Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do We Yawn During Prayers (christians) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Yawn During Prayers (christians) (723 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / For Christians(why Do People Yawn When Praying) / See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Yawn During Prayers (christians) by onaopepo1: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
I noticed that Sometimes when we want to do family prayers, some filts of uncontrollable yawning will just come from nowhere... Oya who is experiencing this too... And who can explain the scenario
Re: Why Do We Yawn During Prayers (christians) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
*mounts with my pen and jotter*

Am here to read comments and get answers cox am a victim who is struggling to defeat that...
Re: Why Do We Yawn During Prayers (christians) by Hawx(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: Why Do We Yawn During Prayers (christians) by oaroloye(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am a user of SCIENTOLOGY, and L. Ron Hubbard said that yawning during Auditing (an advanced counseling technique that aggressively restores suppressed memories and awareness,) is caused by RESTORING AND EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS.

This is not the only cause of yawning, of course.

As a Christian, I would say that the usual reason is that the Church service has gone on for too long, and people are tired.

This also happens when the Sermon or Activity is BORING; either no point is being made, or else the same points are being repeated.

It has been observed that persons being delivered often yawn (but that was not what you were talking about).

Going back to SCIENTOLOGY, DOPE-OFF- that is to say, SLEEPINESS WHILE STUDYING is caused by the attempt to read after one has encountered words that one does not understand. This is always a minimum of TWO words. [BASIC STUDY MANUAL, by L. Ron Hubbard; THE STUDY TAPES, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

When people in church are forced to listen to things they do not understand, accept, nor believe, the mind begins to shut itself down.

This sort of drowsiness and yawning are remedied instantly, should the obscure terms be properly defined; the drowsiness lifts immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Deciet: A Tool For The Commercialization Of Christianity / Osun State: All Things Work Together For Good.... / King kObOkO's Version (KkV) 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.