Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars (44865 Views)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by CampuChan: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
It is strange she did not deny the cars only that she still used her other cars.

Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has denied a claim by Senator Isa Misau that the Inspector-General of Police bought two SUVs for her.

Misau while speaking to a committee investigating his accusations against the police boss said he has documents which disclosed that Mrs. Buhari requested for vehicles from Idris.

He said, “I still have some contract papers that the IG himself submitted to the court, where the First Lady through her aide-de-camp requested a Toyota Hiace and a Sienna jeep. The same day that the ADC wrote, the IG minuted that she should be given two jeeps. And it is not part of the appropriation. If you look at the appropriation, there is nowhere they said the First Lady should be given two jeeps.”

While reacting to the claim, the wife of the President on Thursday denied any such thing

https://ynaija.com/i-still-using-personal-cars-aisha-buhari-denies-suv-gift-police-ig/?utm_source=NNDTW&utm_medium=twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/naijcom/status/923476030739832833

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by CampuChan: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Which cars was she supposed to use? She only requested for Hiace and Siena but got 2 brand new Prado SUV's Full option Niceeeeeee.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

please move this to Main Market, thanks.

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by GameGod(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aisha Buhari, a woman of high integrity and no amount of lying can stain your integrity.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Atiku2019: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Fighting Corruption Indeed grin

Why not say NO I did not receive any car gift

Well Atiku Remains my Surest Candidate

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by fergie001: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
As shameless as your husband,
The letter read that you needed it for personal engagements.
Next year,you will start frying chin chin,
For re-election.

To even tweet back,is to insult our intelligence.
First family of corruption.

God please,apologise to Ananias and Sapphira,
They now have role-models.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by iamJ(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
she can have the cars sent by the ig and still want to be using hers

Abeg aisha shld keep quiet, her own is becoming somtin else

buhari i love u but ur wife needs to be gagged biko

#No Filter Attitude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Paperwhite(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Organize a press conference to issue the rebuttal or take senator Misau to court.Shikena!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by adadike281(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
See her! guilty conscience. this simply means u collected the gifts and d allegation is true.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who cares about SUVs when there's this Rugged Ipobsmobile, naturally built for the Zoo terrain, to move you around? grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Where is QueenOfNepal? embarassed embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by hucienda: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy "Na anoda person car you for drive before".

dis Buhari regime ehn ... d daily drama dat comes out is enough to make even our comedians entertained.

'Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained?!'

- Maximus | Gladiator

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by magoo10(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
buhari and his criminal group of ventures trying so hard to remove the garment of corruption that they have used to adorn themselves.

By the time buhari and his criminal gang leave power Nigerians will be shocked at the level of corruption perpetuated and supervised by the dullard.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by nairavsdollars(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Did u or those working with you collect two jeeps from randy Idris or not?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Sorry Ladies...Only guys will understand.
If you did this, you're Legend jooor
funny guy
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by arabbunkum: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari and family are entrenched in corruption. I wonder how he managed to deceive the 'sophisticated' region.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by fiizznation: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
That misau is a certified clown. How a grown man like him lies through his teeth is amazing. I'm not even tryna defend Mrs Aisha here, but c'mon everyone knows aisha is from a wealthy home and surely doesn't need two cheap jeeps from any IG.

Anyway 2019 is coming, misau you will surely cry for Burundi.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Kundagarten: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
That misau is a certified clown. How a grown man like him lies through his teeth is amazing. I'm not even tryna defend Mrs Aisha here, but c'mon everyone knows aisha is from a wealthy home and surely doesn't need two cheap jeeps from any IG.

Anyway 2019 is coming, misau you will surely cry for Burundi.

She is so rich her husband took a loan to buy APC nomination form. You think we all have kunu for brain abi?

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by vengertime: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

Atiku??

from fry pan to fire.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Number01: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Naija
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Kundagarten: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
CampuChan:
Which cars was she supposed to use? She only requested for Hiace and Siena but got 2 brand new Prado SUV's Full option Niceeeeeee.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

please move this to Main Market, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by woodrow(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
The ig is a very generous man.if you request for a sienna and hilux,you would get two jeeps instantly.grab the offer now!

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by vedaxcool(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Who cares about SUVs when there's this Rugged Ipobsmobile, naturally built for the Zoo terrain, to move you around? grin

grin grin grin grin IPoB go soon use their savings hire assassins for you

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by fiizznation: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kundagarten:

She is so rich her husband took a loan to buy APC nomination form. You must think we all have kunu for brain abi?
Hey dude, I don't have to explain anything to you. You can believe whatever suits you. But at the end, your opinion remains inconsequential!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by jumper524(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

I hope say atiku dey pay u well cos by d grace of god him go return back all d money when him don loot..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am viewing this thread from my personal phones grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by doctokwus: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Can her claim of using her personal cars pass an integrity test? I seriously doubt.
I expect there to be another release from her office soon denying this one and clarifying that by "personal cars" what she meant is that given to her officially by the government,because they would reason that if the worth of the cars she is now using is put side by side with her income,serious questions would crop up.
I just hope this woman's integrity doesn't get as badly tarnished as that of her husband whose often chorussed integrity is now as worthy as the piece of paper on which it was written.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Kundagarten: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
fiizznation:
Hey dude, I don't have to explain anything to you. You can believe whatever suits you. But at the end, your opinion remains inconsequential!!!
[/s]
Just answer the question

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ofcourse ma your request to the police boss was that you needed two vehicles for private use and he provided two new land cruisers for private use

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by FarahAideed: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
vengertime:
Atiku??

from fry pan to fire.

Why dont you tell us where yiu saw Atiku ever loot any dime or deliver bad governance?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Whoeppme(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Personal Indeed!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by AntiWailer: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
i dnt gerrit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.