Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (74501 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seriously a lot of people didn't expect her to go this far...I'm happy for her.

Visit my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by enginexy10(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
i dont really get wjat this news all about. Can someone elaborate pls?
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by bayonino: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
What are you really propagating?...that all these foolish girls should keep doing crap and then suddenly turn godly when they want to marry.
Honestly, the rate at which there are good single guys in this world baffles me, while the bitches girls are getting married every saturday, we guys they suffer i swear!
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
I know she will make up , from day one. I dont watch her movies but i like her life style from day one . Dont compare her with mercy she is miles ahead of mercy.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Gidi3020(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Naija Mill and Nick.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by enshi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Not to mention that of mercy Johnson as well.... Them wise galz

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by placeofallure(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Before I scrolled to her pix, I knew it would be her. What can we say? I like how your marriage has turned out Tonto, I am so so proud of you girl! You didn't snatch any woman's husband, you formalized your union, you took time away from your career to raise a new life, you seem contented with the marriage, also from your tweets you're appreciative of God's favours cos these are not mere feats. You rock girl! Keep it up! we pray for more of God's graciousness for your home.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
marriage really tamed her
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by tayo200(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Honesty007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Funniest and most unbelieving thing is that when u Marry ,it is after Marriage you would see the real behaviour of the lady ,now a woman.
So Tonto dikeh's real behaviour is what she is doing now.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by spencekat(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
enginexy10:
i dont really get wjat this news all about. Can someone elaborate pls?
Are they God?
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let us keep praying for them.
Amen.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Ejytex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
This babe has balooned rapidly.

gringrin Hey, i'll just pass!
Is a syn of good living
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by PinketteDawn: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
To each his own. People do things for different reasons. Love goes a long way in determining how a woman behaves towards her man and towards others in a marriage. I am talking from experience. God uses people to change others. I have seen women who were razz in their youth become very calm when they finally meet one who understands and loves them properly. I have seen men who were players suddenly turn to Christ when they met a certain woman and you will hear these people say 'if not for my spouse, I would never have known the peace I do know today'

I am sure Tonto came across a lot of guys before she met this man. Why did she not 'mature' suddenly when she was dating those men? Time is not on her side again?....lol, is she the oldest woman in Nollywood who is yet to be married? Is she now the most famous actress for her to stop craving for fame all of a sudden?

Love can do all things my dear. Love can change anybody. It can make an immature person suddenly become mature. It can make an irresponsible person suddenly become responsible. It can make a wicked person suddenly become kind. I am talking real love not Zeeworld kind of love.

Never underestimate the power of love my dear.

nortcentrallord:

Lol. So how many 'v you loved correctly?

I beg to differ from your assertion, love or no love, a woman who wants to be matured will be. Tonto was childish in many ways in her crave for fame but I guess she knew time wasn't on her side anymore and she decided to scale down her excesses. Not many are lucky that way though. I pray she holds on to her new found love with family values and not tow the line of the T'z.. (savage and billz)

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Omo see transformation o

She's obviously giving Toolz a run for her money...

Told her on her fb page how she has become my "celebrity crush and now more responsible" since she left the "controversial stage" she replied thanking me for it...
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by stefan388: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
Each time i think of this lady's marriage and how she suddenly turned into a "home maker" from the previous tag "bi*ch", it makes me smile and understand that some ladies are really wise! (earthly wisdom tho)

Another part is this; one would have thought it will be really difficult for she to get a man, let alone a Husband but today, (from what we see) she is happily married.

Ladies, in all you do, be purpose driven and use the "sense" God has given you. Know exactly what you want despite life's hazards! Another example of a lady who knew what she wanted is Mercy Johnson! You know the rest of the story!

Her new weight tho......

Source: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/06/each-time-i-think-of-this-ladys.html

Am sure with time this heavy cream will eat that skin. That is what woman do not know. They park and load cream and bleach the skin but at old age, they regret and at that time there is just nothing to reverse. It.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
PinketteDawn:

To each his own. People do things for different reasons. Love goes a long way in determining how a woman behaves towards her man and towards others in a marriage. I am talking from experience. God uses people to change others. I have seen women who were razz in their youth become very calm when they finally meet one who understands and loves them properly. I have seen men who were players suddenly turn to Christ when they met a certain woman and you will hear these people say 'if not for my spouse, I would never have known the peace I do know today'

I am sure Tonto came across a lot of guys before she met this man. Why did she not 'mature' suddenly when she was dating those men? Time is not on her side again?....lol, is she the oldest woman in Nollywood who is yet to be married? Is she now the most famous actress for her to stop craving for fame all of a sudden?

Love can do all things my dear. Love can change anybody. It can make an immature person suddenly become mature. It can make an irresponsible person suddenly become responsible. It can make a wicked person suddenly become kind. I am talking real love not Zeeworld kind of love.

Never underestimate the power of love my dear.

Well, you got a point there.
"I am talking real love not Zeeworld kind of love" got me rolling with laughter on the floor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by zinnywonders(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nothing is impossible. ... Great Grace at work cheesy
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by youngest85(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
kiss kiss kiss

perfect couple

SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS OF THE COUPLE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/06/each-time-i-think-of-this-ladys.html

Nt untill next 20yrs b4 d guy knows he marries problem
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
I always knew she was wiser than average. Her marriage will last
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wasnt surprise though.. Ladies like tonto always end up loyal and doteful.on any wise man that sees beyond their flashy ways and marry them...

The man ends up thanking his God every morning for such luck in a woman...
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by esther1994(f): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Those pictures are her birthday pics after giving birth to her baby. She will adjust.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by esther1994(f): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't know why people are always looking for to put on little weight sothey could make mock. people that were slim now are looking sick because of the economy situation. Fat people now are looking chubby n good
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by esther1994(f): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2016
She is breastfeeding. Please let her be. she will adjust. That was how people criticized Mercy Johnson when she gave birth to her first child
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by tomdon(m): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2016
That man was probably fascinated and turned on by her controversial and wayward nature or maybe her celebrity status. Same with mercy Johnson. <br>
I&apos;ve not heard of a single controversy about Rita Dominic yet she&apos;s above 40 and unmarried, one would think she deserves this kind of honor more than the other two. <br>
That goes to show the contrast of life. <br>
The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong. Time and chance happeneth to all. <br>
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
This thread might not be really encouraging to me. Ladies be careful, what works for lady A may not work for lady B. maintain a decent life all through...
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2016
frigid:
Nice smiley

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
soon

just soon

ahgelahnie go upgrade her upper region grin

like tonto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.