Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) (969 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / Which Would You Prefer? N100,000 Free Money Or 6-pack Abs For Life - See Replies / Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE ?
IF YES..
KINDLY PICKUP YOUR PHONE AND WHATSAPP THE ADMIN ON 080-85-310-359 TO CONNECT YOU WITH YOUR LIFE PARTNER

NOTE: SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY.. MY PLATFORM IS NOT FOR KIDS, PLAYBOY, LADIES THAT BEG FOR RECHARGE CARD.. AND SO ON....

FREE OF CHARGES... WE DON'T ASK YOU TO PAY BEFORE HOOKUPS...
TRIAL WILL SURELY CONFUSE YOU!!

for more info kindly viisit @: http://www.gistmelove..com/

Re: Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) by fkpboss: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
No, I don't want it to happen this year
Re: Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
No, I don't want it to happen this year

Okay but it didnt stop u to contact the admin as well.. at least courtship dis yr n marriage follow nxt yr grin grin
Re: Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) by fkpboss: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
gistmeloveblog:

Okay but it didnt stop u to contact the admin as well.. at least courtship dis yr n marriage follow nxt yr grin grin
unless na you i go court if not, i don't want
Re: Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
unless na you i go court if not, i don't want
gay alert ::: and for ur info am a married man
Re: Do You Want This To Happen In Your Life ? (see Photos) by fkpboss: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
gay alert ::: and for ur info am a married man
Lol, first of all I thought you are a female and even if you were, that was supposed to be a joke

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / When Girls Ask God Why Husband Is Not Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.