Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Have A Car Come Here(let's Mix Business With Pleasure) Xx (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have A Car Come Here(let's Mix Business With Pleasure) Xx (18+) (1248 Views)

Breast Play – To Drive Her Wild With Pleasure / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Car Come Here(let's Mix Business With Pleasure) Xx (18+) by Oyindebrah(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi guys,my name is Debby,although most people know me as queentechy,because I love technology a lot,so I'm like the phone section based and all sorts but I think I love this section and I have noticed some people here like hateu2 and her bestie,oh well please welcome me to the team,and I also noticed some other people that post funny threads,you guys are amazing

Okay this thread is strictly for the men with cars.
A boy cannot own a car,so I choose to call you a man and I hope the "legmonizer's" (those that walk around with their leg) aren't here reading my thread because I didn't call you here,amebo.

Um I summoned y'all here because I have a car shampoo for sale,actually its from USA,so I'm just trying to sell them off to get my money,so this is strictly business ...and I promise discount,50% on my car shampoo

Why You Need My Car Shampoo and the name is Wash n Max(6000N) but its a 50% discount remember??
√An all-in-one car shampoo that both cleans and protects.
√Super concentrated and Economical: Each bottle completes 100 car washes
√Non Abrasive: Will not damage but rather enhance the paintwork.
√Biodegradable: Ingredients break down to their basic constituents by biological activity.
√Versatile: Can be used on tiles, ovens, grills, floors, etc.

Directions for use:
Pour 5ml into a bucket and add 6 litres of water at full pressure. Car should be wiped dry and not allowed to dry off in the sun.

THE WASH N MAX DIFFERENCE
√Dual surfactant system, specially formulated for maximum non-abrasive cleaning and protection.
√Protective silicone film displays excellent water barrier properties by promoting increased run-off due to beading.
√Reduced oxidation due to this silicone protection.
√Concentrated and economical: just a small dose in cold water displays excellent foaming properties.
√Useful household applications: the same mixture is effective for cleaning surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms, such as found on fixtures and appliances

So what do you say?

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Worst Things You Can Do During Sex (adults Only) / Bad Fucking Style You Should Know / Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.