Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pictures Smokers Can Relate To - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To (33712 Views)

20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) / Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
MissGdope:

I can now see why youre endorsing weed. This kind of uncivilised behaviour is exactly why weed should remain illegal.

Little brain
Legalized or not legalized, people will still buy and smoke weed.

Fortunately, weed is legal in where i reside.

Go eat a dick at nandos
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:
At work again cheesy

Yes it have horns, just like a cow grin grin grin

Hahaha, so igbo has iwo, hahaha, like sallah ram grin cheesy.

I am the most gentleman you would ever meet, complete gentleman cheesy.

But only that I don't joke with the assignment YAH has given me, it is my great privilege to be privy to the deep secrets of His mind.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Rilwayne001: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hahaha, so igbo has iwo, hahaha, like sallah ram grin cheesy.
I am the most gentleman you would ever meet, complete gentleman cheesy.
But only that I don't joke with the assignment YAH has given me, it is my great privilege to be privy to the deep secrets of His mind.

Hmmm! Are you a prophet? Are you the Moses of our time? May I know the assignment?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by pacretus(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
PETUK:
you say that America is morally corrupt and naija is not, well I think you should contrast
hey guy,sorry to disappoint you,IOU no explanation.i'm no fuul,and i know you know what i mean by morally bankrupt or corrupt.so Lemme go abeg.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hmmm! Are you a prophet? Are you the Moses of our time? May I know the assignment?

Shebi I told you and others that Buhari means suffering, una no believe me, who is right now?

My assignment is to show the light of true illumination to as many as YAH would permit. No be small thing o wink
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

You haven't seen doctors prescribe weed for patients because you're in Nigeria

OK, as a person that has never left Nigeria before, pls explain to me why doctors prescribe weed to patients, and what are its health benefits ?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Little brain

Go eat a dick at nandos
Yes people do stupid things like that, take drugs, commit crimes, murder. Some human beings are just that dumb unfortunately so they don't follow rules. That's why they either end up very sick, dead or in jail.

Carry on, nobody is stopping you
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
MissGdope:

Yes people do stupid things like that, take drugs, commit crimes, murder. Some human beings are just that dumb unfortunately so they don't follow rules. That's why they either end up very sick, dead or in jail.

the welsh lady. how do you do?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Little brain

Go eat a dick at nandos
ur a disgrace
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

OK, as a person that has never left Nigeria before, pls explain to me why doctors prescribe weed to patients, and what are its health benefits ?

Doctors prescribe weed to patients because of the health benefits
In the case of anxiety, anxiety attacks are caused by problems in the functioning of brain circuits that regulate fear and other emotion, phobia
To treat that, you need a stimulate or brain and nerve relaxing medication, that's where marijuana comes into play.
How does Marijuana work ??
If you're angry, thinking about your life, want to perform in front of 1 million people and you don't have the courage, just smoke marijuana, it will first of all take away the fear, secondly, it will calm your brain

The relationship between cannabis and the brain is complex but largely complementary; components of marijuana, known as cannabinoids, naturally respond to parts of our brain associated with pain management, mood, and anxiety (to name a few). Humans have natural endocannabinoid systems that regulates anxiety, and when certain cannabinoids are introduced to the body, they have been shown to significantly reduce anxiety.

"Chronic stress or acute, severe emotional trauma can cause a reduction in both the production of endocannabinoids and the responsiveness of the receptors, Because components of marijuana function as endocannabinoids, cannabis can, in fact, provide relief by contributing to the system—centrally located in the amygdala—that regulates or stop anxiety.

That's the reason why i will continue to tell you that Nigerians are naturally ignorant.
They tell them that marijuana is bad for their health, they will run along with that without doing some research

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur a disgrace

I agree.
I smoke weed, have a PhD degree from the university of California
Have millions in my bank account

You ain't a disgrace but you still live with your parents.
Ignorant Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2016
MissGdope:

How old are you ??
You think like a 3 year old kid
So, the U.S government legalized drugs??
Why haven't they legalized cocaine yet ??

Use your brain
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

I agree.
I smoke weed, have a PhD degree from the university of California
Have millions in my bank account

You ain't a disgrace but you still live with your parents.
Ignorant Nigerian
in your dreams boy. you are nothing, you have nothing, you are simply suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
MissGdope:

I just checked your profile pictures
You live in Swansea ??
I'm not surprised, people from the U.K have small brains just like the roads and houses in the U.K

We are talking about the health benefits of marijuana and you're hear talking about people committing murders and crimes

An innocent guy will eventually get married to you without knowing that you're the most ignorant fool on earth
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
in your dreams boy. you are nothing, you have nothing, you are simply suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Kid

I'm done entertaining your poor ass.

Good night
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

Kid

I'm done entertaining your poor ass.

Good night
remember, you are nothing. sleep well
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Shayooluwah(m): 12:53am On Sep 15, 2016
WEED! WEED! WEED!
Weed wasn’t made illegal out of concerns for human health; Someone with a very askew thinking, in order to protect his timber business made frivolous accusations against the herb. He also happened to have deep pockets with which he sponsored the bill. Racist America then made it illegal due to prejudice towards the black race, who happened to be the pioneer users. Unfortunately, the rest of the world towed this line. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_history_of_cannabis_in_the_United_States
http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

If weed was made illegal out of human health concerns, why on earth is alcohol and cigarettes advertised on every single media outlet? Or are they trying to tell us that they are less harmful. Or perhaps totally harmless.

Countless lives have been lost to the above mentioned (alcohol and cigarettes), but it still retains its legal status in most parts of the world. Why?

Royalties paid to individual government by the alcohol and tobacco industries. How many people can plant their barley, hop, or wheat on a large enough scale to brew his/her beer or other alcoholic beverage? The amount of work individuals would have to put in to get high on alcohol would leave most people teetotallers. Tobacco companies pay heavily to individual governments to sell their products in whatever country they are interested in, because of the long list of health associated problems from cigarette usage.

But with weed, it’s a whole different scenario. From seed to pipe it can all be done in the comfort of your living quarters. Or can be bought cheap from a local dealer. It doesn’t require any heavy industrial processing, no importation whatsoever. How would government generate revenue from that?

Don’t be deceived, the illegality of weed is all but monetary to the government. So until they device a means to make money from it been absolutely legal, some of us won’t be totally free to smoke our herb.

Contrary to popular belief, weed doesn’t make you go loco, it only opens your mind to other stimuli around you that you were previously dead to. Different people react to things in different ways, the same way chloroquine can drive some people nuts from itching, others use it without any issues. If you can’t handle the high, stay off it.

I have been fortunate to meet all kinds of people from different works of life, and I can boldly say without an iota of doubt, that of all the humans I have had the chance of spending time with, those with the best minds, the thinkers, the dissectors of thoughts, the overly talented are all smokers. Someone earlier mentioned if you would leave your car, or trust yourself to a smoker doctor. Why not? When used in right proportions, concentration and motor skills are at their optimum levels.
I’m not advocating that non- smokers should embrace the act, I’m only out to defend the bad name that has been associated with the usage and the users. Weed can be used for a myriad of medical ailments, hence the name medical marijuana. If you don’t know about it. Google is a good informer for the uninformed.

I’ll end with this. People smoke weed, and people would continue to do so, don’t be sanctimonious about it and think you’re better of somehow. Everyone has a right to his own thoughts and way of life, we all have one vice or another, whatever it may be, some group of people would strongly disagree about it. So in the name of the creator of this terrestrial ball we call earth, who also created the herb, LET WEED SMOKERS BE. YOU NO HOLY PASS.
GOING TO LIGHT A SPLIFF NOW. YOU’LL GOT A NIGGA STRESSED.
I AM SHAYOOLUWAH. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by HMZi: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2016
needhelp20:

What about soaking a little in hot water and taking it every morning... Hope its not bad?
that helps old people with h.b.p.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

How old are you ??
You think like a 3 year old kid
So, the U.S government legalized drugs??
Why haven't they legalized cocaine yet ??

Use your brain
lol dude I can see you're a silly troll. I should have realised this earlier. Sorry but I ain't gonna go back and forth with u no more.
Have a great day sir
wink
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

I just checked your profile pictures
You live in Swansea ??
I'm not surprised, people from the U.K have small brains just like the roads and houses in the U.K

We are talking about the health benefits of marijuana and you're hear talking about people committing murders and crimes

An innocent guy will eventually get married to you without knowing that you're the most ignorant fool on earth
grin
carry on
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 4:10am On Sep 15, 2016
MissGdope:

lol dude I can see you're a silly troll. I should have realised this earlier. Sorry but I ain't gonna go back and forth with u no more.
Have a great day sir
wink

Silly troll ??
Talking about silly, what are you doing in the U.K ??
Just migrate to the USA where your British foolishness will be cure.

I wanna tell you something.
Please, don't let anyone hear about it.

I love you so much
I will buy a brand new used brain for you in December
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 4:25am On Sep 15, 2016
MissGdope:

grin
carry on

Wait
When were you born ??
2003 ??
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Rilwayne001: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2016
MrPresident1:

Shebi I told you and others that Buhari means suffering, una no believe me, who is right now?

Buhari still have more than two years, what if things suddenly change for good at least thats what we are all hoping for?

My assignment is to show the light of true illumination to as many as YAH would permit. No be small thing o wink

Lol. How far about the coming of Jesus? Next tomorrow is 17th faa grin grin we can't wait
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
HMZi:
I blaze to meditate,only fvck boiz go krazy.
I'm with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by bamirotola: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Spongia1:
Na only one Spongia dey this whole Nigeria. God bless you sir

And you too bro.. how r you?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by HMZi: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2016
CodeineSKroches:
I'm with you bro.
now like this,e dey go down.. Novalin join..lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by HMZi: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2016
belonare:
Smokers are liable to die young
thanks doc.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Spongia1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
bamirotola:

And you too bro.. how r you?
egbon i dey alright o. We dey push am
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by UIA04(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
GossipHeart:
What is naira bet ?? A gambling website ?? Sorry, online gambling is illegal in the united States
I give you 5 more minutes to send me your account number. I don't play like that
You want to know my name abi kolewerk

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
UIA04:

You want to know my name abi kolewerk

Forget about it
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Femsmart(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
GossipHeart:

Forget about it

Good morning bro, I sent you the PM, You replied, but not responsive.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Itannooluwa(f): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
dz guy really needs help.....lip sealed

u wanna knw who? read comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / Arsenal Fan Wears Arsenal Jersey Gown (Photo) / Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.