fare well in the rankings. The only simple solution to this is to change your job title.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Resign From A Bank When You Are Still Owing / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) / Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.