Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I AM A SCAMMER! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I AM A SCAMMER! (45776 Views)

Job Offer For Me From A Scammer / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by idu1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I am waiting for the part where he ll be arrested.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Emeritusseun(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
@anabell2....you av done a perfect job.....kudos,...
I feel lik hugging u....thnks for catching dz big fish..,..u av done wat most of us in naija cudnt do.....,if all scammers, including d job scammers, were followed up dz way, i bet u all, scamming in naija wud av been to d minimal....
Once again thanks@ anabell2.....**hugssss****

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Elxandre:
is it really appropriate to post pictures of his family members who might not even be aware of his stupiidity?

The picture posted there is of his Late Father. the second one

Besides the Family are AWARE

....Birds of the same feather Flock together cheesy wink

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
maclatunji:
This scammer is beyond sad. The person dealing with him is something else. grin grin grin tongue

cheesy cheesy

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
idu1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I am waiting for the part where he ll be arrested.

C'mon that's not a 'nice' thing to say. Arrested? undecided

He's needs to LEAVE this world and have his two kids Ayomide and Rashdeet grow up without a FATHER - His wife got that message last night wink

....Temitope Mustapha can you pls have as much intimacy as you can 'cos your countdown to extinct will begin soon kiss

In your next life, you will pick your victims carefully

Forgiveness is a SIN

Not like he will be missed by anyone, undecided undecided he's so much of a burden to his family and friends

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Gboliwe: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
arthurshelly:
@anabell2 well done.i will advice each and every one of us that feel like helping this man,scanner,idiot,jobless bingo should please do,I will do,I will contribute my own quota but if this story not real he will still come to this level he post on here or far worse than what he post on here.

Seriously?

You call him "scanner", Idiot, jobless and bingo yet you go ahead to solicit funds on his behalf?

Anyway, since you are led to give him money, I am his accountant. Send the money to me, I'll send to him that way it will be transparent.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
arthurshelly:
@anabell2 well done.i will advice each and every one of us that feel like helping this man,scanner,idiot,jobless bingo should please do,I will do,I will contribute my own quota but if this story not real he will still come to this level he post on here or far worse than what he post on here.

Don't be ridiculous

Lesson learnt: never take the words of a newly registered ID (April 27, 2016) SOLICITING for funds seriously,

Are you his friend or an alt

Ur mission? undecided

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by GSKing: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Monkey haff go market, he didn't return grin

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Chidizman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
What is going on here please These scammers again? undecided (Rushes to bring tracking tools) Temitope or whatever, You've gotten yourself into a very big mess. People like you are the sole reason why they label Nigeria as a "Fantastically Corrupt" nation.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by blank(f): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
arthurshelly:

Wtf?

Go and relax in your 10m Naira house and leave us to serious business.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Sirmuel1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Anabell2:

Yes. My bad, should i have done earlier but I did that this morning and discovered MULTIPLE USERNAMES he uses for his scamming activities in different sections on this forum for the past 4 years. telling Sob stories and people have given him money in ABUNDANCE! MY GOD!!

Telephone numbers of the Scammer

DiFFERENT FAKE NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT THE SCAMMER USES

ODUTAYO ADEDEJI JIDE, 3243239018 FCMB BANK

IDOWU ADIJAT MUSTAPHA, 2218620017, FCMB BANK

ogunekun lorade o. 0109379273 GTB Bank

SAMUEL T. ADEBISI, 2086863388, ZENITH BANK.

OTHER USERNAMES OF NIGERIAN 419 Scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/detops

https://www.nairaland.com/alowonle2013

https://www.nairaland.com/nigerwide08

https://www.nairaland.com/topsino2012

https://www.nairaland.com/pourtmourt

NIGERIA EMAIL OF THE FRAUDSTER

DETOPSYSTEMSLTD@YMAIL.COM

atemidayo846@gmail.com

nigerwide08@gmail.com

topsino2002@gmail.com

topdektwo@hotmail.com

adedeko1@yahoo.com

tlastborn@yahoo.co.uk

Chineke grin grin grin

I hate some Nigerians!

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2016
grin angry
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by mayor2013: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2016
I just dey observe grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by lightheart(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Banbiala don buy market! shocked

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by tobbyabk: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2016
To me , any beggar online is a SCAMMER. my opinion though.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Temitope Mustapha Nigerian Thief just sent me a mail in French undecided

It's just a matter of [size=18pt]TIME [/size] wink smiley

Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 10:53 AM
To: "Annabel
Subject: Why Are You Giving Me Another Name?
Good Evening Ma. Though There Is Nojthing Good In This Evening Because
You Are Just Changing Everything About Me To Another Thing.Why? Ma It
Is Very Sad That I Cannot Be Allow To Return A Post On The Forum. I
Wish To Give People My Own Side, I Have Never Collected 20 Pounds
From Anybodyh Pls Bible Says " Wadi Ohun Gbogbo Daju, Ki A Si Di Eyi
To Je Otito Nqn0 Re Mu. Walahi, I Swear With My Life, Am Not A Dupious
Person, Am Not Okay With My Family. Why Are U Adding More To This
Issue. Madam, Pls You Gave Me Money Not Because Of Anything But I Seek
For An Help From U And You Have That Is Why You Gave Me, If Some Said
She Or He Gave Me 200 Pounds Pls Let The Person Come Out And Prove, If
I Could Get 200 Pounds For Past 3 Yrs, I Would Have Been More Ok Than,
And [size=13pt]Pls I Did Not Tell That My Sister Debbie Has Never Gave Me 5k In
My Life,[/size] Pls And Pls Chebk All My Message, Becos Who Is Planning To
Destroy Someone Life, Hould Know What God Is Planning For Him Or Her.
Huum....
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
YOu can't log in to post but I saw you (Temitope Mustapha) son of Late Owonoko reading this topic 10 mins ago

C'mon Use one of your other numerous usernames to post cheesy afterall i stumbled on a thread where you were solicting for funds and you used multiple usernames to push it further grin grin grin grin coward - See attached (in between i noticed you have started deactivating some of your usernames, you are toast kiss

O yes you said Debbie has never given you N5,000 in your life and you also mentioned you had a brother (which i wasnt aware of) who resides in Italy that doesnt care about you. That Debbie and your brother abadoned and dont give a s.hi..t about you. That you had a company before and it later closed down bla bla bla

Yipppeee I m glad you got that message I sent to Debbie cheesy

[size=16pt]DEBBIE who allegedly runs a Charity in Lagos doesnt care about a sibling? Strange. What a family[/size] lipsrsealed

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anabell2:
YOu can't log in to post but I saw you (Temitope Mustapha) son of Late Owonoko reading this topic 10 mins ago

C'mon Use one of your other numerous usernames to post cheesy afterall i stumbled on a thread where you were solicting for funds and you used multiple usernames to push it further grin grin grin grin coward
Permit me to ask you this ma, are you a detective or something? The way you put a face to this criminal act left me bewildered. This is a cyber crime and as such shouldn't be left unnoticed. Good job you've done so far and I pray that God shall abundantly refill your cup

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Permit me to ask you this ma, are you a detective or something? The way you put a face to this criminal act left me bewildered. This is a cyber crime and as such shouldn't be left unnoticed. Good job you've done so far and I pray that God shall abundantly refill your cup

I was cool

Short term wink wink
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anabell2:

I was cool
Short term wink wink
I'm not surprised to hear. Great job
I'm out of crime scene.....

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by terrezo2002(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmmm. Even the name of the thread says I AM A SCAMMER. Well Mr Scammer, have you not read about fraudsters? how they caught and shamed. You cannot be at peace. You will always be cursed.
Please repent and return every every money you have collected from people. Stop quoting from the bible. Come out and publicly renounce your evil act.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Gboliwe: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ashually, a banned somborri can log into the site and read posts.

Portsmouth or whatever you choose to go by now, if you need to talk, create another username as usual. This one will remain banned so you don't edit or deactivate it. It serves as a reference point to someone researching on how scammers act or think.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
After he sent me a mail saying I shouldn't let his sister know that he would refund. - which he didnt do
I was surprised to get a mail out of the blues again.
Telling me to go ahead and let Debbie and his family know perhaps this would improve relationship between them - see below
Sweetheart, I only followed your instructions, why cry after undecided

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 8:06 PM
To: "Annabel
Subject: Re: pourtmourt would like to send you a message
Good Morning Ma. I Saw Ur Post On Nairaland Now And It Quite
nderstood. Any Informations Is Of A Good Move. All What Is Happening
Between Me And You Ma Has Been Said To Me Before Now And Its Part Of
The Challenging Am Facing, How I Wish U Still Investigate My Present
Conditions From Where You Got Those Info. If I Have Been Lieing To U.
But Becos Of The Different Name Being Use That Make It Looks Scam To
U, Though The Action Has Been Regretted.
....Huum Ma. As I Promised And Still Promise To Refund The Money
To You. [size=16pt]I Will Still Want You To Still Move On With The Action Of
Informing A sister Any Time She Returns. I Mean ' Debbie" May Be This
May Be An Oportunity For Me May Be God Can Comes To Her Mind To Help
Us, Even There Is A Brother Too In Italy But Still Not Benefiting Fr6m
Them, Not Even Communications. I Don't Know What I Personally Did To
Them, Since 2007 Just After Welcomed My First Daughter. [/size]So I Don't
Want To Bore You With My Story As U Are Not Available. Thouhh I Lied
To You As Per The M
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Ifeshyne(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just a pathetic scammer
To think that I actually pitied him and wished I had money to send when he posted it first.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by terrezo2002(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Scammers! Annoying people. I am yet to see any that returns money. That was how they wanted to scam my poor mum who was doing all she could to provide for the family. My mum cursed them that they would die before the year runs out.

Another story of an internet scammer who duped an Indian man of large sum of money. When the man got to know he was duped, he asked the boy to burn the money with fire, but the guy refused. Next thing right there in the cyber café, the boy started to vomit blood and died.
Their end is usually bad.
Lesson: Appreciate the little you have, do your best, work hard, pray and hope for a better tomorrow.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Gboliwe: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
But his sister Debbie is in Nigeria na. Or, was in Nigeria as recently as 6th July 2016.
BTW, I don't understand most of the things he writes.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by MissIndependent(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
terrezo2002:
Scammers! Annoying people. I am yet to see any that returns money. That was how they wanted to scam my poor mum who was doing all she could to provide for the family. My mum cursed them that they would die before the year runs out.

Another story of an internet scammer who duped an Indian man of large sum of money. When the man got to know he was duped, he asked the boy to burn the money with fire, but the guy refused. Next thing right there in the cyber café, the boy started to vomit blood and died.
Their end is usually bad.
Lesson: Appreciate the little you have, do your best, work hard, pray and hope for a better tomorrow.
Jesus did this really happen to that guy? shocked
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by MissIndependent(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Gboliwe:
But his sister Debbie is in Nigeria na. Or, was in Nigeria as recently as 6th July 2016.
BTW, I don't understand most of the things he writes.
Me too his Grammar is so Wack.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by terrezo2002(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
MissIndependent:
Jesus did this really happen to that guy? shocked
O Yes. Some of them feel they can go Scot free.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by chiboyo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
@ Anabell2, I am highly impressed with what you have done, if we have more of you in here, NL would be a much safer place..

Pls note that we also had a criminal terrorising auto section a while ago, can you help unmask?

Chiamaka Adaeze worlu
User IDs: web3 web2 weeb3
Also suspected to be Eloride

Scammed a whole lot of people here

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Emmysteve(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
This guy is becoming senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: Causes And Solution / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61