Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe (798 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by teampregar(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
I stand with Buratai because I know that even if I wail from now till next semester, Buhari will not touch him.
I stand with Buratai because it is still fresh on my mind how he massacred over unarmed Shiites and Buhari did not do anything to him, instead he was given the go-ahead to unarmed Biafra protesters, even those in church praying to their God.
I stand with Buratai because anybody Buhari appoints is a saint, no matter the sin he/she has committed or is committing, by virtue of Buhari’s ‘integrity’ he/she is clean. For example, Rotimi Amaechi who milked Rivers state dry and was wise enough to use major chunk of the loot to make Buhari president, today he is cruising in trains he didn’t know they existed instead of rotting in jail.
I stand with Buratai because after all, Muhammadu Buhari secretly got $300,000 and 5 bulletproof SUVs from Dasuki and when he was exposed, he simply said he is entitled to the yam he ate from Dasuki, besides it was not much compared to some people’s own, and that was the end of that chapter.
I stand with Buratai because I know Ibrahim Magu led EFCC will never invite him except you sneak PDP membership card into his file. That is the only way he would be invited and detain illegally for about 76 days before taken to court, without that, just forget it.
I stand with Buratai because I know that, sooner or later we will hear about another Buratai just like the case of Aisha Buhari.
I stand with Buratai because I want to be inspired and impacted to know how to save my salary and acquire multi million dollars properties in Port Elizabeth.

I stand with Buratai because I know that you would be able to comprehend my tendentious sarcasm.

Source : https://www.naij.com/874516-stand-buratai-president-buhari-wont-touch.html

6 Likes

Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by Abagworo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
The only reason beyond this your sarcasm to stand with Buratai is his unrivaled success in war on terrorist group Boko Haram. After the war he should be investigated and arraigned until proven innocent.
Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by Sealeddeal(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abagworo:
The only reason beyond this your sarcasm to stand with Buratai is his unrivaled success in war on terrorist group Boko Haram. After the war he should be investigated and arraigned until proven innocent.
Do Army chiefs have immunity against investigation? I thought EFCC said no one has immunity against investigation and such,they froze Fayose's account. And he must be proven Innocent?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by utytill(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Upon all,no one holy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by freeze001(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na this kind standing dem dey find na, make everybody kuku turn zombie, support the daftus and most amazing dolt in town to avoid prosecution abi na persecution.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Abagworo wen did u become like ds.. u say after the war? ?

Why then didnt you pple allow a sitting governor finish his governance before investigating him?? Chai...
Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by freeze001(f): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Go and learn the law and its application so that you stop spewing ignorance and turning the law on its head. First, he has no immunity against investigation and he is not the most qualified hand to lead the Army. When exactly will the so-called war end? Who says justice must wait until afterwards? Furthermore, the law upholds everyone innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round. The problem is whether this highly sectional and corrupt government will actually step up to the plate, investigate these allegations and prosecute accordingly.

This has been the problem with the parody of corruption fight we have so far witnessed, they rush off to create the impression that all have sinned except the APC and its loyal members yet they have no real proof with which to nail anyone other than allegations on the pages of the newspapers. You blind supporters automatically condemn as well. However will they be diligent and fair in this Buratai case or seek to hide evidence along with their chronic ineptitude? That is the crux of the matter!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by Abagworo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
crixtex:

Abagworo wen did u become like ds.. u say after the war? ?

Why then didnt you pple allow a sitting governor finish his governance before investigating him?? Chai...

I've given my reasons and it is Boko Haram. If we change him it might affect our successes so far in the war.
Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by Abagworo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
freeze001:

Go and learn the law and its application so that you stop spewing ignorance and turning the law on its head. First, he has no immunity against investigation and he is not the most qualified hand to lead the Army. When exactly will the so-called war end? Who says justice must wait until afterwards? Furthermore, the law upholds everyone innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round. The problem is whether this highly sectional and corrupt government will actually step up to the plate, investigate these allegations and prosecute accordingly.

This has been the problem with the parody of corruption fight we have so far witnessed, they rush off to create the impression that all have sinned except the APC and its loyal members yet they have no real proof with which to nail anyone other than allegations on the pages of the newspapers. You blind supporters automatically condemn as well. However will they be diligent and fair in this Buratai case or seek to hide evidence along with their chronic ineptitude? That is the crux of the matter!!

Buratai is not an APC member please. You need to upgrade your knowledge of the law and constitution as well. If he joins APC then he cannot be our Army Chief as a partisan soldier.
Re: Why I Stand With Buratai - Calito Felipe by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abagworo:

I've given my reasons and it is Boko Haram. If we change him it might affect our successes so far in the war.

Oh! just like the way Ihejirika was changed right??
And u think Ekiti state wont b at an.unrest and Fayose is being hounded?
However Burutai or not, Boko Haram will be defeated...
Let Burutai be prosecuted... He has caused harm to millions of people with his fraudulent acts like Dasuki...

(1) (Reply)

How PMB Is Causing Chaos! / Beg FG To Release Me, I’m Ready For Trial – Sambo Dasuki / PHOTOS: Imo State First Lady Present Key Of New Building To Widow And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.