Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In (16796 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Bosc(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Minister of Interior, Lt Gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd), has condemned prison authorities over the escape of two culpable homicide inmates of Kuje Medium Prison frowning that they negligently relaxed security.

Speaking after visiting the prison, the Dambazau who blamed the incident on serious security lapses, stressed that they ignored his warning at his previous visit to the prison to tighten security, warning that government can no longer tolerate the escape of any other prison inmate let alone the two facing homicide case.

He said that though he won’t want to jump the gun over the fate of the officers responsible for the security lapses, he would rather wait to see what the panel of inquiry set up by the Controller General comes out with before taking action.

According to him, “We accessed the general security situation following the escape of the two inmates. The last time I was here, I noticed some security lapses in the prison, I made my observation then known to the former CG of prison with the present controller and I told them precisely what to do but unfortunately they did not until this occurred.

“The Controller General of prison has started investigation into the matter and I will also do everything possible to ensure that we reinforce the security here and also follow the routines very importantly. We need to know princely what to do, the number of inmates in a particular cell, not just in terms of numbers but by their names.

“I believe that if every officer takes seriously his or duty, things like that will not happen. The prisons are very important in the cabinet justice administration because this is the warehouse and custody of prisoners. The responsibility of the custody lies on ensuring that anybody who passes through the prison does not go back to the society as a criminal.

“It is a place we rehabilitate the prisoners. So if we leave security gaps, we will never achieve our objective. We are going to take it very seriously to ensure that such did not repeat itself. We will ensure that we enforce security as much as possible. We want to ensure that every prison officer handles his responsibilities the way it should be.

“It is not a good situation to see two prisoners escape. Not just ordinary prisoners but the ones awaiting trial for murder. It is a very serious issue. Without preempting what the investigative panel will come out with, those security gaps I observed last time I visited which made it possible for the escape must be covered to ensure that things like that did not happen again.

“It will be difficult to tell you whether heads will roll or not but I would rather wait for the outcome of the report of the panel the CG set up before taking further action,” he noted.

http://sunnewsonline.com/heads-to-roll-over-kuje-prison-jailbreak-dambazau-weighs-in/

1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
They have settled the Prisons personnel cool cool
El Chapo things cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by richylee(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who ar d 2 criminal, hope is Henry okah?

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Oche211(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
So prisoners fit escape from kuje!!! Adonbilivit!!! Na insider work jare

3 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by meforyou1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
richylee:
Who ar d 2 criminal, hope is Henry okah?
not Henry okah
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by richylee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
meforyou1:
not Henry okah
Alright
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by veekid(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Name em
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by brunofarad(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Ok

A clear case of arrangee escape
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by FagsamPHP(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
k
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Sunnycliff(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
As far as I know, jail break can't just happen like that, without laxity and cooperation of the prison warders!

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by missioner(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't know why I detest this Dambazzau of a thing

6 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by tammie24: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Only in APC Government

Never heard of inmates escaping kuje prison before

Useless corrupt prison officials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Cherishing(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Oga Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau if na APC member that is the architect of it no head will roll.
Aaaah no be 9ja we de again ?

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Tjohnnay: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
grin
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by MiMiakpet(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Bosc:
Minister of Interior, Lt Gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd), has condemned prison authorities over the escape of two culpable homicide inmates of Kuje Medium Prison frowning that they negligently relaxed security.

Speaking after visiting the prison, the Dambazau who blamed the incident on serious security lapses, stressed that they ignored his warning at his previous visit to the prison to tighten security, warning that government can no longer tolerate the escape of any other prison inmate let alone the two facing homicide case.

He said that though he won’t want to jump the gun over the fate of the officers responsible for the security lapses, he would rather wait to see what the panel of inquiry set up by the Controller General comes out with before taking action.

According to him, “We accessed the general security situation following the escape of the two inmates. The last time I was here, I noticed some security lapses in the prison, I made my observation then known to the former CG of prison with the present controller and I told them precisely what to do but unfortunately they did not until this occurred.

“The Controller General of prison has started investigation into the matter and I will also do everything possible to ensure that we reinforce the security here and also follow the routines very importantly. We need to know princely what to do, the number of inmates in a particular cell, not just in terms of numbers but by their names.

“I believe that if every officer takes seriously his or duty, things like that will not happen. The prisons are very important in the cabinet justice administration because this is the warehouse and custody of prisoners. The responsibility of the custody lies on ensuring that anybody who passes through the prison does not go back to the society as a criminal.

“It is a place we rehabilitate the prisoners. So if we leave security gaps, we will never achieve our objective. We are going to take it very seriously to ensure that such did not repeat itself. We will ensure that we enforce security as much as possible. We want to ensure that every prison officer handles his responsibilities the way it should be.

“It is not a good situation to see two prisoners escape. Not just ordinary prisoners but the ones awaiting trial for murder. It is a very serious issue. Without preempting what the investigative panel will come out with, those security gaps I observed last time I visited which made it possible for the escape must be covered to ensure that things like that did not happen again.

“It will be difficult to tell you whether heads will roll or not but I would rather wait for the outcome of the report of the panel the CG set up before taking further action,” he noted.

http://sunnewsonline.com/heads-to-roll-over-kuje-prison-jailbreak-dambazau-weighs-in/

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Spells(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't believe in dat escape escapade..... How person wan take even escape from naija prison self.... Mtcheeew
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Owliver(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2016
am sure the escapees are northerners.

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by zeusdgrt(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2016
Minister went there to meet charles okah and negotiated his escape as planned by FG at that time and when the deal is done he comes back to the prison to act cover up accusation on the situation.You can fool some people but not all the people in the land! Stupid Buhari Govt

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by massinola(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2016
na your head go roll. nonsense
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Generalkorex(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2016
nonsense
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by ddippset(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2016
missioner:
I don't know why I detest this Dambazzau of a thing
I think I know why. He betrayed Jonathan right?

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Nwaonyeocha: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
So there was a jail break?
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=MiMiakpet post=47059750][/quote]
So yiu quoted the whole article just to post a stupid meme. Very smart of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by hotspec(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Minister went there to meet charles okah and negotiated his escape as planned by FG at that time and when the deal is done he comes back to the prison to act cover up accusation on the situation.You can fool some people but not all the people in the land! Stupid Buhari Govt
Yaba left.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by seangy4konji: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Another action/season film.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Why you lying? You did not tell controller general anything.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by tpnatuzzi: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2016

This guy above me is simply pure and applied goat.Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by zeusdgrt(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2016
hotspec:

Yaba left.

Zombie Middle
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by castrokins(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
But The Buhari Administration Earlier Lied That Charles Ukah Did Not Escape. Believe This Govt At Your Peril!

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
He escaped or was released to help settle NDA Government of lies, by lairs

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by zeusdgrt(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
tpnatuzzi:

This guy above me is simply pure and applied goat.Period!!!
APC multiple Account E-Rat Zombie spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos) / Elections Postponement: APC Calls Emergency Caucus Meeting / EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.