Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos (25231 Views)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by dotcomnamename: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Buhari's Achievements

1st Year: Arrest many innocent people. Pretend to be fighting corruption. The masses like t hear things like that.

2nd Year: Arrest more innocent people, & DECLARE Gen Bura free.

3rd Year: Commence useless projects in preparation for re-election campaigns.

4th Year: Bring out Alhaji Liar Mohammed, to start lying to Nigerians that those useless projects can only be completed in a 2nd term.

As you can see nobody takes you serious. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by sammyj: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why the Id8ot so called Fayose's aid claimed FFK was brutalised while in custody. What a shame!!! angry cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
How come everyone is involved in arms deal frauds lol how many weapons are we buying and Boko Haram is still ravaging the north
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by gbishman: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
The bottom picture i see there is that the Nenadi Usman lady putting her head down in soberness or shame.
Which is it pls.
Oyibole Ole Buruku
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm. I thought he was invincible.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by tammie24: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
iswallker:

listen to yourself... undecided

the people you are defending have owned up that they collected the illegal monies... undecided
How about Buratai

Oh I forgot...
His 'personal savings'
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by timohcharles: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ok, we are watching. I jst pity femi, he ought to have done the needful, i Wonder how this man will cope in prison, even for one day. Femi, pls return d yam and let their be peace
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by photoshoot(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
But he was injured now

Awon eleribu
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Ayatullah(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
gbishman:
The bottom picture i see there is that the Nenadi Usman lady putting her head down in soberness or shame.
Which is it pls.
Oyibole Ole Buruku

Both!..........And maybe saying her last prayers before facing the judge.

Her case has become that of "a woman once upon a time in power who misused her office".

GEJ played the devil, who misled a lot, though they too were so unwise to follow the devil!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Buhari's Achievements

1st Year: Arrest many innocent people. Pretend to be fighting corruption. The masses like t hear things like that.

4th Year: Bring out Alhaji Liar Mohammed, to start lying to Nigerians that those useless projects can only be completed in a 2nd term.
accurate transcript of the way the zoologist manned Nigeria
change is here
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by nlanded: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Buhari's Achievements

Jeez! Dasuki, Metuh, FFK, etc, are innocent? Your brain needs to be checked, I think sanity has taken leave from you! Like seriously are you brain sick or just plain foolish in supporting thieves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Pangea: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Over to you, inspector kabiru!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by salam8528: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Buhari's Achievements

tell mi how many innocent people he has arrested? Just 2_no need for insult.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by lastpage: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
temitemi1:
While Buratai aka personal savings is walking freely. Abeg someone sud help me ask our "anti-corruption crusader" who funded his election cool cool cool

If not for IGNORANCE, l thought you should know that as "a private citizen" of Nigeria .....(I hope l am right on that and you are not just one of those "lost and confused tribe" that Israel has disowned? grin ), ..... YOU have the right to take a private law suit against the COS Buratai, in a Law Court.

Instead of making asinine comparisons, put your money where your mouth is...... you if you have the liver!

Even FFK has "received sense" since his last arrest......... or have you seen him displaying "diarrhoea of the mouth" in recent times?
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Guyman02: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
temitemi1:
While Buratai aka personal savings is walking freely. Abeg someone sud help me ask our "anti-corruption crusader" who funded his election cool cool cool

He said he got a loan (without collateral) from a bank to buy APC form, funding for the general election campaign to 36 states is yet to be explained. That is not corruption.
Corruption is Fayose collecting money from a bank to run his own elections
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Maski87: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
But why does he not have handcuffs, is it special treatment
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Jacko01: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari just going after his political enemies

Especially the ones that insult him

Dat is why jonathan... Okonjo iweala r free

And nnamdi kanu n ffk mmm mmm
Reno omokri no enter 9ja oh abeg
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by feedthenation(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
....but the information we read earlier was that he has been turned into a 'punching bag' in EFCC custody.
See how FFK is fresh with well ironed clothes, he even looks fatter. I guess EFCC custody is not that bad afterall...

God punish all those who spread fake news.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Jonwesley(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
These ones never fall sick?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by NSNA: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
dotcomnamename:

As you can see nobody takes you serious. undecided

Many of us take the poster serious

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by mikki123(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
EFCC w be defeated in court
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by dotman4real007(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
fani is still smiling, I guess the EFCC are still playing tennis with him,by the time the DSS will handle him he will cry like Fayose's aid.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by Beeman1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Buhari's Achievements

Arne.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by bashydemy1: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
temitemi1:
Abobaku you no follow am go prison?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos by bashydemy1: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Buhari's Achievements

Hahaha so people who stole our money $1.5 is innocent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Calls Rebecca Sharibu Story In The US Falsehood / Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts / Gunmen Attack Abia Trade & Investment Commissioner's Convoy, Kill 2 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.