Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car (49436 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by haibe(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
timilehyin01:
I don't understand is it ur riches?? Y dictate hw a man shld leave his life.?? Am sure if u had Dat mch ur swag will mke heaven fall

I know it isnt my riches oga.. isn't he a pastor, shouldn't he follow the footsteps of christ as regards material possesions?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by raphealolami(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Weah96:

LOL, these Jewish writers, you realize that the whole passage is saying nothing right?

He dat is bad let him be bad. He dat is good let him be good. He dat wan chop food, let him chop. Bla bla bla.

Now I understand while prophet Mohammed felt like he could also successfully brainwash human beings. He read this verse and couldn't stop laughing at its emptiness.

Wont it be so great if you will take your time to understand and digest the contest of this Passage.

Let me explain to you.

It simply means, after all my instructions to you. If you want to change, go ahead. If you want to remain evil, stay devilish. your reward is surely coming.

I hope I have helped your 2mb brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by john650(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Enjoy the good life bro, it ain't easy to indoctrinate people to the stage of making them to part with their hard earned money - it takes brain!
There is old American saying made famous in the James Hadley Chase series - "There is a sucker born every minute."

If members of his congregation have been brainwashed to believe their pastor deserves the gift, well, what can I say.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by hustla(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
veeceesynergy:

Even d bible said it.... For my pple suffer for lack of knoledge....... Pls if u re in Abuja, Lagos or Ilorin, pls make out time and attend a service, preferably Abuja, i bet, ur life and sense of reasoning will never remain d same..... Try dis, believe in d Word, thank me later....... I celeberate u.

Do me a favor pls gerrarahere

Gerrarahere men shittttt
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Dynamitehimself(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pastor with swag. The Lord is indeed enlarging your ministry no doubt.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by sunnesco12: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Guys....its nt gud to judge men of God.
May God help us all..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by bizhop101(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
NA PASTOR BEDIS? OR NA POPSTAR,shout out to all end time pastors

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by florencepoko2: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Without wisdom pastor who loves the good life, the blazing cars, girls. A band of thugs they looks like the last picture. Very end time pastor. Poor sheep following this shepherd, is a direct to hell. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by yakubumohammed81(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Enjoy the good life bro, it ain't easy to indoctrinate people to the stage of making them to part with their hard earned money - it takes brain!
you make brain...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Ajapsa: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Please My Pastor has paid his dues, allow him rest and flex. Haba!!! Na crime to get money....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by florencepoko2: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why this pastor likes to wear Versace t-shirt with the head of the octopus? Watch his black T-shirt under his jacket. Is he part of the sect octopus or the devil? Faithful still watch the actions, the clothing of the pastor before becoming a church member.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by chocobel(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
I love dis pastor mehn!he has got swags.. grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
ibotjaycob:
Shout out to all the poor people in his church. The Lord is your strength.

Don't mind them
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
I kip tellin my frnds nd dos concernd dat dis so called biodun is nt a true man of God,is jst so glarin dat he is fake,evrytn abt him is fake.I pity his d church members shaaa

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Topgainer: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Any working class man or woman of Igbo extraction resident in the FCT, who gives any fraction of his/her income to this fellow in the name of giving to the lord should be pitied.
What does he teach? You can't be under MY ministration and remain poor, sow seeds here and harvest riches. Principles of wealth and keys to kingdom money

Behides, Pastor Biodun is not the only new order prophet operating in and around Abuja teaching/practicing all sorts to/with his captives. The last days indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by EreluY(f): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]SO THIS GUY IS STILL A PASTOR IN SPITE OF HIS WIDELY PUBLICISED SEXCAPADES, INCLUDING THE ONES IN A LONDON HOTEL. SHAME ON HIS GULLIBLE CONGREGANTS.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by olandofire(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
I presume you are a member of the church so i'm curious as to what your thoughts are concerning the Ese Walters episode. Does it even cross your mind when you go to church or is it business as usual?
veeceesynergy:

Even d bible said it.... For my pple suffer for lack of knoledge....... Pls if u re in Abuja, Lagos or Ilorin, pls make out time and attend a service, preferably Abuja, i bet, ur life and sense of reasoning will never remain d same..... Try dis, believe in d Word, thank me later....... I celeberate u.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where's Ese Walter?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Business is good grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by piagetskinner(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Evyivy:

It's not a crime for a pastor to be gifted a car or other material things, nor for a pastor to acquire his basic needs from church offering or elsewhere, but c'mon, I bet there must be a junior pastor there that still jump from one taxi to the other, and what about those church workers that believes God will bless them by working for God, sweeping and cleaning the church environment, God will never come down from heaven to bless anyone, me am not judging oooo, God 4give me, I just feel that car is way to much for one pastor, I don't knw d worth but I think dt car can buy like 5venzas abi?

u have just made common sense

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by omosedollar(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Its acually very easy in 9Ja. As long as you tell them they will get rich
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by yomz1e(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2016
I refer all to this bible passage Mathew 23:12.. Maybe when he approaches Gods throne, he humbles himself, just like David did, and what happened to David, he became even more prosperous and from his loins came the wisest man ever recorded and through him the bloodline of Jesus.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by yomz1e(m): 1:16am On Jun 30, 2016
You right just like the Baba ijebu, pools, lottos and this new craze MMM Ponzi scam

omosedollar:

Its acually very easy in 9Ja. As long as you tell them they will get rich
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by sinceraconcept(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Pastor rocking chain and hand chain. Thank God I'm not a christian

The guy even looks like he sniffs cocaine

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by LordOfNaira: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Hysmady:
Very Good Let's Join Hands And Start The Ministry...

Bro, at your service. I am a fine pianist. A good choir is also essential. My lovely wife, Kingcheezypuff, looks like she can sing. I have a friend who can play a bass guitar and another friend who can play sax. We can use music to draw our first followers.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by tayo200(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2016
e be like say pastor business pay o
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Rasque1759(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2016
guess ur church members are driving bughati,rolls royce,bentley and other expensive cars too?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by sparkleboy(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
veeceesynergy:

We dont hv poor pple in our church, COZA........ Poverty is a mindset, God gave u d abilities and opportunities to be rich, jst discover urself...... d GRACE is on all of us who believe.
Even if you steal public funds?
Are you even conscious of the fact that Heaven is the main target of a Christian?
Are you conscious of the fact that If you die today all the wealth acquired would belong to some other persons?
I'm not against wealth and prosperity but its so obvious that this man is all about material and physical wealth with no food for the soul!!!
No preparation for eternity
No preaching to the lost but rather money, wealth and prosperity!
I pray you understand before its too late
Read
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Sammyblaq(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Bro Mike and Sis Thelma go dey jump Araba go church... Ihe aga ekpe¿
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by DONIYKE6(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Call 08033863100 for directions, it's happening for 7 Sundays 8am-9:30am

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car by Evyivy(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
promayor1:

Pls Anty, the Venza wey you talk, how much is it? Let me times it by 5 and know about this one.
. Venza is around 5million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.