Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst (51023 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter / Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
hey swtrat! Where you been na?
Swtrabbit grin
I've been everywhere. How are you?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Swtrabbit grin
I've been everywhere. How are you?
okoro like u. Like u went off here a bit? Been good jare.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
okoro like u. Like u went off here a bit? Been good jare.
Yea, kind of.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
where is ur room?
d 2nd room after my dad's own tongue
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yea, kind of.
welcome back. Hows work? grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
d 2nd room after my dad's own tongue
comman open your door for me grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
danbrowndmf:
welcome back. Hows work? grin
Work is fine.

I love your signature! Very inspiring. How was church today?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Work is fine.

I love your signature! Very inspiring. How was church today?
u do hv a very busy schedule,you hardly come online. Thanks dear.hope the message inspire u too.in the presence of God there is fullness of joy. Church is awesome. How was service?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
u do hv a very busy schedule,you hardly come online. Thanks dear.hope the message inspire u too.in the presence of God there is fullness of joy. Church is awesome. How was service?
My dear! Haven't been busier. cry

Still in Lagos?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
My dear! Haven't been busier. cry

Still in Lagos?
you even work on sundays? Nup! Left since febuary na. But still coming back though!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you even work on sundays? Nup! Left since febuary na. But still coming back though!
Not really. I only take some work home.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Not really. I only take some work home.
with this kind of job,how will a guy even see u & toast you? How please? grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
with this kind of job,how will a guy even see u & toast you? How please? grin
Lol abi oo. Wetin man go do? cry
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol abi oo. Wetin man go do? cry
lol. The lord is your strength. Your DP though. You are now shining white o. U don get belle? grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. The lord is your strength. Your DP though. You are now shining white o. U don get belle? grin
Lol it's the make up
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol it's the make up
upload a free make up pix when u are free. grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
upload a free make up pix when u are free. grin
I'm not sure I have one. Lol
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I'm not sure I have one. Lol
u should take one. Lemme know what i'm paying for grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
u should take one. Lemme know what i'm paying for grin
lol alright, I will. Maybe next month. grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
lol alright, I will. Maybe next month. grin
far,far Next month? don't be a wicked soul na grin. Seems ur boss is nt around or u have less work grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by joepezy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy
sweetval:
All this una drama self.. I tire o.. undecided
if u tire wating me. Go do dis drama pass indian film ooo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
far,far Next month? don't be a wicked soul na grin. Seems ur boss is nt around or u have less work grin
Salah holiday
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by danbrowndmf(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Salah holiday
hv a blessed holiday. grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
hv a blessed holiday.
Holiday is over. tongue
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by obontami: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Afrok:
The apology letter didn't tackle anything nah apart from Ma up and down undecided

All this drama is still part of the planned PUBLICITY cheesy

Haha grin the guy na. true akpororo.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst by obontami: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2016
missstella:
Nice one Akpororo
Hey gurl. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.