Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? (12198 Views)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Sorry Oh, But Do Girls Really Care About Dick Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by fineboynl(m): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2017
is it to please the eyes or decoration?

i am also guilty of big ass. i just like seeing it. but when it comes to bed the ass is mostly neglected and if its too big it becomes hindrance for other sex styles. for a bigger breast i can understand that has sexual and bed roles

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5780449_img1289_jpegec27a472642dae49ef5aa9f8db6e658b

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by massive1019(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2017
this op sef

to me big ass is for decoration mostly. but when it comes to do..y style, if you are not being careful..big ass can make you cum instata.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Deji124(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2017
U still dey ask.dey fuvk them now,

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2017
grin

Ooh i thank Jezzuz for giving me a flat azz coz i dont have to worry about how it stank in that big crack once she starts sweating tongue

Only those PHAT UKWU WORSHIPPERS headed by Lefulefu & the rest of his crew love phat booteey cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by trippletella(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2017
My bro na lust ooo.once the heart don dirty everything goes.u beta guard ur heart!

Likewise women that go after big d*ck,when the finger of less than 4inch can make them attain orgasm. shocked

13 Likes

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2017
I use to ask the same question till someone answered it

I'm not spilling it grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Big asx wins it for me. If you got flat yansh, even if you gimme the pvssy for free, I nor want.

Most times I invite my big yansh babe over, I want to see her on g strings pant only. Walking around the apartment and shaking the asx. Damn!!!!

Other times when I'm busy Woking on the computer, I just want her to lie beside me while naked. After working for a while, I turn to her, tap the asx, rub it, shake it to make bit jiggle, then I get back go work.

In summary, big asx gives me joy.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by kodath(f): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2017
#teamflatass..anyday any time...I prefer my moderate ukwu biko...

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by kodath(f): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
stupidity:
Big asx wins it for me. If you got flat yansh, even if you gimme the pvssy for free, I nor want.

Most times I invite my big yansh babe over, I want to see her on g strings pant only. Walking around the apartment and shaking the asx. Damn!!!!

Other times when I'm busy Woking on the computer, I just want her to lie beside me while naked. After working for a while, I turn to her, tap the asx, rub it, shake it to make bit jiggle, then I get back go work.

In summary, big asx gives me joy.
wait!! is your house your office??..do you work in a hotel? ??....don't tell me you are a G-boy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by shinarlaura(f): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Lefulefu come and tell us why u love big Ass.
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by marksleek25: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

cuz it feels so sweet when handling it and the way it bounces so to speak during shagging is a turn on for me. #running away LOL

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Eh eh but u can also tell us why oo coz u also an admirer of that..

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by shinarlaura(f): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2017
marksleek25:
cuz it feels so sweet when handling it and the way it bounces so to speak during shagging is a turn on for me. #running away LOL

Hahahahaha. And where are u running to? grin come back here.

Ok..... so that's the reason u love big Ass eh. wink

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by shinarlaura(f): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh but u can also tell us why oo coz u also an admirer of that..

I can't tell u cuz am not a guy. You guys are the one going after girls with big Ass. So explain urself wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

I can't tell u cuz am not a guy. You guys are the one going after girls with big Ass. So explain urself wink

Meshockedshocked
Am against those things..
I don't like things like that honestly speaking lefulefu knows that I don't like it..

I asked you coz as a lady you should know why u feel men love it,excluding me ooo coz I don't actually understand what they fancy in it..
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by fineboynl(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

and you don't have big ass
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
We have a factory we refine shit for fertilizer.
The bigger the yansh the larger the shlt

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
marksleek25:

I will agree to what u have said coz I don hear something like this plenty times

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
kodath:
#teamflatass..anyday any time...I prefer my moderate ukwu biko...

Yes naturally made
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by shinarlaura(f): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
fineboynl:
and you don't have big ass

No. I don't grin
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by kodath(f): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

Yes naturally made
Lol. .martin,,,goodmorning dear
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by shinarlaura(f): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

Meshockedshocked
Am against those things..
I don't like things like that honestly speaking lefulefu knows that I don't like it..

I asked you coz as a lady you should know why u feel men love it,excluding me ooo coz I don't actually understand what they fancy in it..

Anyone have a preference. Maybe u re a lover of boobs wink.

So u like it flat or what?
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by marksleek25: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. And where are u running to? grin come back here.

Ok..... so that's the reason u love big Ass eh. wink
yes na. Like yours na.
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by fineboynl(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

No. I don't grin
lol. and you know men love them bigger. the men that have came close to you how did they attempt to handle it? grabbing it or doggy
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by marksleek25: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

I will agree to what u have said coz I don hear something like this plenty times
yep yep! I enjoy the sight. Flat ass,a NO NO for me. At least make e moderate.
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahah see eh I like ladies that a natural no attachment when I mean flat I mean everything about you will be natural,you might be flat and I may not also be attracted but when you are natural,I mean completely natural then u have killed me with that..

Boobs&yansh don't move or get me attracted to a lady nah if u a lady and you thinking such will get me then it a failed one for her..

1 Like

Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

A lady might be go naked in my front and I will not be moved,what am addicted to is the natural aspect..I hope u understand what I mean by natural coz I nor go explain give u oogrin
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Natural as I mean:A person who is beautiful without plastic surgery, makeup, etc. Someone who is beautiful just with what nature has given them.
No attachment gringringrin
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by moshood521: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Tnk God say na medium size i dea cari....
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Amarabae(f): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Help me ask them.
Men and big ukwu,
maybe it so sexually erotic to them.
Some guys have big ukwu too.
Ukwu Pampers. Lolz
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
marksleek25:
yep yep! I enjoy the sight. Flat ass,a NO NO for me. At least make e moderate.

Hahahah u eh chai,I don see say u join d ukwu ganggringrin
Re: Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? by kodath(f): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah see eh I like ladies that a natural no attachment when I mean flat I mean everything about you will be natural,you might be flat and I may not also be attracted but when you are natural,I mean completely natural then u have killed me with that..

Boobs&yansh don't move or get me attracted to a lady nah if u a lady and you thinking such will get me then it a failed one for her..
Lol. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover / Why Are Blacks So Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.