Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (710 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: . by krak101(m): 3:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Are you a professional If not you're threading very steep and slippery corners
Re: . by chachanga: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2016
No, No, No, No & anoda big N.O.

why?

U massaged a simple foot and got a Rock sized Hard-On for Petes sake! tongue
Damn, she's now family for God's sake or wtf are u on?! angry

There's nowhere any hardon's coming near me around my Bros wifeys. That wld be some repellant-@$$ type shytt right there. Wldnt be able to come at her even if she was the Nikki Minaj or Gabrielle Union of this known universe [so says da Bro Code].

Go get some chill; while ur at it, borrow a copy of the Bro Code and get ur mind on breaks. Stop thinking abt the possibility of u & dat lady ever doing any issh ever at all in dis life.

Repeat after "I Mustn't ever Purk my Bro's wifey!

That'$ the way to go; that's ur new anthem & prayer point till u gtf out of dat as apartment soonest.
Now Bless you my son
Go to sleep already, it's past ur bedtime.

NB
U space bookers above me, ur rent is overdue, com begin pay o

(1) (Reply)

Things Or Behaviours That Produce A Joyful Home / Woman Delivers Quadroplet In Cross River / Latest Lace Blouse Styles 2016 For Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.