Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke (52298 Views)

Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
By the time I post my pic here on this forum and it doesn't make fp, I will delete my account.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Headlaw(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Her father even fine pass her but all the same congrats to her for appearing on the naira land
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by girl4rmspace(f): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
where is d beauty?
c'mon she's pretty
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pretty girl and I love that she keeps it natural.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
girl4rmspace:

c'mon she's pretty

She is very pretty but some NLanders who are constantly rejected by girls offline feel the need to form gangster online like they have a choice offline grin or their sense of beauty is so fvcked up by all the fake photos they see every day that they think that looking like a mannequin is normal.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
StOla:
She looks more like a man, even handsome doesn't cut it for this she-man.

I hope Donna doesn't decide to become Donald someday.

What's the meaning of this ur post? There are people in this world!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by girl4rmspace(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

She is very pretty but some NLanders who are constantly rejected by girls offline feel the need to form gangster online like they have a choice offline grin or their sense of beauty is so fvcked up by all the fake photos they see every day that they think that looking like a mannequin is normal.

spot on. Truer words were never spoken

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Binsani(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where is she ?
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by Rone16(f): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
She's pretty
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by jumobi1(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2016
She's beautiful but yea....down Nepa
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by karryn(f): 5:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
the OP refused to post the beauty with the picture.
kai una no go kill me for this nairaland o
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke by karryn(f): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Iefosa:
By the time I post my pic here on this forum and it doesn't make fp, I will delete my account.
walai, I deserve to be on front page too jare. I share ur vission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Richest States In Nigeria By GDP Per Capita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.