Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (927 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by KSBlog: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
M
Re: M by Prince202020(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
It is in their body configuration

1 Like

Re: M by bitchcrafts: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Too long.. What u call cheating happens when his pennisssse arise and ure not around, but he gets lucky to find a lady willing, able and ready to open her legs and help u satisfy him till u finally return from wherever u went. Is it not a good thing?

2 Likes

Re: M by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Too long embarassed
Re: M by halfricanadian(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
If u cant be faithful to me stay away from me

2 Likes

Re: M by Young03(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
That is because, we want to be like OLIVER TWISTS
Re: M by KSBlog: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Prince202020:
It is in their body configuration

Lol
Re: M by sinaj(f): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dicckson can be stubborn nd disobedient tho sad
Re: M by Shinkava: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: M by babyfaceafrica: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
I stopped reading when I got to men who don't cheat are rare!!!!...WTF....what research analysis have you carried out?...what gives you such assumption?,which kindof warped mind do you have?...you better change your clique!!!!....I can as well as say women who don't doubledate are rare due to past experiences...but am not daft!!!....everyone should be judge individual,stop the stereotype!!!!
Re: M by KSBlog: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I stopped reading when I got to men who don't cheat are rare!!!!...WTF....what research analysis have you carried out?...what gives you such assumption?,which kindof warped mind do you have?...you better change your clique!!!!....I can as well as say women who don't doubledate are rare due to past experiences...but am not daft!!!....everyone should be judge individual,stop the stereotype!!!!

I guess we all have our own opinions. All the same, it doesn't mean we should throw insults around.
Re: M by okdannyel(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Same goes for women..... I didn't read everything but wetin dey here dey there too

1 Like

Re: M by Oksman(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Men cheat because they are attracted more by what they see. The only thing that would make a man not to cheat is the fear of God. Nothing else can stop him, that is why you must be conscious of his fear of God and not 'discipline' as erronously pointed out in your presentation.

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
Dicckson can be stubborn nd disobedient tho sad
How many bf you get?No lie.
Re: M by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Women too dey exempt themselves from cheating.
Re: M by sinaj(f): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Love Machine:
How many bf you get?No lie.
na only u I get na
Re: M by foolinlove(f): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Steve Hardy is a woman-hating idiot who says that men are uncontrollable animals and it is a woman's responsibility to control all men's thoughts and actions.

Men are capable of controlling themselves, they just use flimsy excuses for doing the wrong thing against their partners.

Time to man up and take some responsibility. Own yourself and what you do.
Re: M by schumastic(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
If u cant be faithful to me stay away from me

abia
Re: M by KSBlog: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:
Steve Hardy is a woman-hating idiot who says that men are uncontrollable animals and it is a woman's responsibility to control all men's thoughts and actions.

Men are capable of controlling themselves, they just use flimsy excuses for doing the wrong thing against their partners.

Time to man up and take some responsibility. Own yourself and what you do.

I totally agree with the bold part

1 Like

Re: M by halfricanadian(f): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2016
schumastic:

abia
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Get Women By Letting Them Chase You / Am Looking For A Mr NL Contestant To Promote / Campaign For. / How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.