Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) (21267 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) by jeje123(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Qmerit:
In my opinion i am very sure this is one reason the cattle herds fulanis are always guiding their herds with weapons.
please don't quote me and insult me here ooo i am not supporting them killing farmers and villagers with same weapons ooooo.
Bros u have right to ur opinion dont be scared shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) by Spells(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Only God knows how the so called herds men tend to lay e'm hand on guns n ammunitions..... If na abroad nw I for say make dem run trace on da ammunitions
Re: Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) by chuose: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Stopping the cattle rustlers means that there would be less conflict between Fulanis and farmers...since the cattle rustlers would not drive the Fulanis down South.

And I wonder why you and your Jihadi friends are so interested in war....instead of getting your government at all levels to plan better and run things better. You people shout Jihad is coming for we poor Christians.......and then give awards to corrupt people.

Is that why the Fulani Herdsmen allowed to kill with impunity ?

In Rivers, Anambra, Enugu & Ekiti state that the fulani herdsmen went killing did anybody rustle their cattle, NO sad

This is a planned jihad that adeboye & rccg sold to christians, God will deal with them.

By the way I am christian.

And we reject all forms of jihad & Christian deception being perpetuated by RCCG

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) by smartigo: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually.....the cattle rustlers are one of the major factors driving more and more Fulani herdsmen down South....and into conflict with farmers.

If the cattle rustlers can be controlled, it would reduce the number of Fulani cattle herders coming down South because now the safety of them and their cows is guaranteed.

Government works in mysterious ways, eh? smiley

Quakertellicus1...armchair warrior analyst...reporting.

So the herdsmen cant engage the cattle rustlers but can attack people at night? See hypocrisy at its peak. The pictures and news are just a ruse to garner sympathy for the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) by diegwu01: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
smh only in Nigeria cows and goats are more precious than human lives
You didnt read the part where it said they were Armed robbers.
With you kind of reasoning, why wont the lives of Animals be valued better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC / INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.