Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Photos: Ghana's President, John Mahama Commissions An Ultra-modern Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ghana's President, John Mahama Commissions An Ultra-modern Hospital (4777 Views)

President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos: Ghana's President, John Mahama Commissions An Ultra-modern Hospital by Just30: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamord:
am so happy for legon. This is a big feat and the biggest teaching hospital in West Africa.. Am not pleased with the current incumbent and will vote him out . But I must say they have tackled the health and a bit of the transport sector well. The health master plan of Ghana is being formed. There is also eco medical village coming up at achimota. That's the game changer which will make Ghana a destination to presidents and high net worth individuals for medical tourism...... AS for the ict sector I long to see the hope city
Wait ooo, have they started construction on that eco medical thing? that would be really huge. Currently as it stand, i dont really know who im going to vote for cos the two parties are not serious at all. if i vote for NPP, they would handle the economy well but the role of the government to invest in great infrastructure will be lacking. If i vote for the NDC, they would invest in great infrastructure that would eventually lead to strong economic growth but mostly, the cost of the project is blotted. and their handling of the entire economy is not coherent.
Now im banking my hopes on PPP, they would be great at both and do well for Ghana but voting for them will trow the election into a run off between NPP and NDC. Now what should i do? We are in the same situation as the USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bunmi Okunowo: The Man In Charge Of Nigeria's ICT. Profile And Picture. / Nigerian President Finally Nominates Sanusi As Central Bank Governor / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.