Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) (5577 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by bigCassava: 4:06pm On May 17, 2018
benny hinn captured with his son,joshua and daughter,natasha. some time ago,world renowned preacher popularly known for healings in his revival meetings, pastor Benny hinn was hospitalized and was flown to a private hospital in Germany secretly. An insider shared this picture on his Instagram account thanking God for how he saved Benny hinn from severe illness.

https://chikasom..com/2018/05/benny-hinn-captured-on-wheel-chair.html

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by trapQ: 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
My nigga

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by dalaman: 6:34pm On May 17, 2018
He secretly ran to the hospital for treatment, yet this fraudster will tell people to come to come and pay money so that he can heal them through the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:43pm On May 17, 2018
dalaman:
He secretly ran to the hospital for treatment, yet this fraudster will tell people to come to come and pay money so that he can heal them through the name of Jesus.

YOU DON SEE AM NA. THIEVES EVERYWHERE.
FROM THE VATICAN TO AFRICA, FROM THE POPE TO THE STREET PREACHER...

THEY ALL DEPEND ON MODERN MEDICINE TO STAY ALIVE, BUT WILL TELL BELIEVERS TO PUT FAITH IN JESUS FOR HEALING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2018
Haha this is so funny mhen

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by sKeetz(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2018
Hahaha

Waiting for the sheeples to come and defend their shepherd.
Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by spongeisback: 8:42pm On May 17, 2018
I guess he forgot the way to "healing school". This must be a mistake or photoshop, he pays his tithes and offerings,partnership fees and speaks in tongues. He's a "god's general" and friends with the greatest healer of our time pastor Chris.

I dun believe this. I cunnor, I cunnor believe this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by barojana: 10:05pm On May 17, 2018
dalaman:
He doesn't tell people to pay money in exchange for healing, Stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by Anas09: 10:27pm On May 17, 2018
barojana:

Don't give attention to the agents of satan. They are doing their job.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by dalaman: 10:36pm On May 17, 2018
barojana:

He does. Watch him in action here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKGCdE1tRc
Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by dalaman: 10:38pm On May 17, 2018
Anas09:

Don't give attention to the agents of satan. They are doing their job.

Why do you always like and support fraudsters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) by Anas09: 10:50pm On May 17, 2018
dalaman:

Why do you always like and support fraudsters?
because it takes a fraudster to know one.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Opinion On Ipad Replacing Bible / Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh / What To Do When You Break A Convenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.