Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Great Ogboru Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Ogboru Joins APC (1631 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Ogboru Joins APC by FamouPeopleMag(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Popular Delta State politician, Chief Great Ogboru has dumped Labour Party (LP) for All Progressives Congress (APC). The Abraka born strong man is known for his grassroots support across every local government area in Delta State. He is very popular among the Urhobo tribe which he is from. He is married to an Ijaw lady and his mother is from Kwale. It is interesting to know that he has contested governorship... http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/great-ogboru-joins-apc/
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Adaowerri111: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Long overdue
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Jilo83(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Welcome Great man!
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Great Ogboru Why
January 2017 a new mega party is coming cool
Stay tuned cool
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by greatness22(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol, my namesake jumping from one party to another. From Alliance for Democracy (AD) to Democratic People's Party(DPP) to Labour Party(LP) and now APC. This one will confirm you're a Great failure in Delta state politics.

Am from Delta state and Delta state is a PDP state.

God bless the big heart of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by oweniwe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
If he had joined pdp since and bidded his time like okowa did, he'll have been fine.

I'll love to ser him in the senate though smiley
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by bishopkay: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm...Great e for beta make you stay that ur LP than to go APC ooo. You know say our people with APC no dey gree!
Now you dey go rope yourself with them? Abi you chop Yam
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
......d great man jst loaded himself with concrete blocks and board a sinking ship. What a great miscalculation.

1 Like

Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Per the bolded, what does that mean?

That is the single reason Africa is light years behind civilisation. The candidate is what matters, not the party. That statement means that whatever PDP has to offer is what you'll go for even if the person is a raving lunatic.

Pls perish that thought. No political party owns Nigeria. Pls be guided.
greatness22:
Lol, my namesake jumping from one party to another. From Alliance for Democracy (AD) to Democratic People's Party(DPP) to Labour Party(LP) and now APC. This one will confirm you're a Great failure in Delta state politics.

Am from Delta state and Delta state is a PDP state.

God bless the big heart of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by greatness22(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Millerz:
Per the bolded, what does that mean?

That is the single reason Africa is light years behind civilisation. The candidate is what matters, not the party. That statement means that whatever PDP has to offer is what you'll go for even if the person is a raving lunatic.

Pls perish that thought. No political party owns Nigeria. Pls be guided.
My dear, i still repeat it, Delta state is a PDP state. We have never regretted showing our loyalty and support to the party.

1 Like

Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
H
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
You're irredeemable sir. Continue basking in mediocrity.
greatness22:
My dear, i still repeat it, Delta state is a PDP state. We have never regretted showing our loyalty and support to the party.

2 Likes

Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by greatness22(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Millerz:
You're irredeemable sir. Continue basking in mediocrity.
it hasn't come to you insulting me dear. Anyway, thanks for the insult ma.
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by JingoOAU(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
it hasn't come to you insulting me dear. Anyway, thanks for the insult ma.

You people has never regret voting PDP, and yet, Delta state is one of the backward state in Nigeria despite everything at their disposal...you people have been blessed with moronic and directionless governors since 1999....its a shame and ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by greatness22(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
JingoOAU:

You people has never regret voting PDP, and yet, Delta state is one of the backward state in Nigeria despite everything at their disposal...you people have been blessed with moronic and directionless governors since 1999....its a shame and ridiculous
Sorry dear, i will just ignore you. Have a nice day.
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by Okanokan(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Great Ogboru joining Apc will not change the template of Delta State politics. Our belief in Zoning will be difficult to overturn, particularly if OKOWA does well in governing Delta State.
Re: Great Ogboru Joins APC by exclusive87(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
This Man (OGBORU) would have won Delta State Governorship Election Longtime But Insisted to be wit DPP And LP... Deltans loves Ogboru but due to his political Party is de reason why he never win... If given delta governorship candidate through APC, consider Delta an APC state...
Who knows OGBORU will understand me quite alright

(1) (Reply)

Igbos And Lagos / Abraham, Oke, Boroffice Set To Dump Apc In Ondo State / Ayourb Blocks People For Retweeting Tweets That Embraced Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.