Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str (3777 Views)

Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by divinehand2003(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
A young man who entered into a contract marriage in the United States of America is currently being blackmailed by his partner who is coercing him to engage in odd jobs in her home.

A Nigerian immigrant in the United States of America is currently living a lie and washing the underwears of his partner with whom he entered into a contract marriage with for the purpose of facilitating his extended stay in the country.

Read the touching story that spells uncertainty as posted by Joro Olumofin below:-

wash pants(1)

1 Share

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by SpeedyConnect(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by MrBellz87(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sorry, you living your American dream. Enjoy it

1 Like

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
What a pity, the friend actually fell in love with him and he didn't notice. She is doing everything within her power to keep him to herself forgetting that you don't force love instead it comes naturally. I pray God delivers him from the bondage he landed himself into.
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let me reiterate my words Again.I envisage a time in Nigeria when people will not
have to run to foreign countries for greener
pastures.
Together we can make our own land green. It
will not be easy but I believe we can do it.

3 Likes

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by simababe(f): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oga ooo. This American dream won't kill us IJN.
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Originalsly: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
The caller said he was a lawyer...and you believed. If you are charged so would she so forget about that one. Your pay is great...doesn't she know that?....why would she allow your babe to get between her and your paycheck? You should move back on your own before she gets pregnant. .. divorce you.... and have you in child support court. She has already broken you down.... washing her ehmmm.... fineries. ...and heaven knows how she shouts at you at home and in public. If push comes to shove...you prefer to live like this than return to your homeland? Bro... gather your balls together ...move out and be a man....let the chips fall where they may.

1 Like

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by maestrojay(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Keep washing bro.. carry ur cross

1 Like

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by maestrojay(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
LostCity:
Let me reiterate my words Again.I envisage a time in Nigeria when people will not
have to run to foreign countries for greener
pastures.
Together we can make our own land green. It
will not be easy but I believe we can do it.

Yess oo dat time will come..

But for now... we have to keep running...
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Y aint u gonna watch undies wen u ran away from ya fathersland??

let d truth b told, this country ain't smiling at all since we dn enter d new era called CHAIN

1 Like

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Boeing777pilot: 2:24am On Jun 29, 2016
grin

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by launchx431(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2016
hometown is better even though it's not as good as others' villa.

1 Like

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by egariyi(f): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
If you have got your pali, why dont you divorce her? Now that kids are not involved yet and so you will only pay alimony.

divinehand2003:
A young man who entered into a contract marriage in the United States of America is currently being blackmailed by his partner who is coercing him to engage in odd jobs in her home.

A Nigerian immigrant in the United States of America is currently living a lie and washing the underwears of his partner with whom he entered into a contract marriage with for the purpose of facilitating his extended stay in the country.

Read the touching story that spells uncertainty as posted by Joro Olumofin below:-

wash pants(1)
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just put them in the washing machine, if she no get washing machine, go buy washing machine.
The offshoot of not washing those sexy pants and bra's, is a return trip to Nigeria. Weigh your options!!!
NB: Replied from header, no time to read content!!!
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by Lewist(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Originalsly:
The caller said he was a lawyer...and you believed. If you are charged so would she so forget about that one. Your pay is great...doesn't she know that?....why would she allow your babe to get between her and your paycheck? You should move back on your own before she gets pregnant. .. divorce you.... and have you in child support court. She has already broken you down.... washing her ehmmm.... fineries. ...and heaven knows how she shouts at you at home and in public. If push comes to shove...you prefer to live like this than return to your homeland? Bro... gather your balls together ...move out and be a man....let the chips fall where they may.
bros no doubt am I e dey happen here like that if I get chance i go bring story
Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by MrsTa: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge! I honestly don't feel sorry for him. Too many men come to USA/western world and believe that the only way they can get their documents is to be married! Totally wrong and misinformed! I don't get he is saying he goes to church, pray to God, give testimony and do those things. God honor the union of marriage and it should not be used for selfish benefits. If he truly know God, he would seek him and ask God for direction prior to getting married. Yes, of course he is married and the woman has all right to tell him to move in, it doesn't matter if she is nigerian or not! It does not matter if she marry him to help him get his stay extended or not, a marriage is a covenant between a man, a woman and God...so if you ask me, he is married! It breaks my heart to see men and women too come to this side of the world, use women/men for papers then go back to their countries to marry their so called "babe" leaving the woman behind that helped them to be somebody or get established. That "babe" that he is talking about is one stupid idiot! How can a woman allow their man to marry another woman to get documents? If she knows anything she should know that's a ladder for problems and it says a lot about the man character! I mean if he knows the history of himself, he would know that the ancestral and foundational problems he probably have is already too much to be dipping his penis in two women and collecting their troubles on top of his own problems and his foundational woes! So what if he goes back to Nigeria...isn't that his place/country of birth? Why does he feel he has to live in USA to make it in life? Ignorance is certainly ugly! For a silly mumu like that, if he has any brain, he could go and read the immigration websites for USA, call the immigration centres and they would tell him how to get his papers. Also he don't even have to live in USA after he finish school, some countries will grab him depending on his educational background and pay him top dollars and give permanent documents to stay in their country. Canada is one country that does that and guess what it is close to USA! As a student, he can for sure secure a work permit, get a job and if he is smart he would know that having good grades will land him lots of scholarships and grants. There are so many associations and people out there that are looking desperately to send someone to school for free...some of them support African students and will even pay for living if they maintain a certain grade. The reason I can say that is because, I came to the western world as a student and never marry anyone for papers. I worked while in school, travelled anywhere I want, got scholarships grants and surely got my documents without marrying anyone. lt is clear to me that this man is in a very negative atmosphere and he does not know better and that's why he makes these decisions. It's such a joke that the woman is playing him that she is smart enough to use the immigration to manipulate him. This is just total ignorance and I hope all of the non-skulls pitying this man, go educate themselves and tell that stupid guy to go and READ!

3 Likes

Re: I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str by aariwa(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't believe these stories from all these blogs because most of them are not true.Is it believable that the man could not find a woman he is compatible enough with to start a family,instead of this kind of thing that does not have an end.The writer wants to drive traffic to his blog through sensationalism.People did these kind of marriages in the past and that era is long gone

(1) (Reply)

Before You Kill Peace Mass Transit, Please Hear From Them / Any Us Citizen Or Green Card Holder Still Stuck In Nigeria? / Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.