Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari (1973 Views)

Nigeria's In A Big Mess. This Country Is Now A Big Joke. We Are Doomed! / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Maina’s Scandal Is A Mess Buhari Inherited From GEJ Government’ -garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2016
The President has once again blamed the economic current situation of the country on the failure of the past administration in the area of saving especially when it experienced the oil boom.

President Buhari reiterated the cause of the current economic hardship in the country while receiving the Chief Global CEO of Unilever, Mr Paul Polman on Monday at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Buhari also noted that the country will see better days yet again as his administration is committed to restructuring the country and its economy.

He said: [size=14pt]”We refused to save for the rainy day. Now the rain is beating us. No money, no savings, nothing. And we are thoroughly wet from the rains”.[/size]

Speaking further, the president noted that the implementation of a mono economy in the nation is the chef problem the country is faced with. He continued however that the country will soon feed itself and havve surplus for exports with the new focus being diverted into the Agricultural sector.

“We want to create jobs, and supporting manufacturing is one way to do it. As soon as we have stabilized our budget, I would personally be interested in the manufacturing sector, particularly in the generation of essential raw materials,” the President said.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/nigeria-big-mess-buhari/#kvJIdQ9CFv4hIzLp.99

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2016
... Nigeria is in a very big mess because you Buhari has woefully failed to live up to expectations. (of your brainwashed supporters).

... Nigeria is a big mess because you are oblivious of what governance is all about, all you wanted was power.

... Nigerian is in a big mess because, instead of tackling the problems of the country, You've chosen to continue blaming PDP and Jonathan.

Nigerian is in a big mess because you, Bubu the Mumu, Is a Dullard.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by IamSimi(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2016
See dis mad cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by MidasTouche01(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by doublewisdom: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2016
I thought Buhari had been cured of his malady.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Truer words have never been said.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
... Nigeria is in a very big mess because you Buhari has woefully failed to live expectations.

... Nigeria is a big mess because you are oblivious of what governance is all about, all you wanted was power.

... Nigerian is in a big mess because, instead of tackling the problems of country, You've chosen to continue blaming PDP and Jonathan.

..... Nigeria is in a Big mess because of the 16years misrule by the corrupt and thieving party. Your type will always hide from the truth. Weldone my President as you take this nation back to the right track.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by laykhorn(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2016

I do not have political affiliation with any politician but for the facts, its the truth. No denying

We voted out the clueless man for you to fix it, stop blaming him. Face your job or we will blame you for further woes too.

BTW, this is stale news.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
... Nigeria is in a very big mess because you Buhari has woefully failed to live expectations.

... Nigerian is in a big mess because, instead of tackling the problems of country, You've chosen to continue blaming PDP and Jonathan.

And Gej was the messiah with top notch economic policies...You my friend needs a working brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by oloriooko(m): 5:49am On Jun 28, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Nigeria is in a Big mess because of the 16years misrule by the corrupt and thieving party. Your type will always hide from the truth. Weldone my President as you take this nation back to the right track.
Nigeria is in a big mess cuz people like you blindly support these wicked politicians who have deceived many Nigerians to the extent that they cannot demand anything as promised from them.
Note: all politicians are alike PMB inclusive
Until we start demanding they deliver as promised, the mess keeps getting worse.
Are you aware that 70-80% of APC members ruled as PDP officials in the so called 16years of 'rot' including bubu errand boy.

Stop playing mumu, we must start holding our piliticians accountable for their promises

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2016
modelmike7:

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the MuMu president, wanted to reap where he did not sow
Ole President, go and work.
The reason is he is self centred, proud, and has the worst Economic team. If not for Emiefele the Naira would have been buried long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2016
modelmike7:
As usual, Blame games, Just like their illiterate Certificateless Presidiot. This is one of the reasons I enumerated in my first post.

PDP this, PDP that, But all the people who caused the misrule are now in your saintly party APC, Some have been appointed ministers, Some are your party chieftains. So look for another line, this one is stale.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2016
[quotboy.

Stop playing mumu, we must start holding our piliticians accountable for their promises[/quote].... Leave PMB out of your corrupt politicians. Do not start what you can not end bro. Nice day.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2016
uniklinkum:

And Gej was the messiah with top notch economic policies...You my friend needs a working brain.
So you've not yet been cured uniklinkum??... I'll move you to a better facility.

... And yes, GEJ had better economic policies, It is known. Now let's assume he did not have any good policies, Is that an excuse for Buhari not to have?

Stop being a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

As usual, Blame games, Just like their illiterate Certificateless Presidiot.
....m wailers will forever wail. Happy wailing.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Rose2014: 5:59am On Jun 28, 2016
modelmike7:

You yourself know that this line is already stale but I guess u prefer to deceive yourself
Some of those 16years corruption people u're referring to are the backbone of this govt grin so say something new abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2016
modelmike7:
....m wailers will forever wail. Happy wailing.
... Zombies will forever blame, Happy blaming.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Rose2014: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

As usual, Blame games, Just like their illiterate Certificateless Presidiot. This is one of the reasons I enumerated in my first post.

PDP this, PDP that, But all the people who caused the misrule are now in your saintly party APC, Some have been appointed ministers, Some are your party chieftains. So look for another line, this one is stale.

Waoh I didn't see this before my reply to him. Yet similar response

I don't envy the zombies of this govt at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Rose2014:

Waoh I didn't see this before my reply to him. Yet similar response

I don't envy the zombies of this govt at all grin
As in eh... grin

Very pathetic set of people they are.

I can bet my last dime that come 2019, After they must have failed to deliver, they will still blame PDP. grin zombies eh...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by OgaTheTop2: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

[/s] Stop posting nonsense on Nairaland
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
[s][/s] Stop posting nonsense on Nairaland
Stop quoting nonsense on Nairaland.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by PehaKaso: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
yaawwwn
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by freeze001(f): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2016
So we're still being fed reasons for problems? How about proactive solutions and actual results? Is this any different from their campaign speeches? Yet after supposedly winning elections u are still looking for whom to blame!

PDP government failed yet na dem u pack join body as President. APC and ds dis Buhari package ehn! God forbid evil!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Yimu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Talk about the oil boom days, they were just embezzling, though they did somethings, I salute the military for that, but to be honest, the pros were less than the cons. It was like using 5% to run the government and embezzling 95% now the rainy days are here. We would pass, but we would always remember.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Under GEJ grin grin
[Professor of Economics]

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari unless u release Nnamdi Kanu, nigeria will continue going down.

Until "somalia will be better than the zoo".

Maka na o bu nwa Chineke ka o bu.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by OgaTheTop2: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Stop quoting nonsense on Nairaland.
Six frigging years of Jonathan misrule could plunge another country into irredeemable economic doldrum. Yet, Nigeria is standing stronger and refused to be bullied by mourning wailers and bigoted aliens like yourself..
Fact is Jonathan mess this country up. You guys should be ashamed. C'mon, cover your eyes and run inside the bush... Now, that's common sense.
Re: Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Oh Lord deliver us from this EVIL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness / Nigerians Berate Kemi Adeosun For Saying Recession Is Just A Word / We Regret, Condemn Southern Kaduna Killings- El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.