Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (74377 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Thunderlicious: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
No go marry your own. Dey there dey think of people marriage in the name of blog adverts.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by buksaylor001: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
See my small gal don get breast o o!
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Change is the only constant thing in nature!
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by MissRike(f): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's the work of GRACE. Be happy for her nah.......when there's life, there's hope!

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by pippimp(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
kiss kiss kiss

perfect couple

There is no such thing.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
How can u judge a couple is happily married from 2 mere pictures? Na wa o. Receive sense nah.
Although, i wish her the best.

I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
mke we still wait ooo, time stil dey
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
correct story.. no be only me dey reason am too
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by iswallker(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
he go soon clear for the guy eye... undecided
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by 0ubenji(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
kiss kiss kiss
perfect couple
Well...evri couple is PERFECT..until sumtin apuns..
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Another Tonto Dike thread, yawn. She has ballooned in size after one child, typical.
My list in a wife includes a fitness-oriented lifestyle. I'd interview all her friends and family to know if she started hitting the gym as a fad or it was innate -- can't risk marrying a wife who'd turn to a room and parlour in the near future.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Her story should inspire many. It's never too late to turn to God
cheesy
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by eph12(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Before I opened this thread I already knew it was Tonto.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Her h-enemies don run E-BADU BELLE DIE! Chai!!!!! grin
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by opribo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
The only person I respect here is the man and never the lady that finally married her. I remember watching one video Tubaba was commenting on how soft her yansh was. Look this man has a heart I really respectl him because someone like me never for what na are there no more controversy free and good girls left in Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
^^^

So. . . . Wey ya own with "HARD NYANSH"? wink
SHOW US PISSSSHORS of your VAJIN MARIA BRIDE NA? Abi dem nefa born am? wink
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Pyno30: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
She looks more confortable than Mercy Johnson
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by rose54321: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
I couldn't agree with you more, Tonto prior to marriage was a spiteful lady, so defensive, 'insultive' and proud.
Y'all just need to watch some of her interviews.

But love changed her, love is indeed powerful. All she needed was to love and be loved.

Now she's closer to God, happier and doesn't give 2 f.ucks about what people say.

My dears, if you are sad and unhappy, try love, it might just be the secret antidote.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Her story should inspire many. It's never too late to turn to God
yea but these ppl shouls stop analisys, na so tiwa analysis began oh.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
PinketteDawn:
This is a perfect example of what happens when a woman is loved correctly by her man. smiley smiley smiley

Lol. So how many 'v you loved correctly?

I beg to differ from your assertion, love or no love, a woman who wants to be matured will be. Tonto was childish in many ways in her crave for fame but I guess she knew time wasn't on her side anymore and she decided to scale down her excesses. Not many are lucky that way though. I pray she holds on to her new found love with family values and not tow the line of the T'z.. (savage and billz)
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
There's no miracle here, bro.

What you see is a female - on her last legs - who made the prudent move to tie-down a naive rich man before her sun sets.

Same ol' scam.

She can't afford to be razz anymore...

Her competition are all these freshly minted young girls - in their early twenties - walking about looking for a rich penís.

You snooze, you lose...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seun Crush back in the day haha
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by maxtop(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
One man's food is another man's poison. She is focused and has a target and as soon as she find her target she didn't look back. I respect her sense of humor. Her peer in the industry are jealous of her thinking the marriage will collapse anytime soon. She is waxing stronger everyday.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Engrr(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bros, its still too early to conclude! No be celabs?? ..........I know them
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anyway, I just smile and say...lalasticlala sef grin
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by legundarybeans(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Another name for "tonto" on NL is "frontpage"
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Filashade(f): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL. Dude!

That was extreme though? African women are beautiful people. I for one, wouldn't lay much of the blame on the women because it's expected they add more wieght considering the instantaneous love and care that's mometorily showered on them by both husband and relative immediately after marriage.

What's funny is that, as time went on, the much exhibited affections and care by families and friends will greatly start reducing and that's when she begins to get the exact opposite of the whole scenario.

Though that's not to dispute the fact that ladies in this side of the world are lazy when it comes to watching thier weight and making sure they eat responsibly.
But then again, maybe we should just cut Mrs Tonto grin some slack and besides, she's not looking so bad. Just a little bustier and fairer.

Na wa o....

Men!!! Chai.

So what about men who put on weight after Marriage nko? What is their excuse for not excersing.

Husband and Wife should both watch their weight not just the woman. Everytime unu dey dere dey complain about her been overweight after Marriage isnt it the Husband's fault?

Na wa for u naija men oo. God is watching u oo.

undecided
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Elle277(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
pretty much happy for her..
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by OduduaDefender(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Without sounding sceptical, I think I would want to give it some time to really know if this her marriage will last. You know what I mean?
Every one was hailing BEYONCE until it happened.
Not wishing her any evil sha o.
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na u dey mind dem...we sabi dem wella.
Filashade:

Na wa o....

Men!!! Chai.

So what about men who put on weight after Marriage nko? What is their excuse for not excersing.

Husband and Wife should both watch their weight not just the woman. Everytime unu dey dere dey complain about her been overweight after Marriage isnt it the Husband's fault?

Na wa for u naija men oo. God is watching u oo.

undecided
Re: Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) by Rastamann: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OGBENI SEE BOOOBI

SAI BOOBI undecided

Why is it that anytime you see woman picture on NL FP na only the booobi you dey comment on?Abi you no such enough when you be dey a baby?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Pictures Of Ay's New Home Designed By His Wife / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.