Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. (7432 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / 10 Positive Things That Would Quickly Happen If Nigeria Restructures... / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by kingreign(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Beremx:
I have not had light for the past three days. I have to carry bucket on my head to fetch water. Food is expensive! My Gas has finished and no money to refill.
My brother, i dey vex seriously!

shocked shocked beremx, were you not at the fore front of the APC PMB/Osinbanjo's campaign to enter power? Kilode na? It means cocks have finally grown teeths shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by Beremx(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2016
kingreign:

shocked shocked beremx, were you not at the fore front of the APC PMB/Osinbanjo's campaign to enter power? Kilode na? It means cocks have finally grown teeths shocked shocked
So i shouldn't complain as e dey pain me because I campaigned for Buhari? Abeg you and your likes should stop quoting me and talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by mejai(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Beremx:
So i shouldn't complain as e dey pain me because I campaigned for Buhari? Abeg you and your likes should stop quoting me and talking nonsense.
dis life is beautiful ( in super story soundtrack) grin

don't worry dear, Ogadimma (in kcee voice)
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by knightsTempler: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2016
gbadexy:
Very hilarious thread.
The economy is harsh and it's affecting businesses seriously.
Whenever I complain, my people have ready made excuses to defend this buharı administration.
I dare say the southwest is the most vocal supporter of this administration. It baffles me endlessly. Even the ones suffering and smiling.
I deliberately went to a muslim group meeting that were supposed to be apolitical but openly campaigned for buharı. I was expecting to hear their position after fuel increase but they didn't mention anything about it and were only saying we should be more prayerful.
I swear I trip for my people! To think I campaigned vigorously for this government and stayed under the rain and sun for accreditation and voting only for this.
I pray this administration succeed though. Doing otherwise would be cutting my nose to spite my face but one thing I've seen clearly is the hypocrisy of this administration. God can't be deceived and sees us all.

I feel you bro.

Do we blame them? Tribalism and religious bigotry is to blame for their blind support of the Buhari's government.
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by salam8528: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2016
oloriooko:

And he looks even more clueless than his clueless predecessor grin
deep inside ur heart u know he's beta Dan ur paymaster, Nigerian would v bin sold out on OLX by now
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by salam8528: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Well, me I saw it coming. Nothing good can ever come out from a retired dictator without a certificate.
and was d gud thing DAT came out of a PHD holder?
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
kingreign:

I love her sincerity on this issue, and she earns my respect for that. The other day, the president admitted that rain is falling on Nigerians, apparently, it's rain of hardship, it reaches everywhere and to everybody.
Last week, At NPA Port Harcourt Warf, one hausa man was swearing, coursing the day Buhari became president, WHY? For almost one year now, ships are no longer coming, meaning all business activities there is automatically grounded.
This mallam has two lorries, none has loaded even a pin since then.
When family men like me who feed children who are schooling in private school in an expensive city like Port Harcourt are talking, some kids who are still eating Mama thank you will start pouring insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by BlackSeptember: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Beremx:
I have not had light for the past three days. I have to carry bucket on my head to fetch water. Food is expensive! My Gas has finished and no money to refill.
My brother, i dey vex seriously!
May poverty flee from your family IJN

I see 1984 again in your situation grin Say[b] o buru ogwu o gaghi ere[/b]
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by Beremx(f): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
May poverty flee from your family IJN

I see 1984 again in your situation grin Say[b] o buru ogwu o gaghi ere[/b]
my inability to refill my two cylinders has nothing to do with poverty. I am filling them this weekend. You can redirect your prayers to someone else.
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by Samunique(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2016
oloriooko:

grin hahahaha !!!

Na wan kill person with laff OK !
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by Samunique(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
oloriooko:

grin hahahaha !

That means supercluelessness grin

Na wan kill person with laff O !
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by Izonpikin: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I love her sincerity on this issue, and she earns my respect for that. The other day, the president admitted that rain is falling on Nigerians, apparently, it's rain of hardship, it reaches everywhere and to everybody.
Last week, At NPA Port Harcourt Warf, one hausa man was swearing, coursing the day Buhari became president, WHY? For almost one year now, ships are no longer coming, meaning all business activities there is automatically grounded.
This mallam has two lorries, none has loaded even a pin since then.
When family men like me who feed children who are schooling in private school in an expensive city like Port Harcourt are talking, some kids who are still eating Mama thank you will start pouring insults.
you get wife and children na hI'm you give yourself this kin username

grin grin
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
salam8528:
deep inside ur heart u know he's beta Dan ur paymaster, Nigerian would v bin sold out on OLX by now
Brainwashed bigot, I think now is better than last two years abi?

1 Like

Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
you get wife and children na hI'm you give yourself this kin username

grin grin

The username has nothing to do with my family, I hide it from everybody.
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by Izonpikin: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

The username has nothing to do with my family, I hide it from everybody.
grin grin
Re: STRANGE WORLD : How Did This Things Happen. Pictures. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
temitemi1:
Strange things happen my oga. The strangest of it all na the last piX grin grin.

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Running Voodoo Economics, Says APC / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / Check Out This Beautiful PDP Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.