Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba (24505 Views)

Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) / Okowa Commissions Dollar Steel Company In Aladja, Delta (Photos) / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by SandraJane: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
- Reassures Investors Of Enabling Environment

Delta State Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has assured investors of government’s support in the provision of enabling environment for economic development of the country.

Speaking today [01-08-17] when he inaugurated the Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station and Mall in Asaba, Senator Okowa said that the state was investors’ friendly and economic viable to support investors willing to impact on the state economy.

“I am glad at your zeal to impact on your immediate society, I want to assure you of the support of government to impact on the economy of the state, I want to urge all deltans with investments in other places to come and invest at home, your investments will help generate employment for the youths and impact on the state economy”, Governor Okowa said.

He commended the Group Managing Director, Rain Oil Ltd, Engr. Gabriel Ogbechie for his investments in the state and his infrastructural contributions to his community stressing that the Ultra modern Mega Station and Mall would generate employment for the youths and yield a lot of economic activities for the state.

He assured the management on Rain Oil that Delta State Government would continue to partner with the company.

"We are proud of what you have done and we look forward to greater partnership in the future, we will continue to support you as you impact on the economy of the state." He stressed.

Earlier in his address, Engr Ogbechie thanked Governor Okowa for providing the enabling environment for investment to thrive in the state assuring that the state was a focal point in the company’s investment decisions and it would expand its business in the state .

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/rain-oil-ultra-modern-mega-station-mall-asaba

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by SandraJane: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by malificent(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oga please build good drainage systems in Asaba or one day you'll wake up in the middle of the Niger.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by fatimababy95(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Groups become great only when everyone in them do his or her absolute best
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Worst performing governor in west Africa

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Another governor commissions a fuel station.

grin

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by nextprince: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Very good one there.

Keep up the good job and do your best for delta state.

What we keep hearing about some states are how they attacked their governors, how the governor's wives are giving order for the shooting of security agencies, how economy is suffering due to activities of some miscreants etc.

No problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by BuariCopyPaste: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
malificent:
Oga please good drainage systems in Asaba or one day you'll wake up in the middle of the Niger.

Funniest comment ever

16 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by lonelydora: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is 'ultra' on this pix now? Okowa needs to be thinking big

27 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by maxiuc(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Government and their love for Prado and landcruisers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
You just have to pity for Delta state. I can't imagine that a state with so much resources just decides to be mediocre. I wish we had the money Delta has in Enugu.

53 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
A governor commissions fuel station ?

It is finished. We have no government.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by scholes0(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerians and their abuse of the English Language to massage their Egos...lol
where is the "Mega" and "Ultra-Modern" here abeg? grin

8 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Onyenna(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Huh!?

6 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's my governor
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by NwaAmaikpe: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

Why is he commissioning it...

Is it a government project?
We are waiting for him to commission the Agbor-Uromi road.

Joker.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by EvilMetahuman: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol

Another obaino syndrome.
Just add "ultra modern, mega, state of the art, extra ordinary" to things we see daily and use it the deceive the "gull'ibo" ones. cheesy

Now the governor of delta has caught the disease.
What is so special about this petrol station and mini mart that comes with it?

2 years after and shit turn of money in delta state, this is all they get?

5 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is that all undecided undecided
Hmmm. Asaba mall this cris cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by uyplus(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
A governor commissioning a filling station?? My God!! Nigeria is retrogressing.. Build roads, equip hospitals & schools, make good policies to better the lives ofvthe average deltan. How will a sane person applaud this job done by a sitting governor of an oil rich state? No electricity in delta state. People shouldn't celebrate mediocrity for God's sake.

15 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by segneyukk(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Shopping mall with filling station.....petrol no get friend oo ...me n my household will NOT go n do shopping there. amen.
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by jejemanito: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it a government project?
We are waiting for him to commission the Agbor-Uromi road.

Joker.
How do you have so much first hand information about virtually every topic on earth, both national and international?

Who's this guy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
No more projects to commission again na ordinary private filling station now dey available r commissioning. Weak politicians

1 Like

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by goodlifehyd(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Very good one there.

Keep up the good job and do your best for delta state.

What we keep hearing about some states are how they attacked their governors, how the governor's wives are giving order for the shooting of security agencies, how economy is suffering due to activities of some miscreants etc.

No problem.
Keep what up Na hin build the petrol station?? A local government chairman shouldn't be seen doing such not to talk of a whole state governor... Dude will list this as part of achievement. I need to quickly complete my poultry so I will invite him to come commission it since he's jobless and looking for things to commission

17 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by danigbo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Funniest comment ever

It may sound funny to you.
But not to numerous residents of Asaba who find it difficult to cope with this flooding nightmare !
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by ricson11(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one blow my mind !my Governor commissioning filling station next will be Gas plant

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by SenatorM(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it a government project? We are waiting for him to commission the Agbor-Uromi road.

Joker.
Are you Ika?
Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by azimibraun: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Worst performing governor in west Africa
why are you stealing another man's award? It is for Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi state. The rightful owner.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba by babapressy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
So many bad stories about this governor, that he owe workers salaries like mad. Though am not in Delta. Thank God i rejected the gov job offer i once had there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport / Africa: The Causes Of Under- Development And The Challenges Of Globalisation / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.