Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello (16021 Views)

Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by metroparrot: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
The Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has described the reports which alleged that he was restrained from travelling abroad as calumnous, stating that he never intended to travel, neither was he stopped by anybody.

The many version story which was scripted by one Mr. Amuda Dan Suleiman was widely shared on Tuesday on the social media, alleging that Bello was restrained from travelling for pilgrimage on the account that he has not paid workers.

The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Kingsley Fanwo in a statement on Wednesday, debunked the report, while describing it as sponsored renegades of the opposition.

"The architects came up with so many versions of the story. To some dreamers, Buhari stopped the Governor. To some mischief-brewers, security agencies barred the Governor from travelling. And to the last set of abridged thinkers, Sen. Dino Melaye physically went to the airport to stop the Governor.

"To set the record straight, nobody stopped the Governor from travelling abroad. Nobody would have anyway, because he reserves such right to travel even as salary payments have been ongoing. Only a few MDAs who have not complied with the wagebill integrity are yet to be paid and they are few," he said.

Fanwo added that the mission of the purportedly sponsored report was to smear the personality of the Governor and cause a distraction in a time where civil servants have refused to embark on strike.

"Governor Yahaya Bello understands that both delivery and distraction are competing for his attention. Yielding to distraction will surely stifle delivery," he said.

On the delay in payment of salaries, he stated that all hands are on deck to ensure that genuine workers are paid promptly, urging workers to shun reports that there would be retrenchment.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/nobody-stopped-me-from-travelling.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by dullardeen(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's a lie! I ordered mere commissioner to deny your request.

No dey lie... You want to be like my minister lie mohammed?

lalasticlala

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by dammytosh: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
dullardeen:
It's a lie! I ordered mere commissioner to deny your request.

No dey lie... You want to be like my minister lie mohammed?

lalasticlala

Why not invest your productive youth in something else.

This is how Daddy did and he is the way he is. You can rewrite destiny instead of wasting away too.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by looseweight: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
The story must have been fabricated by Wailers to attract sympathy as usual

Oh ye wailers! How long shall ye wail saith the Lord of host?
Then, the wailers replied the Lord of Host, "Surely our wailing shall be for a long time as the children of APC are consolidating power in Aso Rock" Then the Lord answered them: "so shall it be unto you till year 2031 AD"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by allanphash7(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
10million likes to you
dammytosh:

Why not invest your productive youth in something else.

This is how Daddy did and he is the way he is. You can rewrite destiny instead of wasting away too.

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by yousouphdawood(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pay workers salary.

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by chiefolododo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kogi has a governor.Anyways , ifa lo ma pada leke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by LivingDiamond(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Orisirisi...Eleri ibu ni gbogbo won

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Goke7: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Did your boss travel or not? which kind story be this nah

1 Like

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by PrinceMario(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Let the fool of a governor pay his workers.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by bensowe(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Typing..........

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by liver123(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
This stupid will not stop all this lie .
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by damton(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
okay. o

seen

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Firefire(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lies everywhere you go...
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Tbillz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
in every rumour there is an iota of truth innit, why travel to hajj deserting your people in pain and hunger, the height of insensitivity frm the gov'r. Thou a lot been hating on the young lad bt will expect much frm him evn if kogi is a complex state replicatin the major tribes in nig wit Okun, ebira and igala. Those tribe ruling kogi since creatn has plummet the state into rut n bankrupt. So the govr neds time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by luvbeloved(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
We heard it in kogi even b4 that online media carried it Mr Gov....so save us this explanation. This gov moved all workers in Kogi to Zenith and Access bank...and we have it on gud authority that he did that cos they were the two banks which agreed to fix the 20b he got as bailout...we heard he even collected the profit upfront. All other banks have even gone on strike in Kogi since yesterday...most civil servants are on loan facilities with this other banks yet he moved them to the bank of his choice without due process....Bello is killing Kogi...

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by utenwuson: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
this governor is a clown....iidiieet

1 Like

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by sammyj: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is medicine after death after the death of the monkey come crying mama!!! Just go and settle you state workers their salaries that's all mr gominor rather than telling us this taste bye moonlight story!!!! angry grin shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Mikehell(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mr. Gomina, My own questions are: After d the drama, did u eventually travel?
if ur answer is No; can u please tell me why u didnt?

I guess any being with a rutabaga brain will answer this after reading the first report cuz we all know u didnt leave the airport talkless been airborne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Isoni(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Season of Denials
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Aviero: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga dem stop you jorh.

The VP, Yemi Osinbajo, specifically told you that the President, Mohammadu Buhari, doesn't want you to go anywhere. He told you that he wants you to settle the crisis in your state first.

Don't lie to people. You're the president's wife puppet. They control you anyhow. After all, they put you there.

If dem born you well, travel go anywhere, and see how forgery case will rise against you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Pyno30: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga you lie. You NOSE the truth.
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Bhol28: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Its only few dullards who sentiments dont allow to reason with their brain for once that will believe such story in the first instance,Even loud mouthed Ekiti peoples' headman have never been barred from travelling for once.How on earth can such order be given i just dont know.
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by SageTravels: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Time will tell
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Akinaukwa: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okay. We have heard. Go and pay Kogi workers. Haba! They voted you in for a change naw!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by skelewu404(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
and to think that i believed in this guy n he is here letting me down.
he has to be reminded how he got to that post, which is only possible with God
Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by SimpleSmile: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Instead of paying his state's workers six months outstanding salaries with the 20 billion naira bailout fund given to him by the FG, he is busy saying nobody stopped him from travelling...Now I understand why the Igalas never wanted relinguishing power to his ethnic group. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello by Guyman02: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
APC propagandizing against APC
APC lying against APC.
We are not surprised, Lie Mohammed will soon come out with another version

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / Governor Abiodun Posts Lawyers To Police Stations To Curb Illegal Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.