Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (38667 Views)

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

The whole world once believed the earth was flat and a man who said otherwise was sentenced to death.

Believe me, I'm astonished we live in a world whr majority does not translate to being right...

Mr. dig into ur senses and ask sincerely if it were ever possible adam and eve populated the whole world? pls jst drink water, calm down and think about it for jst a minute...pls I beg u
Yeah. Not becos the Bible said so, because preserved records support that assertion.

Even the flood we are arguing over, preserved Mesopotamia pre-mosaic record supports that. Current underwater geological studies as well supports that.

Do you believe, Eri is the progenitor of Igbo race?

The same Bible u told me not to believe prophesied through Jesus that the temple will be destroyed and abt 27 yrs later, the temple was destroyed and Jerusalem.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Yeah. Not becos the Bible said so, because preserved records support that assertion.

Even the flood we are arguing over, preserved Mesopotamia pre-mosaic record supports that. Current underwater geological studies as well supports that.

The same Bible u told me not to believe prophesied through Jesus that the temple will be destroyed and abt 27 yrs later, the temple was destroyed and Jerusalem.

Same bible where jesus promised to return before that generation died out. He told his disciples that as the saw him ascend into heaven so shall they see him return. He said many of them shall be alive when they shall withness his second coming. Abeg shey hold up hold jesus for road all these years ni?

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

No I dnt think so..
can u go straight to the point pls?
Thank u

Since you're impatient:

The materials by which the earth was made proceeded from the eternal God, hence they possess PRE-EXISTENCE and CONTINUITY as characteristics.

From when the earth was made is younger than the eternal materials Elohim used in making them.

The eternal God must have had eternal properties, not ephemeral ones.

That's why it's written that:
'whatever God does, it shall be forever'

Ecclesiastes 3
14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Food for thought:
How did Voltaire die?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

of course u won't care to know, such is the way of your black ancestors no wonder we are the most advanced race.

u said you don't knw hw long adam stayed in the garden probably millions of years.. no wonder adam was the oldest man recorded in the bible, he was 30 million years old wen he died..
Nobody knows how many yrs Adam was in Eden cos the Bible didn't record it.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

I dnt knw about Eri being the progenitor of the Igbo race. When I'm less busy I'll read about dat.
I pointed out the case of the flat earth to make u realise that the majority may not always be right.

Do u knw ur bible talk of falling stars..tell me, can stars fall? one star might be 10 times bigger than our sun or even more, there are billions upon billions of them. so u sud believe that part of the bible too.

Do u believe Obatala created the Yorubas? they traced their origin to the orisha obatala the creator of humanity...?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Nobody knows how many yrs Adam was in Eden cos the Bible didn't record it.
what was the age of adam when he died?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Since you're impatient:

The materials by which the earth was made proceeded from the eternal God, hence they possess PRE-EXISTENCE and CONTINUITY as characteristics.

From when the earth was made is younger than the eternal materials Elohim used in making them.

The eternal God must have had eternal properties, not ephemeral ones.

That's why it's written that:
'whatever God does, it shall be forever'

Ecclesiastes 3
14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Food for thought:
How did Voltaire die?

Yes yes..
so how does that prove that the bible creation story supports the scientific age of the earth to be billions of years old.

Read the Bible as the stars were made on the 4th day, clearly was it stated there that the stars were MADE. (stars are billions of years old)

sorry bro, the bible did not align with the scientific evidence of the earth's age

How does it further prove that all races came from Noah's family?

You jst have to realise that something is wrong with the bible tales...
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

Yes yes..
so how does that prove that the bible creation story supports the scientific age of the earth to be billions of years old.

Read the Bible as the stars were made on the 4th day, clearly was it stated there that the stars were MADE. (stars are billions of years old)

sorry bro, the bible did not align with the scientific evidence of the earth's age

I've trashed that age thing with ease.

Now let me come to the racial diversification.

I hope you can withstand the punch!

It shall be incredible!

Hahaha!

Go I on?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Same bible where jesus promised to return before that generation died out. He told his disciples that as the saw him ascend into heaven so shall they see him return. He said many of them shall be alive when they shall withness his second coming. Abeg shey hold up hold jesus for road all these years ni?

Let me educate you again. Lk 21:5-36
Jesus was entering into Jerusalem and His disciples were admiring the beauty of the table (v. 5) and Jesus told them in v.6 that a day will come when the temple will be destroyed, in quote "as for this things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down" (KJV). In v.7, the disciples asked for sign when those things will be. Instead of Jesus going straight to tell them when the prophesy will be fulfilled, He took a detour and but instead in v. 8, He told them the sign of the end of the world, instead of Jerusalem and even prophesied about the eminent persecution of his disciples in v. 12-20 as part of the sign of the endtime.

Now in v. 20, He started answering the question about destruction of the temple. In v.24 He prophesied that they will fall by the edge of the sword and the temple will be trodden upon by the Gentiles (Romans), until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.

In v,25 He continued with the sign of the end time, and in v. 27 He prophesied about His coming. In v. 31, He told them that when they see those things come to pass, they should know that the Kingdom of God is near.

In v. 32, He went back to His prophesy of Jerusalem and told them, their generation will not pass till all be fulfilled.

Exactly 27yrs later, in 70AD, the temple was destroyed, trodden upon. Till the time of the gentile is up. The only those that was saved were those that heed the word of Jesus in v. 21. "Let those in Judea flee to the mountains, and those in the city (Jereusalem) depart from it and those in surrounding countries not to enter into Jerusalem". To fulfil this particular prophesy, during the Jewish revolt, Roman retreated briefly and those in Jerusalem, mainly Christians fled the city and when Roman returned with her legions, hell was let loose and those still within the city wall became casualties.

Jesus encrpts His messages, I don't know why. He is a wise man. He calculates His words. For instance, when prophesing abt His death, instead of saying that plainly, He said "destroy this temple (treason then) and in 3 days He will rebuild it". His disciples started understanding His messages when He ascended into Heaven.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

I dnt knw about Eri being the progenitor of the Igbo race. When I'm less busy I'll read about dat.
I pointed out the case of the flat earth to make u realise that the majority may not always be right.

Do u knw ur bible talk of falling stars..tell me, can stars fall? one star might be 10 times bigger than our sun or even more, there are billions upon billions of them. so u sud believe that part of the bible too.

Do u believe Obatala created the Yorubas? they traced their origin to the orisha obatala the creator of humanity...?

Get me the portion of the Bible that said so, let's analyse together. I believe u are quoting out of context. Don't bring Revelation here cos the part of the Bible is a prophecy and not in literal meaning.

Do the Yorubas have verifiable records to that effect. A record that will trace their ancestory to Obatala's first creation. Guess not. Jews has theirs and it was archived and opened to the public for reference.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

I've trashed that age thing with ease.

Now let me come to the racial diversification.

I hope you can withstand the punch!

It shall be incredible!

Hahaha!

Go I on?
Lool, wat did u trash? We both agree that the earth is billions of years old. What u are trying to do is back it up with the bible which u haven't been able to do, millions of christians will even tell u that u are wrong that the earth is 12k old...lol, but good that at least u are more enlightened...impressed.

now tell me about how ur ancestors were jews

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

Yes yes..

Bible and scientific age of the earth are never in conflict. In Gen. 1.2, God only recreated a badly damaged earth. The earth is only mini dot in a vast universe. The earth God recreated is only abt 10k.

God only recreated an earth already in existence, a physical mass of matter, but dark, covered with water and shapeless. Genesis didn't not made mention of God creating the earth from nothing but did that when He created the cosmos, but the Bible didn't record that. So I don't know if He did that from a big bang explosion or not.

I'll refer you to my previous mentions.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Get me the portion of the Bible that said so, let's analyse together. I believe u are quoting out of context. Don't bring Revelation here cos the part of the Bible is a prophecy and not in literal meaning.

Do the Yorubas have verifiable records to that effect. A record that will trace their ancestory to Obatala's first creation. Guess not. Jews has theirs and it was archived and opened to the public for reference.
I'm rly worn out arguing wit u as u have refused to get the simple points and beginning to even contradict ursef strengthening my arguments.

now u can easily say yourba don't ve a valid evidence to obatala, hw much more to Adam and eve who they never heard of nor mentioned in history...?

Wat of Egyptian mythology which holds one of the oldest civilisation having no trace to Noah or garden of eden?

Jst get the idea and don't argue to win but learn

my purpose is not to upset anyone here on NL but to help my African brothers wake up from delusions and lies of religion....

Our fathers, the children of our forefathers sold us to the white man's lies, and our generation was indoctrinated to same lies and inferiority...

now we call our ancestors evil, and claim proudly that our ancestors were jews from garden of eden.

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

Lool, wat did u trash? We both agree that the earth is billions of years old. What u are trying to do is back it up with the bible which u haven't been able to do, millions of christians will even tell u that u are wrong that the earth is 12k old...lol, but good that at least u are more enlightened...impressed.

now tell me about how ur ancestors were jews

Chai!

I explained to you that the material of the earth is older than the formation of the earth.

The materials are eternal or continual; having been in pre-existence in God;
Whereas the formation of the earth took place later.

So we can state two ages for the earth:
It's material age - in billions or more;
It's formation age - from creation.

Talking about racial diversification, I hope you understand quantum physics and genetics.
I hope you've read about ENTANGLEMENT - the dreaded absurdity of particles..

Your original language and your identity are interwoven.

Back then, with the little I managed to pray in Ibo language, I felt graver and more original than when I prayed as an expert grammarian in English.

My original language then must be entangled with my identity.

Therefore I want to state that when God changed the languages of the nations to scatter them, he diversified their identities instantly and destroyed any antecedents of unison among them completely thereby making the delineation as authentic as Original creation.

He also gave them feelings of tribal distinction and self-love thereby creating our numerous identities we find today.

In order that the scattered people blended with their destinations, He dimmed the African while the western remained with the texture that matched his immediate environment.

That scattering is in scope beyond just the languages. It included all the articles of racial diversification.

It was a recreation.

I can hold this view.

John the Baptist said God is able with stones to raise humans with Abrahamic/Hebrew identity.

Yeah.

Make I reach church.

You're invited.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Chai!

I explained to you that the material of the earth is older than the formation of the earth.

The materials are eternal or continual; having been in pre-existence in God;
Whereas the formation of the earth took place later.

So we can state two ages for the earth:
It's material age - in billions or more;
It's formation age - from creation.

Talking about racial diversification, I hope you understand quantum physics and genetics.
I hope you've read about ENTANGLEMENT - the dreaded absurdity of particles..

Your original language and your identity are interwoven.

Back then, with the little I managed to pray in Ibo language, I felt graver and more original than when I prayed as an expert grammarian in English.

My original language then must be entangled with my identity.

Therefore I want to state that when God changed the languages of the nations to scatter them, he diversified their identities instantly and destroyed any antecedents of unison among them completely thereby making the delineation as authentic as Original creation.

He also gave them feelings of tribal distinction and self-love thereby creating our numerous identities we find today.

In order that the scattered people blended with their destinations, He dimmed the African while the western remained with the texture that matched his immediate environment.

That scattering is in scope beyond just the languages. It included all the articles of racial diversification.

It was a recreation.

I can hold this view.

John the Baptist said God is able with stones to raise humans with Abrahamic/Hebrew identity.

Yeah.

Make I reach church.

You're invited.

so in summary God did it. He all of a sudden modified us to be of different races.

Wow, no further question,..no need to think any further.

Praise the Lord! It is a miracle!

winner01 KingEbukasBlog una see ur brother grin
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
flamingREED:

Make I reach church.

You're invited.
And he gave them several gods to worship..
Pray for me when you reach church

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

so in summary God did it. He all of a sudden modified us to be of different races.

Wow, no further question,..no need to think any further.

Praise the Lord! It is a miracle!

winner01 KingEbukasBlog una see ur brother grin

Of course!

They spoke in tongues - a miracle.

We speak in tongues today - a miracle to match our spiritual identity.

Language and identify are interwoven.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

And he gave them several gods to worship..
Pray for me when you reach church

Nah.

God was very much active in their consciences.

As for worshipping other gods, it was a twist of nature induced upon themselves by themselves.

Paul attests to these in Romans 1 and 2
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by flamingREED(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
I read a post challenging Christ's words about some not dying till they see the kingdom.

I'll talk on that later.

I don't do research to answer.

My answers have been by me.

Not that they're perfect;

But they're better than telling me that my ancestor was an ape.

N/B

My God is real!
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
realmindz:

I'm rly worn out arguing wit u as u have refused to get the simple points and beginning to even contradict ursef strengthening my arguments.

now u can easily say yourba don't ve a valid evidence to obatala, hw much more to Adam and eve who they never heard of nor mentioned in history...?

Wat of Egyptian mythology which holds one of the oldest civilisation having no trace to Noah or garden of eden?

Jst get the idea and don't argue to win but learn

my purpose is not to upset anyone here on NL but to help my African brothers wake up from delusions and lies of religion....

Our fathers, the children of our forefathers sold us to the white man's lies, and our generation was indoctrinated to same lies and inferiority...

now we call our ancestors evil, and claim proudly that our ancestors were jews from garden of eden.

You have nothing to prove to me and I have nothing to prove to you.

What about the Ikwerres that claimed they have no root with the Igbos, but does that claim wash historical evidences? No. Just like the Ikwerres, the Egyptians can claim anything, its not my business and those claim can't wash historical evidence. The Egyptians do not have any verifiable evidence of their ancestry, so those claim is NEVER SCIENTIFIC. If I wake up 2mao and start claiming am not from Akwa Ibom and then sell those lie to my children, grand children and that lie passed even to my 10 generations. So does it mean I didn't descend from Aks again. No. Those claim is not SCIENTIFIC.

Since preserved chronological records showed that the Jews descended from Eden and the Igbos record supports that claim, then all life descended from Eden, until their is a verifiable evidence that started otherwise. Their claim is SCIENTIFIC. Thank God for the Jews who preserved those records and also the scripture.

From the time of Adam settlement to Egyptian civilisation is about 4000 yrs. 4000 yrs is too mch for any body who doesn't keep record of his ancestory to forget.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

What about the Ikwerres that claimed they have no root with the Igbos, but does that claim wash historical evidences? No. Just like the Ikwerres, the Egyptians can claim anything, its not my business and those claim can't wash historical evidence. The Egyptians do not have any verifiable evidence of their ancestry, so those claim is NEVER SCIENTIFIC. If I wake up 2mao and start claiming am not from Akwa Ibom and then sell those lie to my children, grand children and that lie passed even to my 10 generations. So does it mean I didn't descend from Aks again. No. Those claim is not SCIENTIFIC.

Since preserved chronological records showed that the Jews descended from Eden and the Igbos record supports that claim, then all life descended from Eden, until their is a verifiable evidence that started otherwise. Their claim is SCIENTIFIC. Thank God for the Jews who preserved those records and also the scripture.

From the time of Adam settlement to Egyptian civilisation is about 4000 yrs. 4000 yrs is too mch for any body who doesn't keep record of his ancestory to forget.

ok goodluck to u son of the Jews...

I like ur comment, it's rare to see so many false claims and ignorance in jst one post.

I've told u to take a deep breath, get water to drink and rethink. Mayb it wud make more sense to u, I've made my points...it's left for u to make a reflection...not compulsory u do, some1 else will read and apply the brain to think..

pls dnt forget to also think out another lie of how Noah's family had a black, an Indian, a Chinese, and a white...you knw we are all descendants of Noah the jew, jst as stated in ur village history
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by HardMirror(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

You guys are doing a fantastic job in exposing the lies of the bible yourselves. It is obvious even to the blind how you are desperately patching things together to save the bible.

I dey gbadun you. Keep it up.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

ok goodluck to u son of the Jews...

I like ur comment, it's rare to see so many false claims and ignorance in jst one post.

I've told u to take a deep breath, get water to drink and rethink. Mayb it wud make more sense to u, I've made my points...it's left for u to make a reflection...not compulsory u do, some1 else will read and apply the brain to think..

pls dnt forget to also think out another lie of how Noah's family had a black, an Indian, a Chinese, and a white...you knw we are all descendants of Noah the jew, jst as stated in ur village history

Why can't you be atleast a bit scientific in your argument? God knows I hate with passion such childish type of arguments.

Argument is built around a subject matter, and the arguing parties present material facts to argue with to prove their stance, then the argument revolves around each parties using facts independent of their "material fact" to invalidate the "material fact" the opponent used and validate theirs. The argument revolves around those material fact, until a new one is introduced.

My material fact is Preserved Jewish chronological records and Igbo record I came across in a library one day. I expected to you present yours, like Dawkins work or a yoruba or Egyptian mythology. Then use ur facts and logic to show superiority of ur material fact over mine while I do the same. Through logic steps we will get to our final destination. That is how to argue not based on ur emotion.

I have dealt with atheists who argues scientifically and it has always been fun dealing with them, whenever we will fail to hit consensus, we adjourned. You are disappointing, though miles ahead of hardmirror. Do you know what I found out about them, they are atheist not becos they believe beyond reasonable doubt that there is no supernatural being, they are becos they are afraid of (demands of) a supernatural being. They don't want one to exist.

All the points I raised, u have been unable to counter one with a material fact. present your Dawkins manual and your big bang rubbish let's get down to real business and stop being a coward.

I formally invite you and HardMirro to a scientific debate on creation and origin of life. Do you accept or not?. For creation am using my bible and for origin of life, I'll be using my bible as lead material, Jewish chronological records and Igbo records.

If God didn't create the Universe who did and if Life didn't start from Adam where did it started from? These are 2 questions I expect you to answer with your material fact (a verifiable material).
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Noah's story was actually adopted from the sumerians

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Noah's story was actually adopted from the sumerians
Do you know Moses recorded that story abt 3000 yrs after it happened. Yes the story was preserved. This showed it actually happened. The natives kept passing the story from generation to generation over 3000 yrs. That period is too long to corrupt any story passed through oral tradition. The accuracy of Moses' story shows it was inspired.

Let even assumed Moses lifted the story from sumerian without Divine inspiration, it equally showed the flood actually happened. To support this Mosaic claim, recent geological underwater studies show a deluge of that magnitude happened, but current work to locate the ark is ongoing even and Ballard is making progress.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Do you know Moses recorded that story abt 3000 yrs after it happened. Yes the story was preserved. This showed it actually happened. The natives kept passing the story from generation to generation over 3000 yrs. That period is too long to corrupt any story passed through oral tradition. The accuracy of Moses' story shows it was inspired.

Let even assumed Moses lifted the story from sumerian without Divine inspiration, it equally showed the flood actually happened. To support this Mosaic claim, recent geological underwater studies show a deluge of that magnitude happened, but current work to locate the ark is ongoing even and Ballard is making progress.

But muhammedian period wasn't too long to corrupt any story passed through oral tradition right?

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by xmozex(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2016
WAKE UP!

We've been lied to about many things
(answer the question bellow and get N1000 card from me)

Can you remember any of the many lies our parents told us in those days

Parents love to discipline each and every child. Our parents spanked us to keep in line. If spanking didn’t work because some of us were too stubborn, they told us stories that scared us straight. Virtual all these stories are made up.

Who am I kidding? Most of them were made up! Just like many other things we believed in now.

For example: Ojuju Calabar
I don’t know if Ojuju Calabar is the Nigerian version of the Boogey man, or maybe it’s a masquerade. All I know is that in my house: “Ojuju Calabar will come and get any disobedient and errant child.”

Does it really work?
When did you grow up to realize it was all myth? And today, what are those things we still believe in?

The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot unlearn the many lies they were made to believe.

I believe in one God, the source of all creations. I believe in the equality of man; and I believe in the religious duties that consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and
endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.

My mind is completely at peace because I have accepted the world as the human mind can grasp it.

The supernatural and the spiritual is beyond human ken. Period!

I'm not interested in nor concerned about all the spiritual stuff all revealed religions teaches, because I don't believe them again.

I believe however, in the law of karma. I shall thus respect my neighbour's right. Treating others as I'd like them to treat me. Simple!

The ultimate goal of a man here is to be happy, and I believe that happiness comes not to those who seek it for themselves, but to those who seek it for others. It is therefore, my responsibility to try everyday to put smile on other people's lips. To make them happy so to be happy myself.

I do not do good to others for the reward of heaven, or because of fear of hell. For me, doing good is simply living.
Don't think that sin or evil actions we do will hurt God, no. We rather end up hurting ourselves, not God. God loves everyone equal.

Every national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated
to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apostles and saints; and
the izlam their Mahamet, as if the way to God was not open to every man alike.

Each of those churches show certain books, which they call revelation, or the word of God. The Jews say, that their word of God was given by God to Moses, face to face; the Christians say, that their word of God came by divine inspiration: and the Izlams say, that their word of God (the Koran) was brought by an angel from Heaven. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my
own part, I disbelieve them all.

The God who sustains Muslims is the same that sustains Christians and Hindus and Jews and Buddhas and Pagans and thieves and... every living thing.

I spent many years of my life believing in an inherited lies and fictional propaganda made with historic nature, with the aim to control (for gain) human as early as the time of the desert dwellers. My life was no doubt entwined by the dubious promises and illusional hopes.

My God given brain was enchained and clouded by an unquestionable book; which hindered my rational mental development and rendered my analytical mind to a state of tardiness.

Revealed religion is the last bond of slavery that holds many people (especially in Africa) together. An opium of the masses. An inherited brain lesion.

And the password is, the word I now hate so much: FAITH (which translates to foolishness). Once they succeeded in trapping you down with that so-called Faith, they'll hypnotize and waste your future away in the name of believing and waiting for MIRACLES, GRACE or FAVOUR

Take a look at all the countries that managed to focus on their brain early than waiting for favours from heaven, they are doing exceedingly well. To whom brain is given, wisdom is expected. An answers to all praying and fasting are not on your knee, but in your brain. God answered you the very day you were conceived.

You use TV, Cell phones, aeroplane, refrigerator etc... etc. Why can't you pause and think twice? Why can't we grow up and think about God the human way?

Give me one genuine reason why you believe any holy book to be more than hearsay and win a N1000 card

/Okechukwu Moses/

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

The Bible is nothing more than a mostly borrowed book of fables and fairytales written by desert tribesmen who has no idea what the sun was or where it went at night

Considering it condones murder, rape, misogyny, slavery, killing of babies etc, you'd know it was written by men for men.

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Why can't you be atleast a bit scientific in your argument? God knows I hate with passion such childish type of arguments.

Argument is built around a subject matter, and the arguing parties present material facts to argue with to prove their stance, then the argument revolves around each parties using facts independent of their "material fact" to invalidate the "material fact" the opponent used and validate theirs. The argument revolves around those material fact, until a new one is introduced.

My material fact is Preserved Jewish chronological records and Igbo record I came across in a library one day. I expected to you present yours, like Dawkins work or a yoruba or Egyptian mythology. Then use ur facts and logic to show superiority of ur material fact over mine while I do the same. Through logic steps we will get to our final destination. That is how to argue not based on ur emotion.

I have dealt with atheists who argues scientifically and it has always been fun dealing with them, whenever we will fail to hit consensus, we adjourned. You are disappointing, though miles ahead of hardmirror. Do you know what I found out about them, they are atheist not becos they believe beyond reasonable doubt that there is no supernatural being, they are becos they are afraid of (demands of) a supernatural being. They don't want one to exist.

All the points I raised, u have been unable to counter one with a material fact. present your Dawkins manual and your big bang rubbish let's get down to real business and stop being a coward.

I formally invite you and HardMirro to a scientific debate on creation and origin of life. Do you accept or not?. For creation am using my bible and for origin of life, I'll be using my bible as lead material, Jewish chronological records and Igbo records.

If God didn't create the Universe who did and if Life didn't start from Adam where did it started from? These are 2 questions I expect you to answer with your material fact (a verifiable material).

replying u is pointless....u are not only delusioned but zombied...u will continue to repeat the same thing over and over again, that's a zombie syndrome. I've told u wat to do to see between d lines, jst calm down and take a deep breath and it wud be clearer to u. It's so simple.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I did not do those things and I still don't....All christians have a code -The Bible. What affects one must affect all unless you want to commit the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy.

So what did you repent of? The Bible is made up of 66 books dealing with different aspects of life. Even doctors have their specialties even though they are all doctors. When it comes to salvation and such basic/fundamentals, that affects all. But in other matters, we may not have the same levels in this 'code'. Get a code oh.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Ranchhoddas: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Image123:

So what did you repent of? The Bible is made up of 66 books dealing with different aspects of life. Even doctors have their specialties even though they are all doctors. When it comes to salvation and such basic/fundamentals, that affects all. But in other matters, we may not have the same levels in this 'code'. Get a code oh.
My conscience is my guide. I repented of nothing.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by OFFICIAL336: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

replying u is pointless....u are not only delusioned but zombied...u will continue to repeat the same thing over and over again, that's a zombie syndrome. I've told u wat to do to see between d lines, jst calm down and take a deep breath and it wud be clearer to u. It's so simple.
Am not disappointed. I know you will definitely resort to insults.

#GoodLuck #DescendantOfAnApe. #Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133