Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Pictures Smokers Can Relate To - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To (33740 Views)

20 Pictures Everyone Who's Passed Through 100level In A 9ja Uni Will Relate To / 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) / Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by PETUK(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
pacretus:
keep shut,if u've got nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity.Guys are out there thinking of ways to better the lifes of humans,u're here on nairaland telling us how much of a WEED smoker u're,encouraging people to do same.i'm not suprised they legalized mariguana in america,that's what u get when a nation is morally corrupt.
Hope you wouldn't mind telling us how america is the best country in the world.
If God wanted humans to smoke,he would have sunk a hole on their head down to mouth.or just put a pipe in there.
you are telling someone to keep shut, you also talked about morality abi? Good now tell me, who morality done epp?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by haffaze777(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Confused? grin
gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Eliteklaus(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

You lawyers,Doctors, Teachers,pharmacist, Nurses, Pilots, President smokes weed, Trust me
They think that smoking marijuana is bad to your health.

Many states in the USA legalized marijuana, if there are any health affecting components in weed, they wouldn't even think of legalizing marijuana.
Now, ask people the chemical in weed, 90% of them don't even know it

THC is the chemical in weed, now go check what THC is.

The USA will spend billions of dollars in studying and experimenting the health implications on any item they wanna pass to the public, they did that on weed and they found nothing, that's why USA, the home of scientists and the best country in the world legalized weed.

Do you know what is in the alcohol you drink ??No
Alcohol is the most dangerous thing on earth yet some of you fools that thinks smokers are liable to die young do drink alcohol

Now ask your foolish self, why do doctors prescribe marijuana for cancer, asthma, anxiety,ocd, epileptic seizure patients ??

Ignorant Nigerians
for ur mind u dey defend igboo smoking? try get sense
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by UIA04(f): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

You lawyers,Doctors, Teachers,pharmacist, Nurses, Pilots, President smokes weed, Trust me

Many states in the USA legalized marijuana, if there are any health affecting components in weed, they wouldn't even think of legalizing marijuana.

The USA will spend billions of dollars in studying and experimenting the health implications on any item they wanna pass to the public, they did that on weed and they found nothing, that's why USA, the home of scientists and the best country in the world legalized weed.

Alcohol is the most dangerous thing on earth yet some of you fools that thinks smokers are liable to die young do drink alcohol

Now ask your foolish self, why do doctors prescribe marijuana for cancer, asthma, anxiety,ocd, epileptic seizure patients ??

Ignorant Nigerians
So you had to insult everyone to pass across your message?

Why the thing set pepper you like that

Did your father disown you for smoking weed unrepentantly
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians
nice piece bro

Wiz Khalifa must be very proud of you

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Slimfitworld: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians
You might need to read this http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/drugs/Pages/cannabis-facts.aspx
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Pebcak: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians

I understand your argument but you are way off, first weed is still illegal in many states check img attached

so except you have a medical prescription in those medical legal states if found with weed you are going to jail and even you can be arrested at the federal level in states with its legal

if you want to drive your case on medical issues fine, I for one won't put a blame or peg weed but there should be control it is still hard drug because it takes you from your normal state to a different one.

Alcohol is also a drug and its accepted socially but as a social drinker in US there is a limit to the amount of alcohol in your body before you can drive or you ll be charged with DWI or DUI (driving while impaired or driving under the influence), this is necessary because when you are drunk your judgement will be affected and driving will put you and other road users in danger.

Back to our weed, medically there is report of weed easing pain which is cool and I for sure support that medically. Social use just like alcohol there should be a limit with alcohol you can still use breathalyzer to check if you are still within .08% blood alcohol concentration. How can we check if someone is high on weed?

Will you allow a doctor that just smoked weed do open heart surgery on you?
Will you allow a mechanic that just had a joint fix your car's brake before driving Lagos-Abuja by road?
Will you allow a lawyer that just smoked weed handle a case that can end up in death sentence ?
Will you trust a policeman that's constantly smoking weed with a loaded gun as your personal security?
Will I use medical marijuana if i have a medical condition that needs it. YES

there are so many drugs that doctors prescribe to help sick people that doesn't mean the drug should be street legal. Using weed socially is fine but there should be that control for people that don't know how to stop, a reasonable society should not my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Basalt(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians

Obviously coming from a marijuana smoker, better repent or you die young.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by HMZi: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
DrDope:
this sh1t dry as fvck
sahara bro,sahara...
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by HMZi: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
99foxxy:
Who go wrap for me?
oya puff n pass

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by 99foxxy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
HMZi:
oya puff n pass
My jungle never mature, lol.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by HMZi: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
99foxxy:
My jungle never mature, lol.
lol.....baby steps.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by 99foxxy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
HMZi:
lol.....baby steps.
tongue[quote author=
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by bamirotola: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Spongia1:
Is this the same TBAM I know?

Spongia! Lol.... won ni fi elomi se mi oo...na d same tbam oo
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians
Igbo smoker spotted. If you think all Nigerians are stupid because they legalized Igbo in america then all Nigerians think you and those that legalized Igbo in america are mad, and weed is controlling your judgement and your american role model. Any way we gat a lot of chains to chain in case you go nut.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by pacretus(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
PETUK:
you are telling someone to keep shut, you also talked about morality abi? Good now tell me, who morality done epp?
it helped america,it has helped me and still helps me.so if u're morally corrupt, well good for you.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pebcak:

I understand your argument but you are way off, first weed is still illegal in many states check img attached

so except you have a medical prescription in those medical legal states if found with weed you are going to jail and even you can be arrested at the federal level in states with its legal

if you want to drive your case on medical issues fine, I for one won't put a blame or peg weed but there should be control it is still hard drug because it takes you from your normal state to a different one.

Alcohol is also a drug and its accepted socially but as a social drinker in US there is a limit to the amount of alcohol in your body before you can drive or you ll be charged with DWI or DUI (driving while impaired or driving under the influence), this is necessary because when you are drunk your judgement will be affected and driving will put you and other road users in danger.

Back to our weed, medically there is report of weed easing pain which is cool and I for sure support that medically. Social use just like alcohol there should be a limit with alcohol you can still use breathalyzer to check if you are still within .08% blood alcohol concentration. How can we check if someone is high on weed?

Will you allow a doctor that just smoked weed do open heart surgery on you?
Will you allow a mechanic that just had a joint fix your car's brake before driving Lagos-Abuja by road?
Will you allow a lawyer that just smoked weed handle a case that can end up in death sentence ?
Will you trust a policeman that's constantly smoking weed with a loaded gun as your personal security?
Will I use medical marijuana if i have a medical condition that needs it. YES

there are so many drugs that doctors prescribe to help sick people that doesn't mean the drug should be street legal. Using weed socially is fine but there should be that control for people that don't know how to stop, a reasonable society should not my opinion
help that guy out,he is just trying to justify his addiction. I pity him sha.
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
UIA04:

So you had to insult everyone to pass across your message?

Why the thing set pepper you like that

Did your father disown you for smoking weed unrepentantly

Sorry
I don't talk to hoes
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

pls explain more, I've never seen doctors prescribe such before, how does weed help in curing these ailments ?

You haven't seen doctors prescribe weed for patients because you're in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
MissGdope:

you're the fool here. How many patients do you think are prescribed marijuana? It is used in extreme cases. The UK parliament started negotiations about legalising medical marijuana only yesterday. You think they were dumb when they made it illegal ?
If you're arguing that it should be legalised for medical use then it would make more sense since the dose will be prescribed by a doctor. If it's such a good medicine then why should it be used recreationally? You don't see anybody smoking paracetamol just because it's good.

B1tch
I'm not talking about that shiit hole UK
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by PETUK(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
pacretus:
it helped america,it has helped me and still helps me.so if u're morally corrupt, well good for you.
you say that America is morally corrupt and naija is not, well I think you should contrast
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by UIA04(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Sorry
I don't talk to hoes
Just make sure you rest and drink a lot of water the effect of the weed in your system will subside
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
UIA04:

Just make sure you rest and drink a lot of water the effect of the weed in your system will subside

Goat face
Just make sure you rest and drink a lot of water, continuously eating Amala and Ewedu will make your pusssy stink so bad

And also make sure you brush your mouth very well after sucking some agbero and bus driver's dicks, i don't wanna smell your breath
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by PETUK(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
MissGdope:

you're the fool here. How many patients do you think are prescribed marijuana? It is used in extreme cases. The UK parliament started negotiations about legalising medical marijuana only yesterday. You think they were dumb when they made it illegal ?
If you're arguing that it should be legalised for medical use then it would make more sense since the dose will be prescribed by a doctor. If it's such a good medicine then why should it be used recreationally? You don't see anybody smoking paracetamol just because it's good.
yes they were dumb when they first made it illegal, do research on why weed was made illegal it has nothing to do with health
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by UIA04(f): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Just make sure you rest and drink a lot of water, continuously eating Amala and Ewedu will make your pusssy stink so bad

And also make sure you brush your mouth very well after sucking some agbero and bus driver's dicks, i don't wanna smell your breath

Hahaha haha haha haha haha

You are damn frustrated for all this bile to come from you
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Spongia1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
bamirotola:

Spongia! Lol.... won ni fi elomi se mi oo...na d same tbam oo
Na only one Spongia dey this whole Nigeria. God bless you sir
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
UIA04:

Hahaha haha haha haha haha

You are damn frustrated for all this bile to come from you

Rich Young Niggas can't be frustrated

I can buy a cure to frustrating
Send me your account number and i will transfer 400 thousand to you
I just wanna prove a point

1 Like

Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by needhelp20: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nigerians are so stupid

Ignorant Nigerians
What about soaking a little in hot water and taking it every morning... Hope its not bad?
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
needhelp20:

What about soaking a little in hot water and taking it every morning... Hope its not bad?

Nothing bad about weed
It's just like doing a Lipton
Just soak it in hot water and drink it
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by UIA04(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Rich Young Niggas can't be frustrated
I can buy a cure to frustrating Send me your account number and i will transfer 400 thousand to you I just wanna prove a point
Bros come you well so?
Oh I remember the weed takes time

Rich young nigga hoping on Naira bet
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by GossipHeart(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
UIA04:

Bros come you well so?

Oh I remember the weed takes time

Rich young nigga hoping on Naira bet
What is naira bet ?? A gambling website ??
Sorry, online gambling is illegal in the united States

I give you 5 more minutes to send me your account number.
I don't play like that
Re: Pictures Smokers Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

B1tch
I'm not talking about that shiit hole UK
I can now see why youre endorsing weed. This kind of uncivilised behaviour is exactly why weed should remain illegal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / Arsenal Fan Wears Arsenal Jersey Gown (Photo) / Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.