Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BACKTRACK: Mr. Uche Sampson Ogah (OON) Predicted his Victory!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BACKTRACK: Mr. Uche Sampson Ogah (OON) Predicted his Victory!!! (917 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BACKTRACK: Mr. Uche Sampson Ogah (OON) Predicted his Victory!!! by AngryNigerian(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
“Politics is something that is done in the open, with the masses, the people; it is not about the elite. The delegates that came for the primary, they can be hired thugs. Can you imagine that some of the people brought in cannot write their names and that person is a delegate in Abia? In the 21st Century, we cannot produce elegible people literate enough to elect a representative; you have security men, you have stewards, they are delegates. I have never seen such a thing like that".

"A process that is a charade, with fraud, can never give you the mandate of the people.”

“In the next seven days, I will tell you the way forward...If the PDP wants to make it, they must go with Uche Ogah; that is the only way. I appeal to my teeming supporters to remain calm and law-abiding; we would triumph in the end".

Those were the epic responses of Uche Sampson Ogah (OON), the newly declared Abia State Governor after the charade (called Abia PDP primaries) of December 8, 2014 during which thugs & riff-raffs were hired as fake delegates at a fake centre (Umuahia Stadium instead of Ibeku High School!). Still, this honourable son of Abia scored a total of 103 votes!

Mma mma ooo deede! Òò gi nwe aka a!

Today, you have proven to all who care to listen that the courts are still the hope of the common man!

Long live USO!
Long live Masters!
Long live Abia!

He who the cap fits...

Re: BACKTRACK: Mr. Uche Sampson Ogah (OON) Predicted his Victory!!! by Miraxzeebility(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Members Of FRSC In A Boat Following Road Flooding In Lagos / Nigeria Army Training: Are These Tortures Necessary? (video) / Apc's Biggest Mistake....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.