Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I AM A SCAMMER! - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I AM A SCAMMER! (45753 Views)

Job Offer For Me From A Scammer / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by BlackSeptember: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

Lol he is the scammer himself, just an alternate moniker. That's the new way now.

Oya take kiss kiss kiss
dem take kiss do u grin grin

I gave u an harmless one

U re giving an egbon a seious one grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ladyF(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
dem take kiss do u grin grin

I gave u an harmless one

U re giving an egbon a seious one grin
Hehehe grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Schwartz: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Anabell2:

done

thanks
Dear Anabell please try if you can locate this female scammer. I have read many threads on scams but this woman's own is off the hook. Taking people hard earned money amounting to millions of naira and vanishing into thin air.
https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets/29
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by BlackSeptember: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe grin
have ur name come out
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ladyF(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
have ur name come out
lol has my name come out for what Sir? grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by BlackSeptember: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

lol has my name come out for what Sir? grin
Waec abi jamb grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ladyF(f): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Waec abi jamb grin
lol dat one na play o. Didn't even know anyone will believe that I still dey hustle JAMB for 8 years. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by BlackSeptember: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

lol dat one na play o. Didn't even know anyone will believe that I still dey hustle JAMB for 8 years. grin
you pulled my legs and it worked grin

Now take an adult kiss kiss cos u are an adult grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ladyF(f): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
you pulled my legs and it worked grin

Now take an adult kiss kiss cos u are an adult grin cheesy
Lol... I had to apologize to a few people sef. Someone actually buzzed me to tell me of scholarship options for undergraduates, grin I felt so bad having to explain that is the JAMB ish was a joke. I don stop am now. cry

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by BlackSeptember: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

Lol... I had to apologize to a few people sef. Someone actually buzzed me to tell me of scholarship options for undergraduates, grin I felt so bad having to explain that is the JAMB ish was a joke. I don stop am now. cry

kiss kiss kiss
You see what you ve caused angry i was like can you imagine? I tried to wrap my heads round it but it just didn't add up.

Can we talk offline?
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ladyF(f): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
You see what you ve caused angry i was like can you imagine? I tried to wrap my heads round it but it just didn't add up.

Can we talk offline?

Hehehe grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by BlackSeptember: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe grin
cheesy grin. Don't wanna jump the gun before sending cool

Thanks
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Schwartz:

Dear Anabell please try if you can locate this female scammer. I have read many threads on scams but this woman's own is off the hook. Taking people hard earned money amounting to millions of naira and vanishing into thin air.

Thanks for the mention

I will be happy to provide further details on this, if it was coming from a username i could verify as been one of the victims like josh07 or page5

Her boyfriend "yomi" that she ran away with is Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheMadame:
Good job Annabel2.
Sorry about the money you lost to this low down scammer.
However I salute your courage of taking this fight to the scammer and exposing his name and pictures all over the web. It would save a lot of his potential victims because the truth be told this guy is an unrepentant scammer and he will be back to his dirty tricks once this blows over.

Thanks
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
bolorunfem:
God bless you real good, Dear Annabel. This guy scammed me of N80,000. https://www.nairaland.com/2147689//2#32028835. Not that I was interested in the extra he promised but I was moved more by his cry for help. He took the money and stopped answering my calls, then deleted his posts on the thread as you can see. I did the little pursuance I could, handed him over to God and moved on but each time I remember it hurts but I had confidence that somehow someday God would catch him. I never knew he had already painted the forum as red as this until I stumbled on this thread. I am very happy for what you have done so far. God almighty will help you in every way. The least I wish for him is death, I wish he lives a miserable life the remaining of his years. I wish the poverty he had been feigning sticks to him and his generation like Naaman's leprosy stuck on Gehazi. I wish he never sees a helper till his death. I wish he rots in jail and made a scapegoat for others likes him.

Temitope Mustapha omo Owonoko/Owonikoko, if you are reading this, oo tun ri alaanu mo nile aye e o! Aromodomo e o tun se rere mo tori o ti fi oju oloore gungi. Ilaagun gbogbo eni too ti gba loju ko nii je koo ri isinmi! Beeni yo ri lagbara Olorun.

Thanks Annabel, once again. kiss

investigations are underway ......
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
pourtmourt:
Gud day to you my brothers and sisters on nairalander. My name is Temidayo Adebisi, i am from epe, though i was working in lagos. I run to good people of this forum. I have been jobless for over 6 years and when the hardship is getting too much, i had to run from lagos back to my village at epe where i have been struggling and battling with the hard time with my wife and children, since last year december 2015, the life has never been easy with me to the extents that my child has not been going to school for 6 months, due to my financial problem, even i have gone to many places to see if i can get a loan but no way, even some of them can kill someone with their interest rate.last week, when i saw how my wife and child was tin,i just thought of looking for okada either on hirer purchase or daily deliver, i was forced to some men that gave okada on hirer purchase where i will be paying weekly. i am ready to ride the okada, though, here their hirer purchase is very expensive but atleast half bread is better than
none, at least to feed my family and do some reasonable things as a family man. please i was told to go and get a rider licence and security deposit before they can follow things up with me and get the okada for me. please this is my problem now, i have be roaming about to get help from people to assist me financially with the money so i can be able to get the licence and pay for the security. the licence is N15k and security deposits is N5k. please i came here to beg the good brothers and sisters of this forum. i wants you people to help me with any amount to get things done for the sake of God and to help my family especially for my little child. i promise i will never dissappoint you. i am suffering seriously, life is so hard for me. i know by riding the okada to carry persenger with it everyday will change my life and the life of my family, please help me, i came to beg not to fraud please. i beg you in the mighty name of God. you will never lack and be frustrated in the name of God, Amen

you start sleeping with one eye open kiss
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Ini9(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Anabell2:

you start sleeping with one eye open kiss

Madam,abeg tak am easy wit dis guy oo,before e use juju do u sometin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by blank(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Schwartz:

This woman na obonge thief. This is mind boggling. I want to understand how people will invest so many millions in a business and leave one person to be CFO and MD. No plans on how to ensure your investments are secure such as having an active part in management of resources. Even companies that have CAC, NSE and other regulators still default not to mention this poorly constructed scam.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2016
bolorunfem:
God bless you real good, Dear Annabel. This guy scammed me of N80,000. https://www.nairaland.com/2147689//2#32028835. Not that I was interested in the extra he promised but I was moved more by his cry for help. He took the money and stopped answering my calls, then deleted his posts on the thread as you can see. I did the little pursuance I could, handed him over to God and moved on but each time I remember it hurts but I had confidence that somehow someday God would catch him. I never knew he had already painted the forum as red as this until I stumbled on this thread. I am very happy for what you have done so far. God almighty will help you in every way. The least I wish for him is death, I wish he lives a miserable life the remaining of his years. I wish the poverty he had been feigning sticks to him and his generation like Naaman's leprosy stuck on Gehazi. I wish he never sees a helper till his death. I wish he rots in jail and made a scapegoat for others likes him.

Temitope Mustapha omo Owonoko/Owonikoko, if you are reading this, oo tun ri alaanu mo nile aye e o! Aromodomo e o tun se rere mo tori o ti fi oju oloore gungi. Ilaagun gbogbo eni too ti gba loju ko nii je koo ri isinmi! Beeni yo ri lagbara Olorun.

Thanks Annabel, once again. kiss

Can you please send me a Private Message

Preferable today
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by bolorunfem(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sorry, Annabel, I've not been on nairaland for days. Ive just sent the pm. Hope its not too late. Regards.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
bolorunfem:
Sorry, Annabel, I've not been on nairaland for days. Ive just sent the pm. Hope its not too late. Regards.

.....better late than never

PM seen and replied

Thanks
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by miisy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
tallywise...

hmmmm,nice trend ,nice work@Anabel.......
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by miisy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
tallywise .....

anyways Gud job to Anabel ..
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by pinkcita: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
get out from this thread.

Anabell2 plz don't mind some idiots who litter here
Lol..people seriously should be careful staying around you(wild animal)
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by oge93(f): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Anabell2:
After he sent me a mail saying I shouldn't let his sister know that he would refund. - which he didnt do
I was surprised to get a mail out of the blues again.
Telling me to go ahead and let Debbie and his family know perhaps this would improve relationship between them - see below
Sweetheart, I only followed your instructions, why cry after undecided

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 8:06 PM
To: "Annabel
Subject: Re: pourtmourt would like to send you a message
Good Morning Ma. I Saw Ur Post On Nairaland Now And It Quite
nderstood. Any Informations Is Of A Good Move. All What Is Happening
Between Me And You Ma Has Been Said To Me Before Now And Its Part Of
The Challenging Am Facing, How I Wish U Still Investigate My Present
Conditions From Where You Got Those Info. If I Have Been Lieing To U.
But Becos Of The Different Name Being Use That Make It Looks Scam To
U, Though The Action Has Been Regretted.
....Huum Ma. As I Promised And Still Promise To Refund The Money
To You. [size=16pt]I Will Still Want You To Still Move On With The Action Of
Informing A sister Any Time She Returns. I Mean ' Debbie" May Be This
May Be An Oportunity For Me May Be God Can Comes To Her Mind To Help
Us, Even There Is A Brother Too In Italy But Still Not Benefiting Fr6m
Them, Not Even Communications. I Don't Know What I Personally Did To
Them, Since 2007 Just After Welcomed My First Daughter. [/size]So I Don't
Want To Bore You With My Story As U Are Not Available. Thouhh I Lied
To You As Per The M
it's swear that's worrying you. U prolly scammed someone at some point that's y ur siblings r duin way better than you and that's y they wudnt assist you. As long as you think scamming is a means of livelihood you'll continue to suffer this way. So Mr man repent before u get killed
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by KnowOriginal: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2016
It is well
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by KnowOriginal: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabell2:

.....better late than never

PM seen and replied

Thanks

Hello Ana.

The perfect condition for nefarious activities, such scamming, to breed is when we (including the victims) resign to fate and "leave the matter for God".

That is why i really commend you for expending your time, efforts and even resources to ensure that this scammer is adequately dealt with. I must also commend you on your research and investigative skills. Thumbs up

Please, do not relent. However, i must plead that, just in case you have the intentions, you do not cut short his life. We have no right to take anyone's life.

When he is nabbed, which i very much wish happens soon, ensure he spends at least 10 years in prison.

I am following this case keenly.

Well done

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 27, 2016
weldone to you guys (scambusters) for making life hellish for the scamsters.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
pourtmourt:
Pls ma am not a scammer pls. if there is any things u want to do make u believe me. pls God will never divert ur glory to another person pls. what do u saw pls

Truth will ever be the best in life....
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Ligxy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
KnowOriginal:

Hello Ana.

The perfect condition for nefarious activities, such scamming, to breed is when we (including the victims) resign to fate and "leave the 9matter for God".

That is why i really commend you for expending your time, efforts and even resources to ensure that this scammer is adequately dealt with. I must also commend you on your research and investigative skills. Thumbs up

Please, do not relent. However, i must plead that, just in case you have the intentions, you do not cut short his life. We have no right to take anyone's life.

When he is nabbed, which i very much wish happens soon, ensure he spends at least 10 years in prison.

I am following this case keenly.

Well done
REALLY? THIS US TOO HARSH AND UNCALLED FOR. DOES SHE SEEM LIKE SOMEONE WHO CAN KILL? SOME ADVICE ARE JUST NOT NEEDED.
WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO THE SCAMMER?(GOD FORBID) YOU'VE MADE THE POOR LADY A SUSPECT AUTOMATICALLY WITH YOUR UNNEEDED ADVICE. OR DON'T YOU THINK SO? SMH
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Anabell2:

It's a couple - I will give you all the details you need. Send me a PM
Anabel pls can u mentor me in detecting crimes, pls I would really love this, av always wanted to do this. I'm impressed on how you fished out this e-diot. If only I can be mentored I will be a good detective too crypoor me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: Causes And Solution / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.