Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Omoilu Foundation Picks Hospital Bill For Surgeries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoilu Foundation Picks Hospital Bill For Surgeries (386 Views)

Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / Succour For 60-year-old Woman As Omoilu Foundation Picks Hospital Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoilu Foundation Picks Hospital Bill For Surgeries by patiot: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
The joy of two patients at a private hospital - Alhaji Kayode Alayo and Elder Niyi Ogunboyejo -knew no bounds when last Friday (24th June, 2016)  when they were presented with cheques for the sum of N250, 000 and N150, 000 respectively for them to undergo partial surgeries, courtesy of the Omoilu Foundation.

The gesture, which came under the healthcare programme of the Senator Buruji Kashamu-led foundation, is part of the series of programmes lined up by the foundation to uplift the people.

Both patients are undergoing treatment for heart disease and vision defect (Myopia) at the Skylark Hospital, Sagamu, Ogun State.

Presenting the cheques, the Ogun East Senatorial Coordinator of the Foundation, Hon. Folarin Akintunde, who represented the State Coordinator of the Foundation, Comrade Niyi Osoba, said the gesture was part of Senator Kashamu’s humanitarian efforts to bring succour to the less-privileged in the society.

“Over the years, it has become the tradition of Senator Kashamu to reach out to the sick, the less privileged and the needy. The state coordinator informed me moments ago of this development.

"I was only directed to come here and go through the wards to select the beneficiaries with the recommendation of the hospital management. That is Senator Buruji Kashamu for you; he is such a cheerful giver who believes in giving back to the society,” he said.

An elated Elder Ogunboyejo expressed gratitude to Senator Kashamu for the kind gesture.

"This is unexpected. When I saw them going round the ward, I thought it was the pastor that normally comes around to pray for us. I still can't believe this is happening; this is very strange to me.

"God will bless Senator Kashamu the more so that he can touch many more lives through Omoilu Foundation,” he said.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Times For Africans-worldwide African News Online-liberia News / PHOTO: Ambode Inaugurates Advisory Council On Prerogative Of Mercy / If You Missed Dr Femi Akorede's Interview On Radio, Especially Those In The Dias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.