Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) (6611 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / I Went Gyming Around 6:30am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nawaoo. God help us Sha. Legs be looking like that of Johnny Bravo

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op that guyz leg isn't bad for his body... He must have been looking so skiny before he started hitting the gym... All he needs is a squarting program for a month the he will be very good to go.... Check my DP

6 Likes

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by TSUNAMI44: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
enshi:
Op that guyz leg isn't bad for his body... He must have been looking so skiny before he started hitting the gym... All he needs is a squarting program for a month the he will be very good to go.... Check my DP
exactly...

1 Like

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by MisterPresident(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Graphic Pics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by kagari: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
that is exactly flavours the singer kind of shape so no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nothing wrong with those guys legs...

Check out these ones... grin photoshops.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by mr2kay(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol I myself would love just a bigger chest and notjing more
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
gbosaa:
Nothing wrong with those guys legs...

Check out these ones... grin photoshops.

Those pics are not real.

Squatting with weighted barbells, intense sprints and leg-press can blast the quads. We africans dwell on building the upper-body while neglecting the lower limbs. Well-developed legs and thighs give one balance and body proportion.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by mr2kay(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Only thing I hate about gyming is that it doesn't last long if you don't continue undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry OP, they workout to impress girls.
I've noticed it's only men who complain of and make fun of chicken legs probably out of jealousy. Women don't give two _fucks.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:
so gyming can make a skinny person huge like that?
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Donfamous:
so gyming can make a skinny person huge like that?

Sure.... Absolutely perfectly accurately correct... Have colleagues to prove
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2016
charix:
Sorry OP, they workout to impress girls.
I've noticed it's only men who complain of and make fun of chicken legs probably out of jealousy. Women don't give two _fucks.

Are you still typing cos apparently you've said nothing yet

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:

Are you still typing cos apparently you've said nothing yet
Opinion disregarded. Try again another time.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by oluwashola4me(m): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:
Hi!
How long have you been working out for? And what's your workout schedule like?
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:

Sure.... Absolutely perfectly accurately correct... Have colleagues to prove
I need it too, but always busy with sch stuffs, moreover dont know how to go about it
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
oluwashola4me:
Hi!
How long have you been working out for? And what's your workout schedule like?

A year and three months..... Trice a week at the gym Sundays inclusive..... Saturdays I embark on a street juggling for over 100 poles..... Plus avoid late night heavy meals.... I eat a lot no wonder my packs aint complete yet plus I drink beer.... Lols
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Donfamous:
I need it too, but always busy with sch stuffs, moreover dont know how to go about it

I said this same thing years ago while my cousinz spent their liesures at the gym..... Until last year February when I took some bold step.... Mind you its better to even own the iron Ur self than registering at a center... You can go to the center to know the programs but get a coil for Ur self... Local is less than 3k foreign is about 5k
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by scentmarlc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Nawaoo. God help us Sha. Legs be looking like that of Johnny Bravo

pristinemuscles how true is this ? and what are the causes
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:

I said this same thing years ago while my cousinz spent their liesures at the gym..... Until last year February when I took some bold step.... Mind you its better to even own the iron Ur self than registering at a center... You can go to the center to know the programs but get a coil for Ur self... Local is less than 3k foreign is about 5k
ok bro, can I get the spec?
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by oluwashola4me(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:

A year and three months..... Trice a week at the gym Sundays inclusive..... Saturdays I embark on a street juggling for over 100 poles..... Plus avoid late night heavy meals.... I eat a lot no wonder my packs aint complete yet plus I drink beer.... Lols
Nice one! Mehn...i still have a long way to go. Ok, so, what are your daily n gym time targets like?
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by oluwashola4me(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
enshi:

Really? I'm interested, bro. I pay a fee of over 4k monthly at my gym centre.
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
oluwashola4me:
Really? I'm interested, bro. I pay a fee of over 4k monthly at my gym centre.
It means you are already conversant with the various gym exercises... Just meet a welder to construct locally made irons for you.... You can go to the gym once a while a token of #200 is for daily pay
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
oluwashola4me:
Nice one! Mehn...i still have a long way to go. Ok, so, what are your daily n gym time targets like?
When you go to the gym hungry you are bound to last longer and Gain more muscles than when you go fully fed.... A minimum of two hours and Max of four Is perfect....

1 Like

Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Donfamous:
ok bro, can I get the spec?
For a locally made coil... Tell the welder to make use of two gear tooths... This can only be used to build the biceps and triceps.... The locally made coils are not adjustable....
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

pristinemuscles how true is this ? and what are the causes
It is possible. When one train the upperbody while neglecting the lower limbs then it is bound to happen "johnny bravo" style.
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by scentmarlc(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It is possible. When one train the upperbody while neglecting the lower limbs then it is bound to happen "johnny bravo" style.

lolzz grin grin

I understand now better
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2016
enshi:

For a locally made coil... Tell the welder to make use of two gear tooths... This can only be used to build the biceps and triceps.... The locally made coils are not adjustable....
ok bro, what about the chest and leg muscles
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Donfamous:
ok bro, what about the chest and leg muscles

The over 100 poles jogglings builds the legs muscles... While benching i. e the normal lying down on a bench and lifting with Ur two hands builds the chest not forgetting an everyday push ups of 20s five times a day
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by bqlekan(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Never ever miss a leg day.. grin
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
enshi:

The over 100 poles jogglings builds the legs muscles... While benching i. e the normal lying down on a bench and lifting with Ur two hands builds the chest not forgetting an everyday push ups of 20s five times a day
thanks bro, really appreciate.
do you mean that normal benching without weight builds the chest muscle or with weight. ?
and 100poles jogging means just jogging right?,
sorry for my too many questions.
Re: See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) by enshi(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Donfamous:
thanks bro, really appreciate.
do you mean that normal benching without weight builds the chest muscle or with weight. ?
and 100poles jogging means just jogging right?,
sorry for my too many questions.
Yes the jogging is just like running that's all.... The benching is with weight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom / What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher?? / There Is No Such Thing As A Perfect Person – Only One That Is Perfect For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.