Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Workout Partners Wanted! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Workout Partners Wanted! (636 Views)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Shaun_ts Insanity Workout / Ab Workout - - Feel The Burn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workout Partners Wanted! by thewhisky(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2009
Hi,

I live in Surulere.I am 5'6" and weigh 78kg.I wish I could blame it on childbirth but the truth is I have lost all motivation to workout as hard as I used to .So,I came up with this bright idea to find someone,preferably (but not limited to) adult females to go for early morning runs with me.So,if you're interested and live anywhere close to Bakery Busstop,please post here.Waiting cool,

(1) (Reply)

A Revolutionary Approach To Get Slim For Life. / Where Can I Buy Computer Portective Eyeglass / Stomach Flattening-a Tested And Successful Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.