Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten (3816 Views)

Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Xtians And Apostle Suleiman From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by Akshow: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2016
FEMI FANI-KAYODE SENDS MESSAGE TO ALL CHRISTIANS AND APOSTLE SULEIMAN FROM DETENTION!

"God willing am in custody of EFCC. But to me is a great time to commune with God just the way Paul and other brethren did in their days.

I am here not only because my party gave me money to campaign for them like every other politician even in APC. But if it might interest you to know,what is going on is the persecution of Christians. Before i forget,this message should be taken to apostle Johnson Suleman the founder of OMEGA fire ministry. I had a revelation that they are planing to attack him. Because he is one of the major voice crying out for justice in the body of Christ.
The Muslims are out to persecute the Christians.

I am here under custody because the likes of Kabiru are not comfortable with my position as a Christian.

God willing,the dark age will soon be over.

They refused taking me to court to defend my civic right.

They want to keep me for the next 4years. But they don't know it is dangerous. I now have time to pray more,study more,and even meditate.

Before my arrest,Lai Mohammed offered me an amnesty if only i decamp to their anti-Christ party.
I refused because i know who i am.
No man can cover your sin for you. If am guilty,i will surly come out strong.

This is not just anti-corruption fight. Where are the PDP governors and leaders from the North? They are walking freely today.

This is a fight to pocket the voices of Christians.

A situation where an office picked offence on me for relating with my God through the name Jesus. He threw my bible to the floor today.
If it where to be the Quran,will he do that?

The head of who did that would've been at the gate of Aso rock by now.

So many secret plots to eliminate top politicians and pastors who are Christians is on going.

Tukur was right when he raised alarm that,a meeting was held in Dubai to overthrow Jonathan by all means. Part of what they discussed at the meeting,is what Aregbeshola and El-Rufai are displaying in their various states.
I am not an infidel and i will never be one. I am a man of dignity. I will not stop fighting even here in prison.

I am the John the Baptist of my generation.

I will not keep mute and watch anti-Christ imposing policies that are not religious friendly.

What has bible got to do with my case with the EFCC?

Why are they keeping me here when we have a competent court to prove if am guilty or not?
I am blowing the whistle now for Christians to go on their knees. This was how i warned my brothers against Sheriff whose mission is to destroy the PDP and give room for Buhari to install one party system.
We gave them opportunity to be opposition.

Why are they depriving us such right if they don't have interior motive.

A democratic system without vibrant opposition is said to be dictatorship government.
God willing,i will be alive to witness Nigerians glamouring for referendum like what took place in great Britain.

And such referendum will tell if we truly saw the future under president Buhari's government.
Arresting Kayode is the greatest achievement they've achieved. But for me,God used them to keep me here,in order to prepare for the challenges ahead.

Today is pregnant. Let's see what tomorrow will deliver.

They were not elected to be permanent. They have maximum 8years to stay. And is already counting.

Thank you all for your prayers.

-Femi Fani-Kayode. (The Voice Crying From The Prison).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by Theoritical(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Smoothly fabricated' @Op, fear God ooo

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by whizzler: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Indeed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by DaBullIT(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Lie Liar Liarnus

I never took any bribe in my life FFK 2012

I never knew the money was from dasuki FFK 2016

i WASN'T born last night ,

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by fulanimafia: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2016
This chained thief is still running his mouth with his usual failed brand of ethno-religious politics.

FFK should prove his innocence in court and stop insulting our intelligence. I hope he has truly found Christ though, before he incurs divine wrath for trying to drag Christianity into his stinking mess.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by cckris: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Akshow:

[b]
I am here under custody because the likes of Kabiru are not comfortable with my position as a Christian.

They refused taking me to court to defend my civic right.

They want to keep me for the next 4years. But they don't know it is dangerous. I now have time to pray more,study more,and even meditate.

Before my arrest,Lai Mohammed offered me an amnesty if only i decamp to their anti-Christ party.
I refused because i know who i am.
No man can cover your sin for you. If am guilty,i will surly come out strong.

This is not just anti-corruption fight.

Where are the PDP governors and leaders from the North? They are walking freely today.

This is a fight to pocket the voices of Christians.

A situation where an officer picked offence on me for relating with my God through the name Jesus. He threw my bible to the floor today.

So many secret plots to eliminate top politicians and pastors who are Christians is on going.

Tukur was right when he raised alarm that,a meeting was held in Dubai to overthrow Jonathan by all means. Part of what they discussed at the meeting,is what Aregbeshola and El-Rufai are displaying in their various states.

I will not keep mute and watch anti-Christ imposing policies that are not religious friendly.

What has bible got to do with my case with the EFCC?

Why are they keeping me here when we have a competent court to prove if am guilty or not?

I am blowing the whistle now for Christians to go on their knees. This was how i warned my brothers against Sheriff whose mission is to destroy the PDP and give room for Buhari to install one party system.

We gave them opportunity to be opposition.

Why are they depriving us such right if they don't have interior motive.[/b]

God of Elijah, send down fire

They can NEVER UNDERSTAND the power of THE WORD that dwells in your spirit & your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by nnabeloved: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2016
"Why are they depriving us such right if they don't have interior motive". FFK cannot write such deprived grammer.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by erusen: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
ha

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by Akshow: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2016
One is born every minute in Nigeria. Millions gain addmission into schools and graduate yearly too.
I do not mean rational folks, i mean MORONS.
Nigeria is teeming with millions of educated morons and the worry is they procreate too. If not, how can gullible idiots fall for this divisive tactic of ffk who is clearly whipping religion sentiments. And you will see Nigerians supporting him and actually praying God saves him. What has corruption charges gat to do with being a Christian. I guess saraki and Dasukigate are Christian too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by tallerhuge: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Why are all these guys whipping religious sentiment just to draw sympathy from vulnerable and gullible Nigerians.Dasuki has been in detention and am sure he is a muslim.Dopesi was arrested as well as Alh.Haliru Muhammed on same account of accusation and they have all been released not on religion affiliation.When you had this money,you never gave any church or needy Christians from the loot.I pity the gullible Nigerians who will buy into this cheap blackmail

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by ndaman25: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2016
see this 1 when you where looting our Moni, who sees u now you want to distract us. Go and face d music

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by boldx(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Rubbish. Nonsensical Rubbish. When FFK was spending millions and living large, how many Christians did he help? Christianity is not synonymous to foolishness.
FFK has been quite petty since i knew him

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by orisa37: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2016
God is watching over you and the rest of us. The enemy is testing the Resolve of Christ. And their ways will perish IJN AMEN. "When you're @ the crossroad, pray".
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by porka: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode is a product of Cambridge University. This piece is far below his standard.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by oglalasioux(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Whipping up religious sentiments for money you and your girlfriends spent in drunken spree.
FFK should tell us how many Christians he helped while in government.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by chernest2002: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Time only will tell.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by Thoseideas123(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by akinyeleaa: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
As much as I don't believe this write up, those overzealous officers should be cautioned.
Whether for being a Christian or not, I don't see why the said officer Kabiru should assault ffk or anyone else.

Quite unfortunate ffk soiled his hands, he is one opposition figure I like to hear his views always, always analytical, save for the fact that he is sometimes an alarmist.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by wxyz1: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
fulanimafia:
This chained thief is still running his mouth with his usual failed brand of ethno-religious politics.

FFK should prove his innocence in court and stop insulting our intelligence. I hope he has truly found Christ though, before he incurs divine wrath for trying to drag Christianity into his stinking mess.
who is afraid of court, Let the beast you call messiah take him to court now, why keeping him in EFCC
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by Honesty007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Honestly speaking,iam not a politician or a voter.To be sincere,persecution brings out real christianity.The current persecution of Christians by Muslims and Islam is going to reawaken Christianity on the Counter.
Truth be told,FFK said they ask him to Join anti-chritian party? Why
There should also be freedom of Religionalso.Honestly speaking, Christians have sold out themselves into the Hand of oppressors in ignorance and now we r reaping the Fruits.What pains me is that our eyes only BEGAN TO OPEN WHEN PERSECUTION STARTED TO HEAT US DOWN.when Your close FRIEND/CONFIDANT SUDDENLY CHANGES ON AN AGREEMENT BOTH OF YOU MADE,THEN YOU WOULD KNOW HE HAS BEEN PLAYING YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING.THE ONLY THING IS THAT NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS REACTED TOO EMOTIONALLY AGAINSTGEJ.THEY WANTED CHANGE,NOW WE ARE SEEING THE CHANGE.IAM NOT ABSOLVING FFK OF ANY SHORTCOMING BECAUSE HATE IS ALREADY A WORD ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIANITY.
WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT AN ISLAMIC AGENDA HAS BEEN ON SINCE 1959.IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAILING AND THE GOSPEL HAS ALWAYS CONTINUED TO BE WATERED BY THE BLOOD OF FAITHFUL CHRISTIAN MATRYS.
WE ARE LED TO THE SLAUGHTER AS A SHEEP.THE TIME COMETH THAT WHOSEVER KILLETH THEE WOULD THINK HE DOETH GOD'S SERVICE!!
NOW WE ARE IN THAT TIME!!
MANY MORE CHRISTIANS WOULD BE PERSECUTED,JAILED, ARRESTED,BROUGHT BEFORE KINGS AND RULERS FOR A TESTIMONY AGAINST CHRIST.
WHO IS KABIRU IF A CHRISTIAN THROWS THE QURAN ON THE FLOOR, HE WOULD TRULY BE KILLED!!!
THE DAYS OF RETRIBUTION AND REPARATION ARE STILL COMING BUT BY THEN MUSLIMS WOULD BE LEFT ALONE WITHOUT ANY CHRISTIAN AS ENEMIES.
ALL THEIR EVILS THEY ARE DOING WOULD RETURN BACK ON THEIR OWN HEAD.IT WOULD BE MUCH PAINFUL TO THEM IF THEY DONOT REPENT NOW.BY THEN,THEY WOULD HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR ALL THE EVILS THEY HAVE DONE AGAINST CHRISTIANS AND WHICH WAS PERMITTED SO THAT GOD IS A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.
MANY CHRISTIANS WON'T RUN TO GOD OR PROFESS THEIR FAITH UNLESS PERSECUTION ARISES.THE WORLD THAT HAS BEING ACCEPTING CHRISTIANS IS NOW BEGINNING TO REJECT THEM.
THIS WOULD MAKE THEM RUN BACK TO GOD FOR RESTITUTIONS,RECONCILIATIONS..
WE ALL KNOW THAT ATIKU,BUHARI AND IBB ARE BEHIND BOKOHARAM.WE ALL KNOW THAT NORTHERN SOLDIERS ARE PAID SALARIES BEFORE OTHERS.
WE ALL KNOW THAT SECURITY AGENCIES ARE INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION AND POWER TUSSLES
WE ALL KNOW THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO ISLAMIC AGENDA IN THE SECURITY FORCES.
SO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE NOT SAFE AT ALL ,WE ONLY HAVE GOD .
I WARN EVERY CHRISTIAN TO BEGIN TO PREPARE TO COUNT THE COST AND EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH GIVEN TO THEM.
I WARN NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS TO ALSO PREPARE TO DIE FOR THE FAITH.
DONOT BE AFRAID OF DEATH, ITS GETTING TO THAT STAGE NOW.IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD.EVEN AFTER RAPTURE,CHRISTIANS WOULD BE BEHEADED.
MANY HAVE A VIOLENT DEATH,BUT OUR END IS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS.
REMEMBER, PRIOR TO ARMAGEDDON,ISLAMIC NATIONS WOULD TAKE CAPTIVES OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS AT THAT TIME AND TAKE THEM INTO THEIR LANDS AS SLAVES. GOD WOULD LATER DESTROY ALL THES ISLAMIC MILITIAS AND NATIONS AND JUDGE THEM.CHRIST WOULD SIT AT PANDAM ARAM AND JUDGE THE JEWS AND GENTILES.
HE WOULD SEPERATE THE SHEEP FROM THE GOATS.
LEAVE MUSLIMS ALONE,LET THEM CONTINUE TO KILL.THE DAYS OF RETRIBUTION AND REPARATION IS AT HAND
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by phizzle017(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Only IPOB yoots will fall for these lies grin grin grin grin grin rot in jail coke sniffing nika
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by vedaxcool(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
fani banking on gullible people to further his reign of corruption.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by Samunique(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
In as much as I will want to advise FFK to face the charges leveled against him by the EFCC and not to drag religious sentiment in to it, but I still believe there's a secret religious agenda going on in Nigeria being sponsored by some external forces.

If u have a discerning spirit u will understand that every body language of this administration points out to such, aside the revelations God reveals to some people including myself.

But I'm confirming it now that the evil agenda is dead on arrival. Isaiah 7:7, 8:8-9

The reason it looks as if it's working now is bcs of some undiscerning Christian folks.

#BuhariIsNotNeutral.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by gebest: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
femi fani kayode don turn born again for prison, well thats good, they should jail all the politicians in nigeria so that all of them will turn born again overnight.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by gebest: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
usman is a muslim, dasuki is a muslim, saraki is a muslim, so what are we talking about. i still repeat, nobody can islamize nigeria not even d devil himself. Nigerians are God's people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by ekesimo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
let the truth be told for once. Of a truth, there is a silent persecution of the Christians. A Christian woman was beheaded sometime ago in kano over alleged blasphemy of the holy prophet, wot was the response of the government?........but that is not the case in christian states where the uncircumcised buharilanis go about destroying life's and properties.
Check out the innermost cabal, Muslims.

The pitiable part of it is that those ewus and olukus who call themselves our Governors, Senators, Elderstatesmen, Ohanezendioshis, party chieftains and others, will never spat a spit out of it. Because there mouth are already stashed with stuffs that has stiffened their tongues. My brother, Nwa nke chukukwu Okike Abiama who they should have lighted fire into his chimney even from a distance so as avoid the eye, they sat like Ewu Awuwas.

mtchew
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by peddy231(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
This message cannot have been written by FFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten by TenPassfour(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
I guess this FFK is short sighted, how could you drag our Lord Jesus christ into your criminial issue, can you imagine when you are on TV in 2015 you never made mention of christ let alone show support for christain dom,now it has been estabalish that you collected money from dasuki you are now shouting. During your time in govt how many life did you touch by soul winning or supporting the less privildege. FFK pls return our money.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari Summons Igp. / Muslim-muslim Ticket Southwest View / Yorubas, Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.