Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince (37488 Views)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / 40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Spells(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Prince abi princess
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by buzzybrain88(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
dis Na beautiful boy not handsome
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Ibro2005: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
To me... nothing special here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Letsgoandfuck(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
kidman96:

Celebrate with the little boy and stop spreading your frustration everywhere you go.
your fada lap.
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by ALAYORMII: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
A one year old boi is celebrating birthday and na old people dey there dey munch
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by MrLittleFinger1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
looool. You wont wound me.
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by MsFaith: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Not bad. I know alot of people will crucify the parents for plaiting the boy's hair. I will rather plait my young boy hair than put attachment on my young girl hair.

Be proud of your natural hair
Madness, I would rather do the opposite
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by zayyadoski(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why are his parents not smiling?..... Abi dem force dem snap
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by teacherbim(f): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy birthday boy,whenI have money I will do more than this for my kids,children are wonderful to their parents and the World
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by pippimp(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Letsgoandfuck:
Hmm. Adorable? Plaiting a boy's hair is now adorable kwo?

What is wrong with it? He is just a kid. And if we are talking about etiquette, no one should want to be associated with a moniker like yours. See my point? As long as what you are doing does not harm anyone else then you should be left alone.
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Weedcrusher: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
MsFaith:

Madness, I would rather do the opposite

Looking at your profile. I'm surprised you're supporting hair attachment despite rocking your natural hair in your pix
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by chigoizie7(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
The little boy papa don use weed pieces him brain, just see the man eye.
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
WHAT NONSENSE IS ALL THIS?
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by tgmservice: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
all i see is fair weather friends
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by giddykay: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jesu omo dafidi, saanu funmi ooo
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Boring: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
2dugged:
Prince of where?,which village or town,cos I don't know them,op be specific, because that would make his ear ring wearing nigga father a king

LMAO..u no get chill
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Boring:

LMAO..u no get chill
chill for where?,the op just suggested that a drug pusher looking man is a king,of which the only king down here is the Oba and every other traditional ruler is under him,he better specify and btw, Op it's nosakhare, no space, correct it,khare is not a name and meaningless without nosa
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by kenoz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
lovely
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
YabaLeftist:
Who made him a prince? Everyone is now a prince in Edo state.

Cute boy all the same.
because they know there is selection of new King.
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
FATHER- EARING ON EAR

LITTLE BOY- ALREADY WITH PLAITED HAIR!!

JUST NEGODU

Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by kikies(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
I wldnt celebrate my child's 1yr old birthday
because d celebrant wld b crying all day or b sleeping or jst walking about while d adults enjoi d party ko joor
Child, wen u r 5yrs old u'd av ur parry where u cn play n av fun with friends n eat all d goodies
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Etinosajay(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
shogotermies:
its looks like wasting of time to me.
You spending lavishly on a year old child birthday?A child that never understand what even going on,he don't even know what a birthday is at his age....
Happy birthday kid....

When it's your turn, and your child is one. Lock him up in the room or put sachet water on his head to sell 4um
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by papoose321: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
ziggy3579:
They just dey look for avenue to waste money grin

U sure say dem do child dedication 4 u dis 1 wey u De chop beef
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by taemilola(f): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Do u mean to write princess?
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by RaeMystix: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Ibro2005:
To me... nothing special here.
Abi ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by tayo200(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
on top 1 year old baby...wasting if resources .nothing concern me tho
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by rita25(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2016
his ear ring nigga wearing father king of the niggas who do drugs abi? heheheh babe u get mouth grin
2dugged:
Prince of where?,which village or town,cos I don't know them,op be specific, because that would make his ear ring wearing nigga father a king
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2016
rita25:
his ear ring nigga wearing father king of the niggas who do drugs abi? heheheh babe u get mouth grin
abi o, imagine the Enogie sitting on his traditional stool with studs on his ear and the coral beads and the small kid claimed to be a prince, with his hair woven like a gangster sitting om a smaller stool on the throne, just imagine the sight
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by MsFaith: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Looking at your profile. I'm surprised you're supporting hair attachment despite rocking your natural hair in your pix

Yes, I'm 100% on natural but plaiting hair for a boy is not okay.
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by Weedcrusher: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
MsFaith:

Yes, I'm 100% on natural but plaiting hair for a boy is not okay.

If I may ask, is there any reason why it is not ok?
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by MsFaith: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Is the child a girl? or you want to train a gay
Re: Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince by MsFaith: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Or when his fellow male folks are on low cut , he will carry plaited hair. Does that look decent to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! / Bride Displays Her Account Number For Guests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.