Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pictures Smokers Can Relate To - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To (33711 Views)

20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) / Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Ranchhoddas: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

You lawyers,Doctors, Teachers,pharmacist, Nurses, Pilots, President smokes weed, Trust me
They think that smoking marijuana is bad to your health.

Many states in the USA legalized marijuana, if there are any health affecting components in weed, they wouldn't even think of legalizing marijuana.
Now, ask people the chemical in weed, 90% of them don't even know it

THC is the chemical in weed, now go check what THC is.

The USA will spend billions of dollars in studying and experimenting the health implications on any item they wanna pass to the public, they did that on weed and they found nothing, that's why USA, the home of scientists and the best country in the world legalized weed.

Do you know what is in the alcohol you drink ??No
Alcohol is the most dangerous thing on earth yet some of you fools that thinks smokers are liable to die young do drink alcohol

Ignorant Nigerians
You are more ignorant for thinking that smoking marijuana has no health implications, exactly how many states in the USA have legalized marijuana smoking?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

You lawyers,Doctors, Teachers,pharmacist, Nurses, Pilots, President smokes weed, Trust me

Many states in the USA legalized marijuana, if there are any health affecting components in weed, they wouldn't even think of legalizing marijuana.

The USA will spend billions of dollars in studying and experimenting the health implications on any item they wanna pass to the public, they did that on weed and they found nothing, that's why USA, the home of scientists and the best country in the world legalized weed.

Alcohol is the most dangerous thing on earth yet some of you fools that thinks smokers are liable to die young do drink alcohol

Ignorant Nigerians
Even though you're stating facts, why are you bashing Nigerians as if Nigeria is the only country in which marijuana is illegal and frowned upon by people and government? abeg e don do. Most of US, UK, EUROPE and many other countries have made this drug illegal. IGNORANT YOU, for not realising that angry

Smoking ANYTHING, whether it's weed, cigarretes or ordinary paper sef is dangerous to health. You should be smart enough to know that inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs. It can cause asthma or make it worse if you don't already have it, bronchitis, tuberculosis, lung cancer, death. I do however agree that the dangers of weed smoking is overemphasised but don't act like there are no health risks to it.
Also, a lot of drug dealers mix in unknown substances with the weed they sell in order to make more money. How do we know that these substances are not lethal?
so please, park well

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by omerah86(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Shit happens

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by IceDude(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hate cigar smell die, if na weed no ........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by handysuzy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bujumbura:
chai. You are a pseudo tribalist grin

Tell your dad to stop just like i do buy my dad a pack since what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Lolz....I think I will start ordering Oshogbo stuff for him now. He seems to get his perfect health from puffing the thing in the air.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Mrpresident1 can relate to this grin

Weeders be like, God created everything for a purpose including weed.

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Rili wan wound me with lafta this morning, hahahaha grin.

U would be very surprised walahi, you would be very very surprised.

Laff wan injure me grin

Rili, I don't even know what igbo looks like, does it have horns? grin
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by brostheo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Weed is life,a natural herb from God himself, no added chemicals or preservative.Say no to cigarette and say yes to weed.Smoke weed and live long!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by ginggerxy: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Nocal in weed, 90% of them don't even know it

Ignorant Nigerians
bob marley's incarnate is here ALL HAIL THE RASTA MAN cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Khd95(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
DrDope:
this sh1t dry as fvck
eiyaaaah,ur problem is heavier than the effect of abo.ki weed and ijesha weed combinedgrin

try other sections ndosad
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by urboy4real1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
People chose whats good for them

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Azord(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid
Do you know what is in the alcohol you drink?No
Ignorant Nigerians
Azord enjoy now its a free world wink
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by uckennety(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thief. U don gt tired
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Rilwayne001: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
At work again cheesy

MrPresident1:

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Rili wan wound me with lafta this morning, hahahaha grin.

U would be very surprised walahi, you would be very very surprised.

Laff wan injure me grin

Rili, I don't even know what igbo looks like, does it have horns? grin

Yes it have horns, just like a cow grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by heritage2009(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Khd95:
When u smoke weed for the first time grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:
At work again cheesy

Yes it have horns, just like a cow grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Spongia1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
bamirotola:
I smell FTC... this land is not for sale.... beware of my son buhari!!
Is this the same TBAM I know?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Chikpat(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians

U r too wise to be a Nigerian.

And from ur reasoning, i knw u com from KENYA.

AN INFORMED KENYAN
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Zikdik(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians
I could have taken time out compose a nice rebuttal but I won't. You're a stupid idiot.

Follow his advice at the peril of your health and well-being. No medical practitioner will advice you to smoke anything at all. Not even if it has trace health benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians

These ppl wont learn just let them wallow in ignorance..as they say "where ignorance is bliss 'tis folly to be wise"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by mrgreen4real(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
?

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
MissGdope:

Even though you're stating facts, why are you bashing Nigerians as if Nigeria is the only country in which marijuana is illegal and frowned upon by people and government? abeg e don do. Most of US, UK, EUROPE and many other countries have made this drug illegal. IGNORANT YOU, for not realising that angry

Smoking ANYTHING, whether it's weed, cigarretes or ordinary paper sef is dangerous to health. You should be smart enough to know that inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs. It can cause asthma or make it worse if you don't already have it, bronchitis, tuberculosis, lung cancer, death. I do however agree that the dangers of weed smoking is overemphasised but don't act like there are no health risks to it.
Also, a lot of drug dealers mix in unknown substances with the weed they sell in order to make more money. How do we know that these substances are not lethal?
so please, park well

You're naturally ignorant
Why do doctors prescribed marijuana to cancer, asthma, epileptic seizures patients ??

You're a fool
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Rilwayne001: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
haffaze777:

Confused? grin
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by aumeehn: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Why do doctors prescribed marijuana to cancer, asthma, epileptic seizures patients ??

You're a fool
Nigga forget these fools!! They know nothing about Weed!
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by favexx(f): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Now ask your foolish self, why do doctors prescribe marijuana for cancer, asthma, anxiety,ocd, epileptic seizure patients ??

Ignorant Nigerians
and recession caused this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
favexx:
and recession caused this

No
Goat face
Forgetting that not everyone on Nairaland lives in Nigeria or experiences recession
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

You're a fool
you're the fool here. How many patients do you think are prescribed marijuana? It is used in extreme cases. The UK parliament started negotiations about legalising medical marijuana only yesterday. You think they were dumb when they made it illegal ?
If you're arguing that it should be legalised for medical use then it would make more sense since the dose will be prescribed by a doctor. If it's such a good medicine then why should it be used recreationally? You don't see anybody smoking paracetamol just because it's good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by favexx(f): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

No
Goat face
Forgetting that not everyone on Nairaland lives in Nigeria or experiences recession
ok I tot u stay in nigeria. Sorry
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by nsilordgmail(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Now ask your foolish self, why do doctors prescribe marijuana for cancer, asthma, anxiety,ocd, epileptic seizure patients ??

Ignorant Nigerians
. Bros weed is not bad but the smoke u inhale is a big problem to ur health cuz it affects ur lungs.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians

pls explain more, I've never seen doctors prescribe such before, how does weed help in curing these ailments ?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by pacretus(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians
keep shut,if u've got nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity.Guys are out there thinking of ways to better the lifes of humans,u're here on nairaland telling us how much of a WEED smoker u're,encouraging people to do same.i'm not suprised they legalized mariguana in america,that's what u get when a nation is morally corrupt.
Hope you wouldn't mind telling us how america is the best country in the world.
If God wanted humans to smoke,he would have sunk a hole on their head down to mouth.or just put a pipe in there.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by PETUK(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Weed is life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / Arsenal Fan Wears Arsenal Jersey Gown (Photo) / Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.