Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God (1611 Views)

A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Firstly

Job 25:4 states.......

How can a man born of a woman be clean or righteous to be compared to God
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by whitestar01(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Heb 2:7 ...........
Thou didst make him for a little while lower than the angels, thou has crowned him with glory and honour.
Heb 1:8, God Himselve called Him God and also in
Ps45:7 .
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Jesus said to Joshua "Do not w
orship me,i am your fellow servant"
Revelation 19:10
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
whitestar01:
Thou didst make him for a little while lower than the angels, thou has crowned him with glory and honour.
lol

If your god actually called jesus god then let's check these verses and you can quote them by yourself

Mark 13:32

Mark 12:29

John 20:17

John 4:20

Habakkuk 1:12

Mark 1:38 etc etc

All these verses contradicts your verse
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by whitestar01(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
lol

If your god actually called jesus god then let's check these verses and you can quote them by yourself

Mark 13:32

Mark 12:29

John 20:17

John 4:20

Habakkuk 1:12

Mark 1:38 etc etc

All these verses contradicts your verse

Oh! I thought u have somthin reasonable say .
You are not even a christain , so how would you understand ?

1 Like

Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
whitestar01:
check this verse....

Isaiah 43:10-11
I Am the God,besides Me there is no other God,there never was and never will be.I alone Am the Lord,the only One Who can save you.

Are you satisfied now
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
whitestar01:

lol

Moses talked with God face to face according to the Bible

God called Abraham His best friend according to the Bible

Now tell me,were they Christians too
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by Scholar8200(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Jesus said to Joshua "Do not worship me,i am your fellow servant"
KIndly quote the passage where you got this from.
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by Scholar8200(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
check this verse....

I Am the God,besides Me there is no other God,there never was and never will be.I alone Am the Lord,the only One Who can save you.

Are you satisfied now
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
Zechariah 13:7

And Who is God's Fellow??

Hear Him:

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
John 17:5
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Scholar8200:

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
Zechariah 13:7

And Who is God's Fellow??

Hear Him:

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
John 17:5
On the other hand you agree Bible is very contradictory
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Scholar8200:
KIndly quote the passage where you got this from.
sorry am modifying it

Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by kumulus(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
whitestar01:

And you think being a Christian gives you a better chance
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by Scholar8200(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
sorry am modifying it

And what does that verse say?
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by Scholar8200(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
On the other hand you agree Bible is very contradictory
That is your assumption!
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by whitestar01(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
kumulus:

And you think being a Christian gives you a better chance
100%
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Scholar8200:
That is your assumption!
lol

put your verses against my verses you will see the answer

unless you can further explain how those verses contradicts each other
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by Scholar8200(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
lol

put your verses against my verses you will see the answer

unless you can further explain how those verses contradicts each other
You are the one that made the claim, then show it!
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Scholar8200:
And what does that verse say?
re-read from where you quoted it

it's simply written there
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Scholar8200:
You are the one that made the claim, then show it!
OK

let's start on this....

Do you agree Jesus is born of a woman
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by Scholar8200(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
re-read from where you quoted it

it's simply written there
You made this claim:
SuperSupremo:
Jesus said to Joshua "Do not w
orship me,i am your fellow servant"
ANd I said, give is the statement in that verse! Simple! Remember to highlight who did the talking and who the audience was!

This is the problem, ignorant people create threads and speak authoritatively on what they know NOTHING about!!!
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by whitestar01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
check this verse....

Are you satisfied now
Jn10:30 I and my father are one . So beside them there is no other God according to Isaiah
How were Moses & Abraham not christain?
Were they ur friends ?
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by kumulus(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
whitestar01:
100%

Go back to your bible brother, there's always a lot more for us to discover.

-Lloyd
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by kumulus(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
whitestar01:
Jn10:30 I and my father are one . So beside them there is no other God according to Isaiah
Were they ur friends ?

You should answer the question yourself....where in the bible were the FIRST Christians recorded?
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Scholar8200:
You made this claim:

ANd I said, give is the statement in that verse! Simple! Remember to highlight who did the talking and who the audience was!

This is the problem, ignorant people create threads and speak authoritatively on what they know NOTHING about!!!
ok what do you know about Job 24:5 and Isaiah 43:10-11

Teach us!!!
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2016
whitestar01:
Were they ur friends ?
lol

It seems you don't even know what's Christianity in the first place,same as over 80% Christians so I will just paden you.

Just find a dictionary and you will find out a Christian is basically a follower of Jesus.

The name "Christian" was originally used by the Jews to mork those following jesus at his time.

Even the name "Jesus" is never been mentioned throughout the old testament,i dare you to challenge this!

I and my father are one does never imply they are one literally,they are one in purpose rather,you can follow the rules your father sets for you and some of your siblings might defy the rules he sets as well,that makes you one with your father too but not necessarily meaning you are one in personality.

Besides why will God worship God

God change His nature

God lie that He is a son of man

God cried to beg God

God allows His creations to embarrass Him and kill Him as a sacrifice to Himself before He can forgive His creations

All the above has Bible verses contradicting them.

Reason up men!!!
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by whitestar01(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
SuperSupremo:
lol

It seems you don't even know what's Christianity in the first place,same as over 80% Christians so I will just paden you.

Just find a dictionary and you will find out a Christian is basically a follower of Jesus.

The name "Christian" was originally used by the Jews to mork those following jesus at his time.

Even the name "Jesus" is never been mentioned throughout the old testament,i dare you to challenge this!

I and my father are one does never imply they are one literally,they are one in purpose rather,you can follow the rules your father sets for you and some of your siblings might defy the rules he sets as well,that makes you one with your father too but not necessarily meaning you are one in personality.

Besides why will God worship God

God change His nature

God lie that He is a son of man

God cried to beg God

God allows His creations to embarrass Him and kill Him as a sacrifice to Himself before He can forgive His creations

All the above has Bible verses contradicting them.

Reason up men!!!
You are not a christain, you just read the Bible to confuse your self. Why don't you leave Christianity and stick to your own religion because you can't understand anything. A real Christian doesn't reason like you. We're never wise in the sight of our GOD, we obey whatever He says.
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
whitestar01:
You are not a christain, you just read the Bible to confuse your self. Why don't you leave Christianity and stick to your own religion because you can't understand anything. A real Christian doesn't reason like you. We're never wise in the sight of our GOD, we obey whatever He says.
Childish talk......

Is your so called Christianity not understandable

Is your God that complicated to the extent you have no clue who he really is

Beware if you don't really know your God you will believe any gibberish you read from one fake book is coming from him.

You claim am not a Christian that's why I don't believe whatever I read in the bible,now do you read the Bible to decipher and understand or do you read it sheepishly

1 Like

Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by whitestar01(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Childish talk......

Is your so called Christianity not understandable

Is your God that complicated to the extent you have no clue who he really is

Beware if you don't really know your God you will believe any gibberish you read from one fake book is coming from him.

You claim am not a Christian that's why I don't believe whatever I read in the bible,now do you read the Bible to decipher and understand or do you read it sheepishly

You still lack the basic understanding you are not a christain. Why should you be doubting MY GOD for me?
Re: Epic Evidence From The Bible That States Jesus Is Not And Cannot Be God by SuperSupremo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
whitestar01:
You still lack the basic understanding you are not a christain. Why should you be doubting MY GOD for me?
Lol

God is One and not in multiples

God is my creator and your creator

I don't doubt that One God but I rather condemn your act of associating and comparing God's creation to God the Creator Himself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Africa Is Currently Experiencing Another Form Of Slavery Through Pentecostalism / My Life Have Become Disaster Please Help / Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.