Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (35632 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Ozitocute(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Uhmmm Naija sha
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by blackbartee(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
That's how lecturers will victimize students.... and if that one does anything now, the school will take it up then probably expel him..... see life?

[size=35]THOSE LECTURERS SEF NO DEY GET CHILDREN?[/size]
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Akinaukwa: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Never knew slapping has become a course in the University. If you slap me i go jeje go sue you to court, claim N50m damages and change school. Nonsense! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Emac(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
And Nigeria expects foreigners to apply and school in our country. .what kinda lecturer is that, no matter the grave of his offense.. there are authorities to be reported to and panels that handles student misconduct.. Sadly u cant see this in foriegn universities in UK,US and the likes. .. am ashamed of the backwardness of the Nigerian educational system. .and the country at large...God help us

But hey wait a minute, why has the north both core north and north central been in the news for so many odious bad reasons... if it's not cutting off a manhood,it's beating a helpless child, or exchanging a child in the market for a bag of garri or even the IDPs and all what north....

Association of Name checkers..Pls take note... I am representing UNISEF chapter.

3 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by MrLittleFinger1(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Taught? By who? Its so sad what goes on in our Universities. Impunity!
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by goodvision12(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2016
chaelmic:
its well
endtime slap
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by akpos98: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
KenModi:
That lecturer dey mad!

For no reason should he slap that student.

You go find out say na because of handout or textbook e dey slap d boy.

If na d me of undergrad, maybe I go take am, but if na d me of now wey dat lecturer dey slap, heyyyyyy! Kasala go burst!

I go slap that lecturer back with backhand and front hand.

After dat, I go wait am outside school wit my goons.

Wan fall my empire for?!!

E dey mad!
#Lol thank God say you for accept the. slap had been you be still undergraduate.. you for see frustration for dat department.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Emac:
no matter the grave of his offense..
bros u try well well

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by dokiOloye(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
That's y it's good to attend a rugged school(rep EBSU).
No lecturer dare try this in my days,cos U no know who be who and who is connected to who.U want make small boys use U do target practice?
Dean,HOD etc go call boys meeting sef,make dem maintain ceasefire make ppl fit write exams sef.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by ganasy: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
I heard this mad man had done worse. Many students have accused him of demanding for sex and if refused, he makes sure they fail his course. Some students have been resitting for his course for years. This needs to be fully investigated.

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by isax(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Lala move to fp and then lemme goan call the Servicom chairman of IBBU(Dr Ogungbe) to come and see shii happening in the school I finished. Meanwhile the poster of video should give us The Lecturer name and department so we can...
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] what is was offences for the boy to be slap What a crude country. May God help us o[b][/b]
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by shogat(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Salihumainasara:

My guy I graduated from dat skool and also I was his student cox he is my department lecturer.. dis man has done worse self... na now nemesis wan catch am sha
Can you kindly tell us his name and department to further serve him appropriate justice.

2 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by JerryJJZ(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
That guy must have been to Arabia before coz I hear Arabian slapsss
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by JerryJJZ(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Wait ohhhhh,, Isnt dat plasma in that classroom? Abi am seeing double ni
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Just watching

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by goziem1982(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2016
And students are laughing, does lecturer has right to slap students? Nigeria students don't know they right, too bad.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
CACAWA:
It's normal
did I read ur comments well? Did u juss say itz normal? R u ok?
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by fortuneinya: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rubbish try such in EBSU and see if u will live to lecture again
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tunjihadeshelay:
[color=#990000][/color] what is was offences for the boy to be slap What a crude country. May God help us o[b][/b]
plz check ur English n try again... *re-type I mean*
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by ProGSM(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Something must have happened for this to be. We need to investigate this.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by tammie24: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is wrong

He has no right to do that!
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by daretodo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
He go hear am!
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by brojoshua: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let him be prosecuted promptly and punish rightly and justly by the nation. So that each one of us will remember to live and relate with one another as it is right. Let us stamp out corruption and injustice out of our country. Thank you
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Angelb4: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
What was the student doing up there? Infact, who's the lecturer? Yeye Nigerian girls. Tired of Nigerian girls jare.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by CACAWA(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
canDy4eva:
did I read ur comments well? Did u juss say itz normal? R u ok?
yes ooooo...I am very okay
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by TheAdvocate(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sijo01:
shocked shocked is this for real I see another student aiding the lecturer to drag the boy out. sad

It's a local university security. See his uniform and barret.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thats what happens in naija private univs.lecturers slapping students and using hausa koboko on their bodies and telling them to kneel down in front of the class.God help us.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by KaptaynKush: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Na THEATRE ARTS class naaa

Theatre arts ke. Na Maths104 class oh

*Dancing shoki* A.A Wachin Is a goner grin
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
CACAWA:
yes ooooo...I am very okay
hmmm undecided
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
canDy4eva:
plz check ur English n try again... *re-type I mean*

What wasn't wrong with my English? I spoked out off my heart. I wanted to knew what do the boy do that the lecture slap him for. It's so unhuman
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by bigerboy200: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
D question is -Wetin d guy do bfr i pass my comment
There is nothing anyone should do to warrant a slap by a lecturer...I repeat..NOTHING..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! / UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.