Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain (40143 Views)

This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by chccho(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is the difference btw hard earned money earners and other wise....any one with contrary opinions that quotes me is either a drug dealer,fraudster or a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Readonee35L:

What do you want to hear?
you called them drug boys, so I want to hear you support ur claim with reasonable point ,I believe its not enough to call one a thief
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
See dollar cake
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by nextstep(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
SavageGarden:
Why is it that Nigerians migrate to the west and the same greedy lifestyle of Nigeria migrates with them.

Why are Nigerians here always competing to see who has
the latest benz,the biggest house or who can throw the
biggest flashiest party.

What is wrong with our people?

How silly is it for a man to buy a $600,000 home in Houston
Texas ,a city where an average decent 4 bedroom home is
$130,000,and he drives a Mercedes while madam drives a
lexus SUV and madam has to work 3 jobs as a nurse to
support this lavish lifestyle or the creditors would come
knocking.

Go to Nigerian parties the women are like peacocks
showing off their latest feathers.

What is wrong with Nigerians?
Why are all the conversations centered around money and
material posessions,their mansions and their material
goods.

It's because, fundamentally, at the heart of it, we are poor. This is a poor man's mentality. Most of our songs are about "show me the money", "I get money", "I spend money", etc. If we had a society where the middle class was large and able to afford a good living, all these shows of ostentation would simply disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
SavageGarden:
Why is it that Nigerians migrate to the west and the same greedy lifestyle of Nigeria migrates with them.

Why are Nigerians here always competing to see who has
the latest benz,the biggest house or who can throw the
biggest flashiest party.

How silly is it for a man to buy a $600,000 home in Houston
Texas ,a city where an average decent 4 bedroom home is
$130,000,and he drives a Mercedes while madam drives a
lexus SUV and madam has to work 3 jobs as a nurse to
support this lavish lifestyle or the creditors would come
knocking.

Go to Nigerian parties the women are like peacocks
showing off their latest feathers.

What is wrong with Nigerians?
Why are all the conversations centered around money and
material posessions,their mansions and their material
goods.
Spot on, because of this attitude and mentality, I have stopped attending Nigerian Churches and parties here. They are all a total show off, sometimes I really don't blame white people for segregation. Black race has a big problem!

3 Likes

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by AnthonyAk(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
kenlash1:
No beefs but money made legally won be spent anyhow or thrown in parties.

My own opinion.

Not true , have you ever seen new 200's and 500's still in the plastic from the bank? If you make your money flex it
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by funshynathan(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
what sense is there in spending Nigerian currency in a foreign Country.......can't stop wondering though grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Thobiy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Spells:
They cum to Nigeria, steal Nigerians money n go to Amsterdam and make it rain abi? God is watching
In 3d

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Spells(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thobiy:
In 3d
n he'll surely punish e'm in 4D

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by opylas(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
lilzcee:
All these useless people saying drug, rituals, why not go do ur own, people can be very stuupid, if i have the chance, i will do mine and make have money too

....there's a difference!
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Thobiy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Spells:
n he'll surely punish e'm in 4D
Yep
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
chrisage:
See money ooooo.

I love the title. Money is good.

Some people with poverty mentality will have a negative view about this post.

And do you take your time to analyse how your black mentality makes you reason?

Can you tell me how the civilised celebrate (whites)?
sprayed money... do your know its illegal and uncivilized to spray money?

Them carry this dia foolishness and selfishness go Oyimbo land go exhibit.

Yet you are here talking of poverty mentality, when u need to work in depthly on yourselve.

Think b4 commenting some other time, okay?

waiting for your insult.... because that is what most Nigerian gals are good at... you gals will never learn... dem swearforuna?

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by chrisage: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Symphony1:

And do you take your time to analyse how your black mentality makes you reason?

Can you tell me how the civilised celebrate (whites)?
sprayed money... do your know its illegal and uncivilized to spray money?

Them carry this dia foolishness and selfishness go Oyimbo land go exhibit.

Yet you are here talking of poverty mentality, when u need to work in depthly on yourselve.

Think b4 commenting some other time, okay?

waiting for your insult.... because that is what most Nigerian gals are good at... you gals will never learn... dem swearforuna?

Commot you body guy.

there is a huge difference between white n black.
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
chrisage:

Commot you body guy.

there is a huge difference between white n black.

From your reply, you have no premises on this issue, I just hope you have started working on yourselve already dear. Thanks...
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by SavageGarden(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
nextstep:

It's because, fundamentally, at the heart of it, we are poor. This is a poor man's mentality. Most of our songs are about "show me the money", "I get money", "I spend money", etc. If we had a society where the middle class was large and able to afford a good living, all these shows of ostentation would simply disappear.
Exactly bro..it can't be better said..it all points back to poverty and improper orientation from birth..I'm not from a rich background but my parents didn't raise us up with "its all about the money" indoctrination. Nigerians refuse to use their head..things like these don't impress me..

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by SavageGarden(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
SnakeDoctor2020:
Spot on, because of this attitude and mentality, I have stopped attending Nigerian Churches and parties here. They are all a total show off, sometimes I really don't blame white people for segregation. Black race has a big problem!

Its a shame Bro!! I stopped going to church October of Last Year..its not like I'm proud of it..but at a time I got sick of the hypocrisy..a pastor repeatedly opened his mouth one fine Sunday morning and said he doesn't know about us "the audience" but he LOVES money!!! Bro come and see people cheering for this Man of Gawd..I was ashamed bro People have lost it bro!
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by kayalla(f): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
this is why people of other countries think and say Nigerians re VERY FOOLISH. a country where there is no steady power supply, no road, no job, no food, where nothing happens and yet they go to another mans country and live lavish lifestyle, spending all the money they struggle to make in the same country where they suffer to make the money.

life is good o.

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by tayo200(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2016
money good o
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Hadefiscool(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
@williamso, and any of my brodas @ CAU kiel, pls any gist or info to know abt d place, am coming in for msc agrigenomics sept 2016 by Gods grace. my interview is aug 2nd and hv opened blocked account bt hav nt funded it yet, thanks in anticipation
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Williamso(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.