Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant (656 Views)

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by iamVirus(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2016

cc: lalasticlala

Ghanaian pastor and head of the International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, during his recent healing service in his church, asked his male members who wanted bigger p**nis to file out. He then laid his hands on their genital region and offered special prayers.
In March this year, same pastor told his congregation he has the power to pray for anyone who wants bigger breast, buttocks or genitals.
“If you do not like the looks of any part of the body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer…if you want a big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help…if you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm…,” he is quoted as saying in one of his services.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/video-ghanaian-pastor-lays-hands-on-his-male-members-eggplants-as-he-prays-for-them-to-have-bigger-ps/
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by iamVirus(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
watching in 3D
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by jmichlins(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
He should have asked and prayed for bigger brain cause those his members are perishing cause of lack of knowledge
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pastor GAYbriel
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by iPrevail(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Next thing you know they'll be sucking his "holyghost" dick. Disgusting gullible modafockas undecided
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by daviddagreat: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Pastor GAYbriel
Gud one
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Pastor Touches/prays For Members Eggplant by daviddagreat: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
having a guy handle my deal no matter who he is definitely a NO No for me

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! Get In Here! Is This True? [photo] / 5 Things You Should Not Do If You Want Your Relationship to Succeed / Caption Gov Fayose In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.