Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) (713 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by oatzeal(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by oatzeal(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2016
NICE ONE.. GREAT KING
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2016
next stop, ghana d man dey tour d world
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2016
His trip benefitted the US economy and Yoruba Diaspora but I am not sure how it improves the life of his immediate subjects..

Next time sit yo ass down.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Haa welcome back hows that place wetin u bring for me oya sit down there...
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by solok: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Btw, why does Olori Ogunwusi prefer to appear in public in flowing gowns like diaspora Africans in Haiti, Carrebean, Brazil etc? She tends to come thru as 'iya orisa' from those climes. Is she capable of wearing our more intricate iro and buba, or does she need royal tutoring from older Oloris? I would like to see her project that aspect of Yoruba culture as well!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi & Olori Wuraola Return To Nigeria (photos) by Bigchee72: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Vanquay16:
His trip benefitted the US economy and Yoruba Diaspora but I am not sure how it improves the life of his immediate subjects..

Next time sit yo ass down.

You're not sure but expect to immediately know after he touched down? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Spot Goodluck Jonathan In Epic Throwback Picture / 25 English Words Borrowed From Igbo Language / Burtuntuna Story (and Others - Help Needed!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.