Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest (5623 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
ifenes:

You do need to prove the existence of this god first
Prove? ...what do I have to prove about that.. .we all know there is God... Even if you don't believe.. Although, I dont know much about the Bible.. But I just believe there is a God out there looking over us.. .this world wouldn't have exist in the first place if there is no supernatural power backing it up.things can't just come out from nothing without something making it happen. That's where God play His role
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
seafarers:

Prove? ...what do I have to prove about that.. .we all know there is God... Even if you don't believe.. Although, I dont know much about the Bible.. But I just believe there is a God out there looking over us.. .this world wouldn't have exist in the first place if there is no supernatural power backing it up.things can't just come out from nothing without something making it happen. That's where God play His role

You believe but don't know = equals you don't know. So why ask why something you don't know created wild animals

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 12:36am On Jun 29, 2016
seafarers:

1.Basically what you are saying is "there could be" a god out there looking over you.This god looks over you when you sleep,take an shit and naked in the bathroom

2.This god created wild animals and yourself

3.The world couldn't have been created without supernatural power

4.This cannot come out of nothing

My questions to you:

Who created this god? where is this god now? how far away or close is it?

The rain falls,earthquakes happen,snow falls,wind blows etc Are these due to a supernatural power and what purpose will they serve if indeed a good caused them

Lastly,what formula was used in creating these wild animals? We do know animals cannot be craeted without manipulating with various DNA,or where they created out of thing air?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:

1.Basically what you are saying is "there could be" a god out there looking over you.This god looks over you when you sleep,take an shit and naked in the bathroom

2.This god created wild animals and yourself

3.The world couldn't have been created without supernatural power

4.This cannot come out of nothing

My questions to you:

Who created this god? where is this god now? how far away or close is it?

The rain falls,earthquakes happen,snow falls,wind blows etc Are these due to a supernatural power and what purpose will they serve if indeed a good caused them

Lastly,what formula was used in creating these wild animals? We do know animals cannot be craeted without manipulating with various DNA,or where they created out of thing air?

If no God created all these. .. Did it crest itself?
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2016
seafarers:

If no God created all these. .. Did it crest itself?

You cannot point to god when you have no clue what god is.

Reminds me of the Brexit vote. Some people had no clue what the EU is and still went ahead and voted out. Mostly due to racism and ignorance

What if I say Spider-Man created the wild animals?

On a serious note, wild animals are your creation. You created them to experience them. Physical matter isn't real, every form of it is an illusion.

And God? That's you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:

You cannot point to god when you have no clue what god is.

Reminds me of the Brexit vote. Some people had no clue what the EU is and still went ahead and voted out. Mostly due to racism and ignorance

On a serious note, wild animals are your creation. You created them to experience them. Physical matter isn't real, every form of it is an illusion.

And God? That's you!

Can you delete up your account or something - you don't make any sense at all or even the entertain the public .

1. God is eternal - he has no beginning

2. God's existence provide the only plausible and logical explanation

For life out of non life - it is already proven to be a mathematical impossibility for such to happen . The only plausible explanation is God , a SUPERNATURAL manifestation that defies logic and impossibilities .

The cause , functionality and intelligence in nature can only be caused by an eternal conscious intelligent creator , God .

The imbalance or disharmony in nature is what makes the transient world what it is . Stop cozening innocent mind with foolish talk .

He is a god because he shares similar characteristics with the creator - intelligence , consciousness , dexterity , creativity , cognition , the discretion to make choices and create realities etc
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:

Spider-Man is a New York vigilante , a local hero who fights crimes and saves people from trouble with his abilities . Wild animals existed long before he did and he does not have the abilities to create a living life form - that is proof that he couldn't have created wild animals .

A knee-jerk response I guess .
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by davien(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Spider-Man is a New York vigilante , a local hero who fights crimes and saves people from trouble with his abilities . Wild animals existed long before he did and he does not have the abilities to create a living life form - that is proof that he couldn't have created wild animals .

A knee-jerk response I guess .
Wow... didn't know DC comic heroes really existed... good thing you've elucidated that here... grin
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
Wow... didn't know DC comic heroes really existed... good thing you've elucidated that here... grin

I simply scrutinized his question . It does not matter if spider man was fictional or not APPARENTLY
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by davien(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I simply scrutinized his question . It does not matter if spider man was fictional or not APPARENTLY
It doesn't? Oh my then who's going to save New York? shocked
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by orisa37: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2016
That's why the Concept of Sin is known and judged by God only.
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:

My questions to you:

Who created this god?

Gosh . I'm even bored of responding to this vapid question . God is uncreated , He is eternal . If you ask who created God , then the antecedent obviously becomes more powerful than God is .

where is this god now? how far away or close is it?

God is everywhere .

These are what make nature functional . Any life form can be a victim of natural disasters - this does not preclude God's existence .

Thank you . The existence of matter is a product of thoughts . Thoughts create matter . And the thoughts can only come from a mind , right ?

But I can as well ask you , an atheist , were animals created out of thing air ? Since you believe God did not create them .
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
It doesn't? Oh my then who's going to save New York? shocked

Oh ... Look who is trolling today wink . It's in you bro , don't fight it .

I simply answered his question cool
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by davien(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Oh ... Look who is trolling today wink . It's in you bro , don't fight it .

I simply answered his question cool
Tit for tat... I'm know you don't think most things you say through... so why respond seriously to you... rather watch paint dry.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Can you delete up your account or something - you don't make any sense at all or even the entertain the public .

1. God is eternal - he has no beginning

Which is you

2. God's existence provide the only plausible and logical explanation

You give the meaning to physical matter. Nothing else is aware of this experience if you don't.

For life out of non life - it is already proven to be a mathematical impossibility for such to happen . The only plausible explanation is God , a SUPERNATURAL manifestation that defies logic and impossibilities .

Which is you having the ability to make create things with your imagine- nation

The cause , functionality and intelligence in nature can only be caused by an eternal conscious intelligent creator , God .

You are your God, the intelligent one having an illusion of being non intelligent at the moment

The imbalance or disharmony in nature is what makes the transient world what it is . Stop cozening innocent mind with foolish talk .

He is a god because he shares similar characteristics with the creator - intelligence , consciousness , dexterity , creativity , cognition , the discretion to make choices and create realities etc

Ebuka you need to wake and love yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
Tit for tat... I'm know you don't think most things you say through... so why respond seriously to you... rather watch paint dry.

Most questions here don't require ratiocination to elicit an intelligent response - it's all intuition , there is always a prepared response for every question asked in the religion section .

I'm still waiting for you to respond to my questions or ain't you still be the same old poltroon who runs away from a challenge ?
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Most questions here don't require ratiocination to elicit an intelligent response - it's all intuition , there is always a prepared response for every question asked in the religion section .

I'm still waiting for you to respond to my questions or ain't you still be the same old poltroon who runs away from a challenge ?

Do you even know the meaning of "Human Being" ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:

Which is you

Nature is not eternal that alone refutes your assertion . It is illogical to assert that a constituent of nature is eternal when it's apparent that nature has a beginning

You give the meaning to physical matter. Nothing else is aware of this experience if you don't.

1. How did physical matter come about ?

2. Do animals , insects also give meanings to physical matter .

Which is you having the ability to make create things with your imagine- nation

How did man derive that ability seeing that he has a beginning and there are other constituents of nature that predate his existence .

You are your God, the intelligent one having an illusion of being non intelligent at the moment

I admitted to being intelligent . The argument is why and how did I become intelligent

Ebuka you need to wake and love yourself

I'm awake , you are sleeping
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:

Do you even know the meaning of "Human Being" ?

To be human is a gift , who bestowed nature with this gift ?

Are animals eternal too , do animals need avatars ?
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Nature is not eternal that alone refuted your assertion that a constituent of nature has no beginning

Nature is an illusion...it isn't real. Your mind created it just like an Avatar to have a physical experience. Its like playing fifa 17, its not real but it looks real.

1. How did physical matter come about ?

Have you heard the phrase- Mind lead to matter? Meaning,imagination lead to physical experiences. What we experience today is nothing but collective illusion.

2. Do animals , insects also give meanings to physical matter .

Everything is what you call God...they are your creation. If you live in a world where the Sun is green,it is a collective creation.

How did man derive that ability seeing that he has a beginning and there are other constituents of nature that predate his existence .

How did man understand how mathematics,physics and astrology ?

I admitted to being intelligent . The argument is why and how did I become intelligent

I'm awake , you are sleeping

ok

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

To be human is a gift , who bestowed nature with this gift ?

Are animals eternal too , do animals need avatars ?

You are not getting it. Define "Human Being" ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Kurzgesagt: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
cloudgoddess:

That isn't how evolution works. The cartoonish depictions of it that creationists are taught is an embarassing display of ignorance on the subject (and/or desperation to defend religious texts, even if it means intellectual dishonesty).

Refer to the following youtube video by my favorite German science educators at Kurzgesagt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

My thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2914888/much-needed-explanation-evolution

and Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Please, for the betterment of mankind educate yourself.

edit: After posting this I noticed the humor in me criticizing cartoonish depictions of evolution, and then posting a literal cartoon depiction of evolution grin
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ronpet777:
Dt was not d initial design by God.He made animals and humans perfect until d devil introduced his own plan.After d sin of man,and Adam and Eve were sent packing,Evil found it's way in2 d world.Hence d evil people and animals we hv today!

Your god made a scorpion's tail for what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition / Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.