Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Become NO Girl's PET - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become NO Girl's PET (773 Views)

I Have fvcked More Than 260 Girls But Yet No Girl friend / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become NO Girl's PET by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys? Greeting To All, Una doooo! Tor,

Recently I've been seeing some girls acting too funny films, while the guys watching the movies in 7D are not finding it funny@all. So I've Deceided to share some of my lovly Hard Kick on The Ass Moments.

I am not going to give it in direct points like most do. But I'm going to share it in Tales like...

Come back and read later. Thanks my men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become NO Girl's PET by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
....Back in those days when Boys hustle to make sure struggles would make us escape from troubles, especially from the men in black that would pick U when comming from where U went to seek Asampete & then request bail charges.

~~~~Now some, facts about Ladie$ seen, made me realise almost
every girl (if not all) both the ugly and beautiful ones has got not less than 150 Virtual & Physical guys all lined up in a single file as:
---Direct lovers----Friends with benefits-------Fools among Fools For Lady Strangers------Friend zones Addict &------The main Mr. Pusssy Pounding Playboys.....

__As a boy, money usually came from home and little things around. But never did anything good with it because of Dick. Even to change cloth or furnish the apartment was trouble as Dick almost did not allow that@all!
Spent all on girls but got very few to ass(es) to Bang.

And it kept on like that! Even the ladies living close would always come crawling begging for financial assistance and later you discover another Guy just received from her, the money you just gave out!!!!

Chai na me be this Jackass? At the same time, I remained calm, focused on Education and Learning the Womantotological Science. Which I truely recomend be taught from Pry To Doctorate..!

Most guys reading would say I'm the biggest Fool among Fools.

____sooo, was it not through tryal by error that you properly learnt where to insert Dickson on a woman's body?

Well Ooooooooyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont be suprise! There are many who are too shy to come out and spillout here....

5 Likes

Re: How To Become NO Girl's PET by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
After I discovered & watched closely, the BIG boys dont spend kobo to Bang Pusssy. I left next money that came untouched. Never moved by all bashes that came with this decision.

-Whenever Mr. Dick needs hole, I would goto Mama D's Beer palor, drank two bottles of Trophy, ate pepper soup, Smoke white-London cigar then. Though Benson & E-gbo are my brand, but needed to cut cost....

....There after proceed to Ashawo joint, sit in their bar Order for one bottle of Trophy which usually was 71% more expensive than Mama D's Place.

I would watch various gals then later make choice. The prize use to be between #500-1k per short time. Sometimes they go home with me when paid more. This got my Female lodge mates Jealous, while the boys would be hailing! With their hands up Sai Baba! Rankadede!!

Had no time for anybody again. But I usually gist my boys about the assBanging that took place.

People started having my time while life became too busy!!!!

Kai! I smoke what ever, where, without any girls supervision or control!

----->Many months came by & my school results, health, swag, bank acc bal improved. You know I wasn't eating fine althrough the past chasing & wasting money!

Ashawo is always professional, Neat, cautious of her health safety thereby ensuring your health is safe too with no emotional Terrorism, or unwarranted Terifying stress usually attached to the regular female folks.

4 Likes

Re: How To Become NO Girl's PET by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
.....Once at a time, money came from three sources! Which were, Family, Close pal, Long time forgoten technology deal things!! I got a very good 'ID to change bank self. Because one of these Banks with Blue-elephant logo kept cutting and treating my money with absolute disregards when the boy was really down. So I closed the account while they were begging.
While I left to another bank which useto be impossible to open new account because of no valid ID, though this bank that prides its self as student bank respects poor people money very well.

-----> Redesigned my apartment to look tempting with sexStimulating lightings. Bought nice little bigboys wheel barow.
I always line up cigars and drinks on board and no girl ever complained! As they always enjoyed to sit in front of my wheel barow no matter what. So I met...

Okay lets continue... Let me go and Discharge waste product from My Dick. I dey combak.

4 Likes

Re: How To Become NO Girl's PET by Davland(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
cool

4 Likes

Re: How To Become NO Girl's PET by Ogudasa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
...Still waiting

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn / A Girl Ask Me A Question I Can't Answer I Need Answer / Drunk In Love Husband 'drowns' Wife In Dollars At Their Wedding Photos Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.