Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' Buratai UAE Property Portfolio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' Buratai UAE Property Portfolio (380 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by bugzy84: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/general-buratai-bought-second-dubai-property-days-after-appointment-chief-army-staff

I wonder how Sahara Reporters so-called evidence proves Buratai's outright ownership of the property. Sahara Reporters need to authenticate their evidence. I'm no journalist but can spot gaps in their article a good lawyer will mercilessly expose in a libel case.
I live in Dubai and one of the timeshares in question is in the Dubai Marina which is about 20 minutes from me by car. The Dubai property market is carved into areas owned by big property holding companies such as EMAAR, Nakheel, Majid Al Futtaim and DAMAC Properties; if Buratai was buying a property outright in the Dubai Marina area he'd have bought it from EMAAR who own the land and property in the Marina and downtown areas. Majid Al Futtaim own the Al Barsha area where Mall of the Emirates is situated and Nakheel own the Palm Jumeirah. This emirate is all about cartels that own land and properties; TFG is not in the same league as the developers mentioned earlier who own the best areas of Dubai.

The second piece of 'evidence' claims it's for the 2nd property he allegedly bought after being appointed COAS by PMB in 2015 yet there are dates showing 'payments' before PMB's swearing-in in May 2015.

Our press needs to raise its game!
Re: A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' Buratai UAE Property Portfolio by id911(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buratai has agreed he owns two properties in Dubai as revealed by SR but that he declared it in his CCB form. He didn’t deny it. So weti com be the esenz of this ur kabu kabu write-up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You And I Do Not Understand About Separation Of Power / You Lack Powers To Summon Me AGF To Senate / Ogs Buhari Spotted With His Two Grand Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.